Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absurd online "laundry list"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I think the best part of this whole thing is that these women somehow feel compelled to respond to the profile - LOL! As if it's some personal afront to their sensibilities that needs their attention to correct rather than simply move on to the next profile...
Yeah, isn't it great!:p

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Funniest post of the year, maybe five years! Thanks Des, this is freaking classics and soooooooooooo predictable. American women are a bunch of hypocrites, it's amazing guys pander to them.

This is hilarious!

I knew you'd get a bunch of angry responses -- like clockwork. It's amazing guys need any "techniques" for American women, they're an easy read.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From the profile you saw, Des:

I guess Im looking to meet someone around my own age, who is taller than me preferably caucasian, attractive, who likes to work out, has a unique, ghetto and sarcastic sense of humor like me.
(my emphasis)

Now doesn't that beat all?

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women respond to their emotions, and this profile is giving them a strong emotional reaction. When you look at it from this angle, it makes sense that they respond and block me.

I got a message back from the high IQ woman:

its called havning long nails and pressing the wrong button... in societies eyes im better than u so peace nigga!
She seems to know how the world works, and she knows she's favorable in most peoples' eyes because she's an attractive female. Time to b1tch slap her if she hasn't blocked me. Stay tuned.... :)

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in societies eyes im better than u so
Uh, is she admitting that the Matriarx says women are better than men?

Well, she IS right...which is why we have to change that sexist bullshyt! :trouble: :box:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's my response to her:

its called havning long nails and pressing the wrong button... in societies eyes im better than u so peace nigga!
You might not believe this, but I agree with you. You have two things going for you:

1) You are female
2) You are attractive

In society's eyes, yes, you are better than me, and every other male out there. Now, most people know their looks go down the 5hitter over time. When you reach age 40+, you are only left with being female.

Now, society's opinion doesn't matter when it comes to attracting men. I'm not talking about the men who are brainwashed by society, I'm talking about the men who think for themselves and develope their opinions based on experience. From one look at your profile, you are a spoiled little girl who likes to spend money on crap. The real you is ignored by the man because you've locked it inside the shell of your social status, makeup, and clothes. You get passed up for a woman who immediately provides support, emotion, and love - all the things you're hiding under your social status.

Good luck on finding your ideal man.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man, you're diabolical. That's both barrels, dude, and well delivered.

1. Biological Clock/expiration date
2. Shallow/self-absorbed/unrealistic

Ooooh... I can't wait to see what happens next! *popping popcorn*

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DES, call me stupid, but I sincerely doubt any of that'll will sink in. You get a gold star for trying though.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Des, you're killing me man! This has made my day -- oh God, I'm just dying here.

:crackup:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Here's my response to her:

You might not believe this, but I agree with you. You have two things going for you:

1) You are female
2) You are attractive

In society's eyes, yes, you are better than me, and every other male out there. Now, most people know their looks go down the 5hitter over time. When you reach age 40+, you are only left with being female.

Now, society's opinion doesn't matter when it comes to attracting men. I'm not talking about the men who are brainwashed by society, I'm talking about the men who think for themselves and develope their opinions based on experience. From one look at your profile, you are a spoiled little girl who likes to spend money on crap. The real you is ignored by the man because you've locked it inside the shell of your social status, makeup, and clothes. You get passed up for a woman who immediately provides support, emotion, and love - all the things you're hiding under your social status.

Good luck on finding your ideal man.
BRAVO! :up:

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, here's her response. Maybe if I get a bit of time, I'll type up a reply.

its nice how u have this preconceived notion of who i am... im sure u buy things that is considered CRAP to other people.. i dont have to justify what i buy to anyone if i like it i buy it plain and simple.. and its not that i have money or beauty that makes me better than people.. its the fact that im nice and generous and empathetic, i volunteer for teen touch and meals on wheels, i work in health care helping people... thats what makes me better than most people... whats ignorant is people lik eu judeging someone for what they like their interests and their opinions... ur judeging a book by its cover when u havnt even read whats on the inside... and i dont know u and by ur outlash in ur 1st message i think u have a graeter manisfestation of a deeper internal problem...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
So, here's her response. Maybe if I get a bit of time, I'll type up a reply.
Suggestion for the basis of your response:
"Thanks for taking the time for writing that long not to not justify yourself. By the way, I wasn't judging you. I was just pointing out things that are readily apparent to anyone who isn't blinded by your cliche's.

I applaud you on your volunteer work but I have to tell you, it's obviously not boosting your self esteem like you hoped nor does it elevate your stature in any way. It's sad that you feel that it would make you better than anyone else; volunteer work is not meant for selfish reasons like that. Maybe one day you'll realize that.

Although people once believed that a book couldn't be judged by its cover but let's get real, we're talking about people. If a person values their own content, you would think that they would like to take care of that content by providing a suitable exterior. But alas, that seems to be too much work for an old tattered book."
Ummmm, that does sound a bit harsh... Sorry, I just got back from a flame war... :D

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Personally I'd leave it at that Des, seems a bit depressing and cant be good for the soul responding to that particular cvnt, anything you say will just be manipulated and like Rollo said its highly doubtful she will even have an understanding of any of it anyway, she literally can't grasp her own hypocrisy and chick logic.

Your only pissing in the wind.

Leave the add up there though :up: and keep posting the replies ,be good to get a collection going for the hall of shamers, just dont absorb the poison or logically reply individually so much to these e-b!tches, just a suggestion.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Sorry, I just got back from a flame war... :D

After picking up what was left of himself from said flame war, with arm in a sling and leg in tourniquet dragging his rattled and battered wartorn carcass into despair it's nice to see your suggestion trying to rationalize with a hairy cvnt like this idiot broad.

I'll leave you with your white flag . . .

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personally I'd leave it at that Des, seems a bit depressing and cant be good for the soul responding to that particular cvnt
I have to agree. There's not much point in wasting my time arguing with a woman I'm not interested in. I haven't had anymore responses, but I'll definately leave my profile up. If I get some free time and I feel like getting a good laugh, I'll respond to more ads :)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"There's not much point in wasting my time arguing with a woman I'm not interested in."

That would be my Final Response if I was in your shoes. LOL.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd advise this approach for all online dating. For every stupid and humourless woman that blocks you it will get any real woman wet and desperate to qualify herself.

Good work, funny as hell.