Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A small problem

kottonbud

Reaction score
Ok heres the story, I have this girl in my class who I became friends with. We would talk alot in class, we had chemistry together, lots of things in common. But we continued to stay friends. We have been friends for about 4 months or so, and recently she has been telling me about this guy she thinks is cute but doesnt really know. I am finally ready to make my move, do you guys think it is too late? or should I go for it? If so, do you have any suggestions?

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh.

Sounds like you're securely stuck in the friendzone.

Athens

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above, sorry man.

Just another heads up; having things in common is not the best means to judge attraction.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Time to move on.

gymshorts

Don Juan
Reaction score
she maybe telling you that some other guy is cute so that you get the hint and make a move b4 its too late...I personally think that its not to late. Go ahead, do what you want, dont worry what these other asholes say.

crucial

Reaction score
hmmm. DUDE, maybe this guy IS you. that would be pretty cool wouldnt it.

DontQuitYet

Don Juan
Reaction score
well

you should go for it. What's the worst that can happen? Chances are you will always be "friends" but even if that's the case she'll just tell you that. So might as well be risky.

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd just go for it before its too late, man. Shes still gonna like you, maybe she'll like you even more because you like her, who knows.
Wanna find out right ;)