Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AD, could you please give me your advice?

DJXTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
When you say leave my name, what do you mean? Do I tell whoever answers to have her call me and give them the number to give to her, or just to tell her that I called? And I know not to call a girl on the weekend.

Thanks,
Joseph

Austin Powers

Don Juan
Reaction score
I RESPECTFULLY disagree

the weekend is always set aside for fun and relaxation-i think a chick will try and have extra fun on the weekend-i dont think other guys are making mistakes dating her on the weekend-your gonna mess around and they will be SCORING on the weekend while you are being mr mack and making her wait.

also this is a fatal flaw and i will tell you why. you are just dating her thats it!! you dont have her locked yet or she would not be dating others-therefor any guy can move in on you at any time and she is still open to other guys--runnin round tryna play "i'm not gonna call" will get your ass swoopeded on.

------------------
International Man Of Mystery

Formerly, Low Self Esteem

[This message has been edited by Austin Powers (edited 06-22-2000).]

Anti-Dump

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Joseph,

When you call sunday tell her father to tell her that Joseph Lastname called. No number. If her parents ask for it give it to them.

If she isn't home you will make one more call on tuesday, leaving your
name and number.

If she is INTERESTED in you she will ask her parents to MAKE SURE she knows you called.

With third parties answering the phone it is very difficult to get a girl sometimes. Here's my comment if she doesn't call you after you leave your number tuesday: THROW THE NUMBER AWAY.

You don't have to put up with THIRD PARTIES not giving her the word. The NEXT girl won't have a hassle for you like this.

AD

DJXTC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool man, thats basically what I was going to do. Theres been some girl's fathers that were total asses to me, and I would get mad at the girl. With my Sicilian temper I don't need all that drama. Mothers seem to always love me though, I swear older women go nuts over me,"sounds like a new post idea". But I just love moms and older women, I think they appreciate me more too. But that sounds like a plan.
By the way, I called one of those other girls today. It was today around 7:00, I set things up to where I asked her what she was doing till 11:00. Because I had to get to an important party at 11:00. Back when I got her number, she was with three other girls. I got all of their numbers, but I whispered in her ear that I'd definitly be sure to get a hold of her. So I brought it up that I told her I'd get ahold of her.
She said she had was busy and had plans. I told her that I'd hook up with her next week, then told her I had to go because I had another call coming through. Did I handle that ok? This girl isn't my main focus, I just wanted her as a back up plan incase things don't work out. If they do, I'm willing to forget about this girl. But how can I hold on to her and keep her as a back up?

Thanks,
Joseph

Ryan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo Vassago,

ok I'm going 2 read it......I already listened 2 the clips.

Right now, I'm kinda tied down b/c I'm supposed 2 be studying 4 my math exams.
As soon as I get the exams out of the way, I'll read the letters.

Y does he say patterns can be dangerous?

Vassago, how has this stuff helped u?

Thanx a lot man.

------------------
Your Homeboy,

~R*Y*A*N~

"I have run out of ways to fail; now I can only succeed!!!"

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont worry about the patterns right now...That is just extra bonus stuff that doesn't work to well unless the rest of your game is tight. The reason I wanted you to read those 2 particular letters is because they show the attitudes of a successfull seducer. Your attitude is the backbone of your success.

Yo Vassago,

ok I'm going 2 read it......I already listened 2 the clips.

Right now, I'm kinda tied down b/c I'm supposed 2 be studying 4 my math exams.
As soon as I get the exams out of the way, I'll read the letters.

Y does he say patterns can be dangerous?

Vassago, how has this stuff helped u?

Thanx a lot man.

[/QUOTE]

Vassago

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
But at the same time, if your game is tight, ignore idiots like MaMo and check out the patterns cause they took my game through the roof!

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump