Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A tip when guys fell low self esteem

cable

Reaction score
Hello everyone this is my first post and i hope that this will be useful to someone.

Firstly let me tell you a story...
I always had issues when i like a girl and i want to start a conversation with her.
On my older relationships was with help of my friends. They were starting a conversation and then they introduce me with the girl i was interesting of and then we talked and that’s how almost all my relations started.
I was’ n realise the problem till i had to move in other city to study, Then when i face the fact that i have by myself to know people and to go introduce myself on a girl that i like, i was starting to feel that i was "loose my talent" that forced me to think that i have very low self esteem. Till now i lost many opportunities to start a relation and i had much time since my last one.
Well everything stopped today. I realized that i don’t loose my talent but i didn’t had the chance to know the girl that really fits me "the one".

A couple of weeks ago i met a girl that worked on a cafe. From the first moment i felt something about her. i knew that i want to be with her, but i was afraid that i would screw up again.

Yesterday afternoon i met her again in the cafe. She showed to me that she was interesting too. Not necessary for a relation but serenely she felt something too. Well it was my best day. I knew everything to tell and this great "game" started. The game is continue. But now i m sure that this girl will be mine.

The reason i tell you this story is that you don’t have to afraid of anything. Even when you think that you don’t good at talking and get knowing girls someday "the one" will pass you.
Do you want a tip don’t let her live. Stop her.
Don’t afraid that you don’t have anything to tell or to talk with.
You will defiantly find something. Don’t loose the chance to reject you. Rejection means that she know that you are exists. Its not bad not bad at all. The affair game its not a war , its more like a war in a pc-game. The worst thing that will happen is to loose one time. Only one message "game over" but the next moment you will start play from the last save. Don’t loose chances is the worst thing to do. I know because today i understand the difference till now i was afraid many things on this girl guy thing, one of them is the rejection but now i don’t afraid anything.
Well you feel down think that the "one is out there" .
Be sure that when you feel that u met the one don’t let everything on luck or on others make your own move. You would sure know how to play this game, we everyone knows the rules and everyone knows to play it very good. Just try to take out what you know inside you.

Don’t let chances to go. Hunt them. Everyone needs a conclusion either bad or good. don’t force your self to pass this hateful part of controversial.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I understood it. Pretty good post. His basic point is to not leave things up in the air with girls. Its better to know than to live with the "what ifs."

justinsane

Don Juan
Reaction score
naes said:
I understood it. Pretty good post. His basic point is to not leave things up in the air with girls. Its better to know than to live with the "what ifs."
Wasn't that a movie?

I think it's where the dude was a cop turn author and his fiance was a publicists but meets teacher and they share alot of common interest so he decided to not marry but finished his book and decaded it to the women whom he really wanted to marry. It was stupid how he saved some 8 year old girl from jumping off a building. What did it had to do with the movie I dunno. What was the name of it?

Another example would be Love actually

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Pretty fuсkin' rude, man. He's almost fluent, which is no easy task for one of the hardest languages to learn.
lol? English is one of the easiest languages to learn. Try to learn German grammar or chinese, that´s hard!

@topic: It´s true, you shouldn´t regret being rejected. It´ll only help you to gain experience which you can use for other other approaches. Practice makes perfect.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
english is f***** easy. i can't see how a younger person on this planet couldn't be anything but fluent in it. especially when it comes to writing and reading english. german grammar is easy as well. much easier than slavic grammar (save for bulgarian which is pretty simple). estonian is probably one of the hardest languages on earth. i tried to study it for a bit when i was kicking around tallinn. however, i gave up once i realized that all the younger people were pretty fluent in estonian, russian, and english. btw, estonian girls are magical.

naes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually English is one of the hardest languages to learn because of all the nonsensical grammar and spelling. Its almost as hard as Japanese or Chinese.

Reaction score
Deus ex Pianoforte said:
Pretty fuсkin' rude, man. He's almost fluent, which is no easy task for one of the hardest languages to learn.
This is coming from a guy who has repeatedly said that speaking English at job sites should be made into a law. Yeah, you are really sympathetic.