A question to SexPDX and others who don't "believe" in SS...

Reaction score
If SS works by merely giving the guy great, intrinsically human things to talk about and not in the way Ross Jeffries claims it does (using embedded commands to direct her emotions) how do you explain all the amazingly fast lay reports that the PUAs are always putting out? I really think that it's doubtful that a girl would fvck a guy in two hours just because he talked about great, intrinsically human things.

Drew

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and which great pua's would you be referring to? SS is useful, but it's just another tool for your toolbox.

SexPDX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, I NEVER said that SS can't or doesn't work. I KNOW OTHERWISE.

All I ever said was that it works for different reasons than people are told and that the conversational hypnosis aspect of SS was oversensationalized for the purpose of building the user's confidence in the material.

You can bang a good many women if you are using material you have that much confidence in.

Also, as Drew said, SS is a tool in the toolbox. Even when I did use SS, that's not ALL I did. I did try to use nothing but SS a few times and I came off like a new age wacko. Very few good PUA's in the community are 100% SS. Whose reports are you talking about BTW?

-PDX

Reaction score
SS is just one minute tool in seduction. Peacocking, gimmicks, Kino, Physical attraction, sexual state, isolation, Trance words, elliciting values, rapport, C + F, State changing and more are all part of a god PU and lay. Even if all you have verbally is in the way of SS, there is still sexual state and other physical things that are part of your game. Not to mention tone of voice.

Girls are more sexual than guys. When a girl is out, without her friends, it is more likely she will want sex and is out to meet a guy. Most PUA's, I think, go for chicks who are already isolated, so they already have a higher chance of success.

No, there is no PUA who goes 100% SS. It is impossible. They use way more than just that. Some won't even touch SS. I think you are misreading the lay reports, or the PUA's are leaving out important details in their game.

Reaction score
SexPDX and epitome of evolution:

The lay reports I am talking about are mainly the ones on pickupguide.com. Here's an example, by tokyopua

Total time to lay in terms of time invested was
approximately 3.5 hours, about the same as HB Physics, my other recent
street PU who I did that same day. This efficiency is possible if the
progression is done just right, I think.
I realize that you can't talk in pattern language 100% of the time. Especially in a group setting or in the initial PU (Hey ladies! I saw the most interesting show on the discovery channel last night...lol).

So you would say the only value in SS is that it gives the seducer confidence? And that it is mainly this, and the other aspects of the game of the PUAs that gets them laid?