Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Abroad semester in Ireland

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I arrived in Ireland a week ago for 4 month at Uni here. I have a group i usually hang out with and there are 5 american girls, another french guy, a hungarian guy and me. It's the first time I get to deal with americans for a longer period.

Friday was what they call internationnal night at the pub on campus, played music, people danced. So i made out with one of the girls of the group and after that another one grinded my d!ck and was all over me in general for a solid hour even though she technically has a bf back in the US. But this second one when I went for the kiss she dodged it. This happened multiple times.

What boggles my mind is that these girls are like day and night when out, now they are almost ignoring me. The other french guy noticed this aswell. Some of the girls said they didn't remember the night cause of alcohol, but the one who teased me so hard knew exactly what she was doing. And the other one actually made out with multiple people that night.

I really don't understand their behaviour, is it the american caracter or what ? I really want to bang that girl after what she did to me !

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I arrived in Ireland a week ago for 4 month at Uni here. I have a group i usually hang out with and there are 5 american girls, another french guy, a hungarian guy and me. It's the first time I get to deal with americans for a longer period.

Friday was what they call internationnal night at the pub on campus, played music, people danced. So i made out with one of the girls of the group and after that another one grinded my d!ck and was all over me in general for a solid hour even though she technically has a bf back in the US. But this second one when I went for the kiss she dodged it. This happened multiple times.

What boggles my mind is that these girls are like day and night when out, now they are almost ignoring me. The other french guy noticed this aswell. Some of the girls said they didn't remember the night cause of alcohol, but the one who teased me so hard knew exactly what she was doing. And the other one actually made out with multiple people that night.

I really don't understand their behaviour, is it the american caracter or what ? I really want to bang that girl after what she did to me !
She was looking for attention and validation. You gave it to her.

Go meet new women. 4 months in University there will be more than 5 american girls.

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was looking for attention and validation. You gave it to her.

Go meet new women. 4 months in University there will be more than 5 american girls.
You don't say

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd be cautious around them, considering the day and night behaviour. Relatively consistent behaviour between interactions, being friendly - that's something that can be handled. Being nearly ignored the day after? That should be your first clue not all is quite right, and I think you and the french guy have noticed that already a bit. I'd say essentially using you for attention. I think some of it can be attributed to american culture (attention needy, instant social gratification) - but not all american (girls) are like that.

I've seen this behaviour elsewhere, with girls grinding on guys they know, despite having a bf (away on course). Hell, one did it right in front of her bf (she was a bit of a nympho, and he had just mentally blocked off her actions towards other men). Nothing had happened (no sex). There's other stories but seemed to be always a blue balls ending.

They will come around to hit on you (or whatever) again, that I'd wager on. I'd recommend getting your hormones under control - it'll help you regardless to keep in focus. Trust your instincts as well in the matter. You can decide how much you want to tolerate, but... it always seems to be too much of a mind **** to me. Maybe you can try and get somewhere with her, just so you know for sure. But yeah. Completely on and off behaviour has been a red flag for me to just keep away (beware of fits or silent treatment from her in that case).

Good luck.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just piss that she already forgot she had a BF ... as soon the alcohol hit.

American girls are like British girls... they can't control their alcohol and go wild.

American girls are easy. (From my experience)

Use the experience to bound in a friendly way with the French Guy. (Ireland is 30minutes flight from Paris for 10 euros)... he will help you go on a euro trip possibly.

My experience of semesters abroad in Europe (including Ireland).... Every weekend or free 2-3days.. You take a plane to another country.. Party all night, get back the day of your classes in the morning (or 1hour before lol).

Ignore these thread girls... explore other venues, the Thread girls will come back In 1 month

Prodoge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's just piss that she already forgot she had a BF ... as soon the alcohol hit.

American girls are like British girls... they can't control their alcohol and go wild.

American girls are easy. (From my experience)

Use the experience to bound in a friendly way with the French Guy. (Ireland is 30minutes flight from Paris for 10 euros)... he will help you go on a euro trip possibly.

My experience of semesters abroad in Europe (including Ireland).... Every weekend or free 2-3days.. You take a plane to another country.. Party all night, get back the day of your classes in the morning (or 1hour before lol).

Ignore these thread girls... explore other venues, the Thread girls will come back In 1 month

I am actually from France too !

And I have never been confronted with girls acting like that. Our girls have more class I'd say, more self respect. That's why I was so shocked.

Actually ignoring was not the right word to describe their behaviour, but just like coldish conversations. I know for a fact were I come from if you have been making out with girl one night, when you see her again the conversation will be flirty. Unless she was wasted of course.

Reaction score
Their brains are hamster brained nonsense, especially when they're that young (but it doesn't go away as they age).

The fact that they didn't fvck you should tell you something about their interest level.

But I wouldn't take anything they do too seriously. They have nothing but nonsense in their brains.