Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

About Settling

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heres something that happened to me recently, I started flirting with this girl, we really clicked, I did all my teasing, making fun of her, being a challenge, everything, things advanced.. to the point where it was like we were in a relationship, but we werent, at this point we were really into eachother.. I started gettig close to her and just kept giving her approval I thought "I already have her" so I just stopped teasing her, and Id just give her the whole loving sign over and over.. soon what happened is that we stopped clicking, she just wasnt giving anything back.. 3 weeks went by and she tells me shes liking this other guy.. what do I do? I reak out, I start thinking "I already had her, maybe if I remember her that shell like me again".. it just backfired I started being more and more needy and it just pushed her away more, Im just thinking how this wholet thing could dissapear like that? and it just made me even more needy starting some drama about the guy she likes..

Thinking back about it, it all went wrong when the "I already have her" thouhgt came on; Moral: Dont ever stop doing what you initially did to get a girl. Its harder if its not naturalto you and you need to get some inner game issues handled, but that 1 thought can completyl eff you up.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
See the problem with playing certain games that really aren't you is that when you don't keep them up, you don't keep them. You stopped being a challenge and just went all in. If you are going to tease at high levels without getting into a relationship DO THIS WITH MORE THAN ONE GIRL. That way, you have selection and you always are a challenge. Especially if you are a really good tease.

I just started crazy DJing, and I have a lot of 4's-6's falling for my humor-tease-kino strategy while I'm still working on some 8's. Note that I am slightly over-weight, nerdy, and I wear glasses, so this is freaking amazing for me. Women used to instantly friend zone me, but since I've added kino and teasing and widened my spectrum, I've been getting places. I saw a 10 last night at temple, but I only got her name and didnt have the time/balls to follow up. Everything I've built up falls to pieces around 10's though I did make her laugh quite a bit with my Borat accent.

You need to quit focusing on one girl. Rather than going after one fish in the sea, dive in and you'll net a whole lot more of em!

GaryUranga

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I got into this 1 girl cause it was turning more serious than the other ones (I mean its ok to want a gf), my mistake was to stop being a challenge and giving her too much approval.