Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Tale of 2 girls I made out with at bars

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First girl we ended up making out with for a while.. She made it clear from the get go she wasn't going home with me.. she was with a group of friends.. she was making out with me while they were around watching me. She was pretty heavy but cute... I ended up getting her number and we texted for a bit... I tried to make plans with her but she kind of flaked twice... I couldn't even get her on the phone to talk, yet she kept being responsible and even initiate texting with me.. Finally I got sick of the games and the mission it was to get her out... she said some bs how she recently broke up with her boyfriend and was nervous or something.. I ended up telling her off... she still texted me out of the blue a week later.. This was about 8 months ago

Another girl who was more recent like a month ago I ended up making out with when she was away from her group of her friends. I saw her a little inebriated walking towards the bar so I followed.. I asked her if she was looking for the bar... she said something... I asked for her name told her mine... said god knows what.. then I started touching her hair telling her it was so soft... I then went in to kiss her and we started making out like crazy... eventually we went into a corner of the bar and continued kissing.. she started rubbing my junk over my clothes... after a while she said thanks for the fun and she went back to her friends... I did end up getting her # and texted the same night and she was all flirty.. i texted the next day too and the day after.. and we were going to make plans and then I stopped texting her... When I texted her a week later she said she lost interest or some bs...

Anyway what's the lesson here?

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strike while the iron is hot thats the lesson, at least for the 2nd girl. She was 21 or 22 btw... Haven't hooked up with a girl that young this year yet but still trying... now the college is over the bars will be packed with them

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the lesson would be try to find a girl who is not drunk