Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

a nice prank

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've just beena a victom of a prnak. I went down to the machine shop bathroom to take a dump. Somebody put tacko sauce pauches underneath the seat, so when i seat down, it all went all over my pants.

nice ehhh???

What they warn't expecting was pulling a prnank on a guy that can get them fired.

If it stains, i'm gonna trow it on the owners desk and tell him to buy me anew pants......and he can deal with the mother fvckers.

I'm a little pissed, can't you tell.:box:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
:rockon: hahahaha

Im going to play a prank on my old manager on Super Bowl Sunday. I plan on renting a van and putting a publishers clearing hous decal on it, and pop up to his house with a camera and a big azz check and make him think that he's won a shyt load of money. I really want him to quit his job and to be heart broken when he attempts to cash the check.:rockon:

Brian20o2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SELF-MASTERY said:
:rockon: hahahaha

Im going to play a prank on my old manager on Super Bowl Sunday. I plan on renting a van and putting a publishers clearing hous decal on it, and pop up to his house with a camera and a big azz check and make him think that he's won a shyt load of money. I really want him to quit his job and to be heart broken when he attempts to cash the check.:rockon:
:crackup: You heartless jerk! Thats funny as hell.