Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Advice in LTR (Married)

evertking

Reaction score
Hello, I come to you guys for some advice. How should one handle being in LTR or marriage without slipping and going beta? Keeping her on her toes? I feel like my marriage is getting boring.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, I come to you guys for some advice. How should one handle being in LTR or marriage without slipping and going beta? Keeping her on her toes? I feel like my marriage is getting boring.
Do activities that get you around the opposite sex. Keep your single game level of physical attractiveness. Do a date night with her. Have some routines and rituals she looks forward to. A few selfish activities outside the house.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick fixes.

Team sport for u that she won't want to join preferably mixed.

Any shared social activity. Meetup groups are good. The hiking and sports ones r normally ok not too many *******s I do badminton with my girlfriend. If she's pretty of course you will get guys hitting on her so what if she's pretty she gets that every time she steps outside of your door. If she ever mentions it just go meh shrug your shoulders and say good luck to him with a confident smile

Pampering. When i m a cohab lter every week I carve out some time for her to take a bath. I buy those ridiculous expensive bath bomb things chicks love get a couple of her favourite magazines get her a glass of wine.

Another easy move visit the neighbours rose garden occasionallyand leave a Rose on a pillow in the morning for when she wakes up just randomly.

And get hold of athol kays books and the book practical psychology for the practical man and start reading a few pages each day

Last edited:

Epimanes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
U need some beta and alpha mixed to be successful in marriage. I strongly suggest u do a google search for "athol kay alpha and beta" and "athol kay outcome independance"

Pm me if u wana read his primer book i have a pdf copy. Also.. listen to the podcast by art of charm where they interview athol kay.

It's not healthy for ltr to be all ways alpha or always beta... they both have positive traits to apply at appropriate moments and they both have traits that can destruct ur marriage or ltr if used inappropriately.

Epi

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evertking, remember to take care of yourself when in a LTR or marriage. Many guys get swept up in the romance/sex that they forget about their passions, dreams, bros, and hobbies because of chasing tail.

The things that first attracted her to you could be things that keep her attracted to you.

If you given 100% of your time to her... you may lose your self-identity in the process.

Keep your job/career flowing and do something spontaneous every now and then to keep the mystery alive.

Take a roadtrip somewhere, do something novel that you always want to do someday but never got around to and let her tag along.