Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

about man affection, boy affection, therapy, self help and so on

chinaski

Don Juan
Reaction score
in those days i'm searching for answer to get better understanding of male/female relationship and to understand why all my relationship go sour after a few months.
i've come across interesting articles, name a couple (i don't know if i can link external content but if you search for them you'll find them):

Woman: The Most Responsible Teenager In The House

Man affections vs boy affections

i've been raised believing that women and men are equal. deep inside me i search maternal love in a partner and i had this realization only after my last break up, but looking back it always went in this way. i have no concept or idea of masculine love, or on how to treat a woman correctly (and i mean with assertiveness, setting boundaries, not tolerating her ****, rewarding good behavior); i can do great on approach literally everywhere but i cannot seem to keep girls.

last year, after a major break up, i spent all year investigating and documenting on psychology, attachment theory, avoidance, love dependency and so on. in all those books the suggestions that you read are all the same, find a stable partner to be more secure, do not attach to avoidants if you are insecure (and vice versa), communicate end express your needs and your emotions, be authentic, not play games, learn to resolve conflicts from a "we" perspective, communicate better.

then later that year i found a new girl (there's a thread in this section), damaged, i applied all those seemingly correct behaviors, tried to be understanding, accepting and so on.

guess what it didn't worked for ****, because deep inside i still have those deep needs that no woman cannot fill and sooner or later those come up, and you cannot expect a woman to play by the rules since they are guided by emotions. you cannot make her see your beta side, she cannot perceive you as weak: i overcome big obstacles in my life but it seemingly doesn't count the past, it only count the present and if you are perceived as a weak you're ****ed.

my question is: why all this psychology works teaches you things that just doesn't work?
in the attraction phase i always applied redpill/manosphere ideology and NEVER failed me. not once.
in the relationship phase i am still very weak and need to learn lots of things and internalize the fundamentals, but why all those self help books, articles, most of therapist promote a passive and understanding behavior when it's clear that just doesn't work?

why no one teaches men how to become men?

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the feminist movement. And because women don't know what they want and when they try to translate their emotions into words, it comes out totally wrong.

Example:
Man: When would you want someone to call you after your first date?
Woman: The next day for sure
Man: What if the guy waited 5 days to call you
Woman: I'd be really upset and might think he was playing games
Man: But would you respond to him?
Woman: Yes, if I was interested in him, I absolutely would
Man: Would it make you more interested in him?
Woman:...... yeah, it would.

Or
Man: What kind of man do you want?
Woman: Someone nice who treats me like a queen, buys me flowers, gives me gifts, cooks for me
Man: Describe the last two guys who you were really attracted to
Woman: Losers without jobs who never bought me anything, always made me pay for dinner, never complimented me, and acted like they barely even liked me, then dumped me for another girl
Man: Have you ever dumped a guy because he was too nice?
Woman: Oh yes

This is why you never ask a female friend for dating/relationship advice. They don't know what they want. That's where all this bad dating advice is coming from.

Stop wondering "why". Just do. The red pill stuff isn't just for the attraction phase. It's for all phases. If you are ultimately exposing your beta and becoming weak and needy with girls, then you are not following red pill. Work on fixing those deep needs for yourself - go see a counselor. Go to meetup.com and search for a "Men's Group" - they have discussion groups for men where you get a safe place to learn how to act like a MAN while talking about your feelings and experiences and problems and successes. You learn how to express yourself and be vulnerable without being a *****. You get called out on your bull**** and lame behaviors in a supportive yet manly way. Read some self help books like Psycho Cybernetics and No More Mr Nice Guy. In the meantime, just don't expose your beta side to the girls are you dating.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
in those days i'm searching for answer to get better understanding of male/female relationship and to understand why all my relationship go sour after a few months.
i've come across interesting articles, name a couple (i don't know if i can link external content but if you search for them you'll find them):

Woman: The Most Responsible Teenager In The House

Man affections vs boy affections

i've been raised believing that women and men are equal. deep inside me i search maternal love in a partner and i had this realization only after my last break up, but looking back it always went in this way. i have no concept or idea of masculine love, or on how to treat a woman correctly (and i mean with assertiveness, setting boundaries, not tolerating her ****, rewarding good behavior); i can do great on approach literally everywhere but i cannot seem to keep girls.

last year, after a major break up, i spent all year investigating and documenting on psychology, attachment theory, avoidance, love dependency and so on. in all those books the suggestions that you read are all the same, find a stable partner to be more secure, do not attach to avoidants if you are insecure (and vice versa), communicate end express your needs and your emotions, be authentic, not play games, learn to resolve conflicts from a "we" perspective, communicate better.

then later that year i found a new girl (there's a thread in this section), damaged, i applied all those seemingly correct behaviors, tried to be understanding, accepting and so on.

guess what it didn't worked for ****, because deep inside i still have those deep needs that no woman cannot fill and sooner or later those come up, and you cannot expect a woman to play by the rules since they are guided by emotions. you cannot make her see your beta side, she cannot perceive you as weak: i overcome big obstacles in my life but it seemingly doesn't count the past, it only count the present and if you are perceived as a weak you're ****ed.

my question is: why all this psychology works teaches you things that just doesn't work?
in the attraction phase i always applied redpill/manosphere ideology and NEVER failed me. not once.
in the relationship phase i am still very weak and need to learn lots of things and internalize the fundamentals, but why all those self help books, articles, most of therapist promote a passive and understanding behavior when it's clear that just doesn't work?

why no one teaches men how to become men?

because there was no need to. women werent leaving their husbands/boyfriends. they werent slutting around. marriage was protected by church. average wife had maybe up to 3 boyfriends before husband or maybe even 0

i remember some couples of older date from my family where literally woman is more alpha than guy and guy is beta and depressed, she sees his signs of beta but she doesnt care, or just it looks like it.

if i was able to see these signs as 10yo kid then she sees them too, she just doesnt cheat

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
because there was no need to. women werent leaving their husbands/boyfriends. they werent slutting around. marriage was protected by church. average wife had maybe up to 3 boyfriends before husband or maybe even 0

i remember some couples of older date from my family where literally woman is more alpha than guy and guy is beta and depressed, she sees his signs of beta but she doesnt care, or just it looks like it.

if i was able to see these signs as 10yo kid then she sees them too, she just doesnt cheat
Mate you are from Poland, west side of the iron curtain its hell when it comes of women and relationships.

