Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice on an approach

ocbeachbum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so at the gym I workout at I usually go really early in the morning and theres always this one personal trainer girl there that Im really attracted to. By trainer, shes not a musclehead. Shes kinda there to help the older folks or less experienced people know how to work the machines. Im having a hard time approaching her. Mostly because shes always around a few other girls that work there or alot of customers. But even when shes alone, i chicken out. Here are some things I was thinking of:

1. Go up to her and make a joke. Basically ask her for help on a machine when obviously I dont need it because im there everyday and in good shape. I would imagine that would get the ball rolling

2. Just go up and introduce myself and say that since we see each other everyday we might as well know each others name

Im also wondering how soon I should go for a number or ask for a date. My buddy says I should wait till after we talk a few days. He said the immediate number close, etc is only good if you might not see the person again like if it was a bar or club

what do you think?

Zwitterion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you could ask for advice on some of the products at the front or ask a question about something that's related to her job. From there try to run some c+f on whatever she talks abot. Even though it's early try to work on major eye contact. I always like story telling so try to warm her up with a story about something that happened to you at the gym or an interesting observation you noticed when working out, use patience though because there is no rush. You see her all the time....

Always greet her but don't always force conversation either. Make yourself a daily regular in her life. Build comfort over time until you can finally get to the point of really high IOI where she just glazes and smiles whenever she sees you. Then casually ask her out when her interest peeks.

Thomas94305

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
2 seems like a great approach. It's direct, mature, natural, etc.

In any approach, just make it seem like it's not a big deal. If it becomes a big deal, then it gets awkward. Women don't have the balls to ride this out, and will eject.