Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Absurd online "laundry list"

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo's "personal ad" ... LOL! Freaking classic. You're pretty much looking for many of the same things I am ... if you floated it on a dating site, you'd get so many angry responses it would be hilarious.

Women have the green light to do anything these days; if men do the same thing their chauvenistic cavemen.

Sinistar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo's "personal ad" ... LOL! Freaking classic. You're pretty much looking for many of the same things I am ... if you floated it on a dating site, you'd get so many angry responses it would be hilarious.
... then post it with a single picture of a decent looking guy (ie hopefully yourself) wearing a Harvard T-Shirt sitting in front of that yacht at his Florida beach pad. Not all responses will be angry ones!

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, they all want to be treated like Princesses, I'm just asking to be treated like a Prince,...heh.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: @ RolloT's personal ad. Perhaps I'll do it after my ad expires.

Then respond to the hate mail by saying it was copied from a woman's ad, with gender-specific material reversed appropriately.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was on match I noticed this happen several times with women who just joined:

What they're looking for:

Body: Athletic&Toned
Height: 6'1"-7'0"
Income: $75K-$100K

Several weeks of reality later:

Body: Average,Athletic&Toned,Few extra pounds
Height: 5'9"-7'0"
Income: Any
And then there are those who stick to their criteria, or maybe even add a few more (one woman even went so far as to list which {predominately white upper or upper-middle class} suburbs she wanted her match to live in), and get more and more obviously angst-ridden as their frustrated years pass.

These dating sites are quite an interesting psych lab.

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
However , as a guy , post a profile like that and btiches will be all over you. Weird but true (seriously , my profile reads like a fcuking preflight checklist).

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How good is your pic, Natch?

If you're among the best looking, what you say is next to meaningless. I bet that gal gets scores of AFCs trying to convince her they meet her criteria, because her pic is pretty cute, though it's not clear it's recent.

If your pic is average-ish, what % of the women who respond don't meet your criteria?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
...and here is my first response:

:crackup:

My response:

Why do you think it's not serious? Am I not allowed to be a bit specific?

Response #2:

Be prepared for all types of vermin to begin scurrying out of the woodwork.. :p

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be prepared for all types of vermin to begin scurrying out of the woodwork..
I swear, when I was doing online dating for real, I NEVER got responses this quickly!

Response #3:

I got this message from someone who randomly read my profile. I knew I was in trouble since her name was "lil Sweat Heart". Rollo, you might want to add "good spelling and punctuation a must" in your profile :D

what a profile
see iam a strong willed person!!
i speak when i want to say what i want and when i want and the way ur profile sounds i dont we;d be a match and the part about raising a spoiled brat thats a hard one to over come depends what u see as spoiled sure my boys r a bit spoiled well a lot but thats the way i was raised and it did me no wrong my kids know that they have to work to earn their spending and treats but no reason why a parent cant buy something just because so maybe ur profile can off wrong but my feeling is not some one id wanna meet hmmmmm
My response:

Honestly, I really tried to read your message to me, but all of the bastardized english and the run-on sentence made it virtually impossible to understand what you were trying to say.

DjVelvet

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
I swear, when I was doing online dating for real, I NEVER got responses this quickly!

Response #3:

I got this message from someone who randomly read my profile. I knew I was in trouble since her name was "lil Sweat Heart". Rollo, you might want to add "good spelling and punctuation a must" in your profile :D

My response:

Honestly, I really tried to read your message to me, but all of the bastardized english and the run-on sentence made it virtually impossible to understand what you were trying to say.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heheh,..this is a great experiment - educational AND entertaining.

The interesting part is, that all this is a rewording of a woman's profile. She can get away with these sorts of extremes in selectivity and have other women applaud her gutsy demands for excellence, but alter the gender and the specifics to suit a man's desires in a mate and, well, you can read the responses for yourself. This is a perfect illustration of how men (really society) are conditioned to tolerate and accomodate women's idiosycracies and ridicule the same in other men.

Please post all the responses to this, it should be,..enlightening.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uh, yeah, i don't think so. maybe your profile's a joke (which would make it less sad), but i don't find it amusing, not my sense of humour at all.

and the fact that i'm even bothering to reply to say no, rather than just ignore you, should tell you how distasteful it is.

happy hunting. (though you'd have better luck if you went back in time 100 years or so, have fun finding chics like that today)

After checking out your profile, you are one of the rudest people i've even encountered. In your dreams...

This profile immediately caught my attention, so I made a non-rude response to it:

I am friendly, outgoing, generous, loyal, honest and adventurous.
I work in a hospital.
I also drive and have my own car.
I love to get my nails done every two weeks.
I love fashion and style.
I care about pop culture and social issues.
I have an IQ of 146
I am extremely intelligent and educated.

First Date: I dont want to meet Cheaters, users, players, haters, crumb bumbs, guys who want booty calls or fuk buddies... ya'll dont let the door hit cha on the way out...

I guess Im looking to meet someone around my own age, who is taller than me preferably caucasian, attractive, who likes to work out, has a unique, ghetto and sarcastic sense of humor like me.
My response:
Since you don't like cheaters, users, players, haters, crumb bumbs, guys who want booty calls or fuk buddies, I guess you're stuck with the nice guys who pay for your manicures.

Her response:
i mak emy own moneya nd pay for own 5hit.. and for someone with such high standards take a good look in the mirror becuz these girls aka jessica alba are way out of ur league... if u want someone who is hot at least BE hot urself!
I had to call her out on her bull5hit profile:

Wow, for someone with such a high IQ, you sure type like 5hit

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
LOL this is gold, nice one Desdinova.

A REAL experiment for a change. All you need is a cvnt now with the premise that your a pioneering an "independant" go getter who just wants her chance to break into the predominantly male (sexist) environment of science and you could even get a government grant.

Sisters are doin it for themselves etc etc , lala la la YEAH!!

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm on plentyoffish.com, and you can give testimonials on there. I came across a really "nice" one. Get your barf bags ready!!!

i cant say anything bad about this girl..i asked her out for coffe..and we met up.. she is a sweet girl.. we now are best of friends i would of liked it to be more.. but just being her friend is just as good..she is a sweet heart...i hope who ever she decides to spend her life treats here well she deserves to be.
I also found a girl's profile who's just as picky as the profile Bonhomme posted, so we'll have to see how she responds to me telling her she's my "mirror image" (if she responds at all).

I've also been blocked by a few women which is strange, because if they're not my type, I don't want anything to do with them.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Quote:
i mak emy own moneya nd pay for own 5hit.. and for someone with such high standards take a good look in the mirror becuz these girls aka jessica alba are way out of ur league... if u want someone who is hot at least BE hot urself!
Who the fvck is answering the ad, ESL students?

Natch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Who the fvck is answering the ad, ESL students?
Dude , this is how the kids write.
Whenevr I fcuk anyone under 20 they send me such incomprehensible text messages I have to get my corporal to translate that **** for me.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best part of this whole thing is that these women somehow feel compelled to respond to the profile - LOL! As if it's some personal afront to their sensibilities that needs their attention to correct rather than simply move on to the next profile. Look at the frequency and intensity of the responses. How many men do you suppose responded to the original woman's profile with the same fervor?

Can someone post me a link to these profiles?