You have no idea how lucky you are to live in a country where people have a strong immune system against political correctness, feminism and dictatorship (basically what western europe is getting about).

I recall a group of polish people even before I visited Poland and I was amazed from the dynics within the couples, basically they guy was talking genuinely taking for granted that he was going to be heard...an average guy here has to consider so many bullsh1t nowadays that he has to measure any single word he says, especially at work.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
Mate you are from Poland, west side of the iron curtain its hell when it comes of women and relationships.

You have no idea how lucky you are to live in a country where people have a strong immune system against political correctness, feminism and dictatorship (basically what western europe is getting about).

I recall a group of polish people even before I visited Poland and I was amazed from the dynics within the couples, basically they guy was talking genuinely taking for granted that he was going to be heard...an average guy here has to consider so many bullsh1t nowadays that he has to measure any single word he says, especially at work.
yea but we earn less

chinaski

Don Juan
Reaction score
Because of the feminist movement. And because women don't know what they want and when they try to translate their emotions into words, it comes out totally wrong.

Example:
Man: When would you want someone to call you after your first date?
Woman: The next day for sure
Man: What if the guy waited 5 days to call you
Woman: I'd be really upset and might think he was playing games
Man: But would you respond to him?
Woman: Yes, if I was interested in him, I absolutely would
Man: Would it make you more interested in him?
Woman:...... yeah, it would.

Or
Man: What kind of man do you want?
Woman: Someone nice who treats me like a queen, buys me flowers, gives me gifts, cooks for me
Man: Describe the last two guys who you were really attracted to
Woman: Losers without jobs who never bought me anything, always made me pay for dinner, never complimented me, and acted like they barely even liked me, then dumped me for another girl
Man: Have you ever dumped a guy because he was too nice?
Woman: Oh yes

This is why you never ask a female friend for dating/relationship advice. They don't know what they want. That's where all this bad dating advice is coming from.

Stop wondering "why". Just do. The red pill stuff isn't just for the attraction phase. It's for all phases. If you are ultimately exposing your beta and becoming weak and needy with girls, then you are not following red pill. Work on fixing those deep needs for yourself - go see a counselor. Go to meetup.com and search for a "Men's Group" - they have discussion groups for men where you get a safe place to learn how to act like a MAN while talking about your feelings and experiences and problems and successes. You learn how to express yourself and be vulnerable without being a *****. You get called out on your bull**** and lame behaviors in a supportive yet manly way. Read some self help books like Psycho Cybernetics and No More Mr Nice Guy. In the meantime, just don't expose your beta side to the girls are you dating.
it baffles me that psychological advice points you towards being more open, more honest, more vulnerable and those things in the end just **** you.

i read psycho cybernetics last year and it's awesome (and the basis of tings like law of attraction and so on) and it defintively works, i have yet to read no more mr nice guy and i think that could help me now that i've isolated what my big problem is,

unfortunately where i live (southern europe) there are no men's group activists, as far as i know, pua, mra, redpill are knowledge relegated to who knows english very well. and it's a fortune in some ways.

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the relationship phase i am still very weak and need to learn lots of things and internalize the fundamentals
If you ever let the attraction drop too far, you will fail. You should always be applying game with a woman, forever. You don't attract a woman by being a strong man and then suddenly become a wimpy girl. That's not why she got with you in the first place. You can and should be emotional with a woman from time to time, be sweet and let her know you value her, but it should always come from a frame of your approval of her. You should still always be the catch, always be stimulating her emotions, and aiming for sexual attraction above all else. Never stop being a man.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it baffles me that psychological advice points you towards being more open, more honest, more vulnerable and those things in the end just **** you.
I agree - it does suck. But just be happy you found this forum, TRP, and all the other material you've been reading so you know what's real now, and what isn't.

Regarding where you live, that is unfortunate in terms of lack of access to male groups. The next best thing is to join some sort of sports league that isn't ultra-competitive. Something like frisbee or whatever. I don't know what is available in Southern Europe, but he better you learn to get along with guys in large groups and social settings, the more you can observe how they interact and learn lessons from this. I know this isn't easy.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dating dynamics with most of European women are completely different than in America.
I am American, traveling in Europe from 2003-2007 and now living in Finland since 2009.
Started dating a Russian girl in 2000 and after my experience with her vs Americans, now only date certain nationality due to upbringing, feminine basic nature and desire of a confident man and other qualities I find desirable as basic personality traits. American women, for the most part, are undeserving, self-entitled and irresponsible cvnts

My style of situational flirting/pickup and game absolutely does not work very well in 'Murrica...
because of golden pvssy syndrome and beta AFC pedastalizing - HB4 fat cvnts. I thought I had committed a crime by saying hello buying a pack of smokes!
(or rather the left morality, SJW and the fvcked up feminized narrative pushed there... cuckism to the extreme)
(this also plays in Canada, and abit in the UK as well from my experience)