Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Playa gone Play [FR]

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A man can get everything taken away from him in this life, but one thing no one will ever be able to take away is a mans moral code and value.​
I will like to begin by stating that this report takes place a few months ago, but might as well share.
So I work at a university in the South Florida area. Now I was what we will refer to as some of my break time or down time, either or works. And it's about 7PM I would say if my memory serves right, so I see this cute girl [5'2 32DD, flat tummy nice bubble butt. Typical Cuban girl] and she's playing Ping-Pong with a total dork; I could just tell from looking at him. So I go over and I tell them is there anyone after? She's like no, so I say I got next. She beats the guy and then me and her are just practicing not keeping score as I needed to warm up. Now mind you she was okay at Ping-Pong while I on the other hand, I'm pretty ****ing good. So I tell her let's play, but before the game begins I tell her lets make a deal; if you win I'll do or get you whatever you want and if I win same bet. She agrees; long story short I keep the game close but let her win so by this time I should be heading back to this job I'm currently doing so I ask her what do you want, she tells me she wants a guava pastry.*most of you probably don't know what that is but it's heaven in your mouth and cheap, like 60 cents* So I tell her sure I'll do that if you give me your number as I should be heading to work right about now. She does and tells me to call her so she could have mine saved. 20 minutes later proceeds to text me an ask me what I'm doing later on as she has a class in a bit and was wondering if I'd like to go to Chick-Fil-a with her. I decline but later on texted her that we should catch breakfast the next day, we go on and catch breakfast and since I never did buy her the pastry I decided I would pay for our breakfast($10 combined) God I love Miami.
We text a little bit back and forth and two days after breakfast there was a holiday so she invites me over her house so I could help her study. Well nothing really went down there as her little brother was off from school and she lived with her parents but she took me to Chick-Fil-a and after she paid for my meal and drove me there we had a very intense and hot make out session in her car. But then as I had the chance to escalate further I remembered I had a GF at the time and decided to cut the outing short. Although I had broken some of my personal morals and values at this point; like for example I'm in this relationship by choice not because of anything else and I could have been single instead if I felt I wanted to act in this manner/ my current GF has been great to me up to this point and as a man this doesn't feel right to me for that reason. I decided not to break any more of the values I hold myself up to and leave. I went to further text this girl for a few more days, she even dedicated a song to me(Frank Ocean - Nights; she said the chorus reminded her of me) Ha, but after about a week of dodging her attempts to see me and do **** I decided to block her.
Oh and my ex never found out I cheated on her, never will.
For the curious here's what it says in the chorus of "Frank Ocean Nights"
New beginnings ahh
New beginnings wake up akh
The sun's going down
Time to start your day bruh
Can't keep being late on me
Know you need the money if you gon' survive
The every night ****, every day ****
Dropping baby off at home before my night shift
You know I can't hear none of that spend the night ****
That kumbaya ****
Wanna see nirvana, but don't want to die yet
Wanna feel that na na though, could you come by?
**** with me after my shift
Know them boys wanna see me broke down and ****
Bummed out and ****, stressed out and ****
That's every day ****
Shut the **** up I don’t want your conversation
Rolling marijuana that's a cheap vacation
My every day ****, every night ****, every day ****
Every night ****

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are aware of your own values/morals, but your emotions got the best of you.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you are aware of your own values/morals, but your emotions got the best of you.
Very aware. I wouldn't even say emotions, there was no type of emotional investment or attachment in her. More like me testing the waters proving to myself that I still had it at that point and time

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very aware. I wouldn't even say emotions, there was no type of emotional investment or attachment in her. More like me testing the waters proving to myself that I still had it at that point and time
I was alluding to emotional control.....controlling your own actions.