Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice / Thoughts on this approach...

Scuba Steve

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello All, hope everyone is well,

I met this morning with one of the leasing girls in my apartment complex. She is roughly my age (40-45) and is immaculate, both in style and sexiness. Beautiful woman. I have heard her reference a boyfriend in the past (not with me, but in conversations with others that I was present for), so I believe she still has one. I have flirted with her in the past with decent results, but was not in the mindset to make an approach at that time (prior to red-pill awareness / SoSuave site, etc...).

I was looking to upgrade from my current unit to a higher end unit. She showed me 3 units. At the end, once outside, I said to her, that off-topic (unit upgrade), I wanted her "woman's" advice on style for men's clothing style. (She knows that I am separated and was married for a long time) I read that women love to "help guys out" (change them) so I figured I'd go with that.

I didn't want to make the approach while she was showing me the units because I didn't want her to be creeped out with it just being her and I in a vacant unit. (Didn't want to make her uncomfortable)

I told her that because I am newly single I am in the process of upgrading my wardrobe. I said to her that she is "immaculate" in her appearance and always looks "classy and sexy" in regards to her "style" every time I have seen her. (I read not to compliment their beauty directly, so I thought this was a good approach.)

She lit up and smiled, with a high pitched thank you. She said that she used to work in fashion and that she would love to "help me out." BUT she said that she would email me some suggestions, so clearly not interested, which is OK. I'm still in the process of bettering myself and I view my interactions as practice. If I land one, great. If not, I'll just keep practicing.

Opinions/thoughts on my approach???

Constructive criticism and what (if anything) I did right would be appreciated...

Thanks guys...

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
clearly she is not interested in you, right now, likely actually happy with the BF.
You might however try to springboard one of her friends... she knows your single, dont be desperate and ride along her friendship.. you never know.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Women in their 40's r difficult, do yourself a favor and get a younger woman, preferably in their mid 20's.

It's a better mix, you'll both enjoy each other immensely.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the end, once outside, I said to her, that off-topic (unit upgrade), I wanted her "woman's" advice on style for men's clothing style. (She knows that I am separated and was married for a long time) I read that women love to "help guys out" (change them) so I figured I'd go with that.

I told her that because I am newly single I am in the process of upgrading my wardrobe. I said to her that she is "immaculate" in her appearance and always looks "classy and sexy" in regards to her "style" every time I have seen her. (I read not to compliment their beauty directly, so I thought this was a good approach.)
First off, before I give constructive criticism, I want to applaud you for talking to girls. That takes practice, and you need to be comfortable doing it. So props there for trying.

As for your conversation, I'm guessing she picked up on a semi-'looking for approval' vibe from you, since you were overtly asking for her approval and talking about being single. So, not a big deal, but just something to think about.

Also, on girls "helping guys out"....they really don't. They like the challenge of it, and they like doing it on their own, but they truly LOVE (as in, their p*ssy gets wet) over guys that they CANNOT change). That's your goal.

purple haze

Don Juan
Reaction score
What I would have done, I would have kept it all business: apartments. I know if she was interested, she would have moved from the subject at hand, to the personal.

if she never made personal conversation, "Do you have a girlfriend?" "What do you do for fun?" she is telling me she is not interested.

If she was showing Brad Pitt an apartment, you can bet they wouldn't be leaving the bedroom area for a while. If she was showing me, she would be talking prices and looking at her watch.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I've been seeing "Brad Pitt" thrown around often, I hope it doesn't end up like those BPD lines...