Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Afriend's online testimonial

Rettie

Reaction score
There's this online dating site. Love happens or something like it...
It's said that having testimonials's a good thing - and this is the only one I've got so far:

What makes this person a great catch:
He is too inteligent, but, that is the problem. :) Also he is too... "moral".

Am I wrong, or is this a turn off?

Oldboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to admit: it sounds like a turn off to me.

"Intelligent" is good. "Moral" is neither good or bad (clearly, she doesn't know what dirty thoughts you've been thinking!). But add "too" to each of those adjectives, and you've got a big problem.

"Too intelligent." What kind of conversations did you have with this girl? Were they only about intellectual subjects? Did you find yourself going on and on about subjects which you found fascinating, while her eyes glazed over? Did you talk about feelings, and the things that she gets passionate about? If you didn't, then you never engaged her on a deep level. If your conversation doesn't make her feel emotions, then she's going to feel like it lacked a spark. I'm not talking about AFC supplication here - I mean get her excited, get her juices flowing!

"Too moral." Ouch. A moral guy is true to himself and his code - it means you have a core. But "too moral" makes it sound like you were afraid to show her that you were attracted, to tease her, to let her know that you are a man and a sexual man at that. Was there kino, or were you afraid to touch her? There's nothing immoral about flirting, fer crying out loud.

There's a hundred great essays on here that can help you address these issues. A cool DJ Muzzlehatch just turned me on to a free podcast over at the Charisma Arts website - listen to Episode 12, and you'll find a couple of guys doing pickups and having conversations with real women. They sound intelligent and confident, but there's no chance anyone would think they were "too moral." ;)

Best wishes, and good luck

Oldboy

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Morality is the herd-instinct in the individual."
-- Nietzsche