Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A new idea...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's just say you start talking to this girl and you go for the #close. She says yes...

A problem that alot of people have is when to make that first phone call. I've had this problem myself for a good long time.

So, I got this girls phone number in my hand, I've made sure that it's her real number, I've made sure that she actually answers the phone.

Then I tell her "well, my friends always talk about this... do you prefer that i call you tomorrow and seem like a stalker, or do you prefer that I wait a few days and seem uninterested?"

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

aftershock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a crap idea.

If you're sarcastic, you might be able to pull it off, but in general, I'd say no.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about just asking "whats the best time to reach you?"

That way you also are able to avoid calling if she at work and such.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, just to be a punk you can ask her when it's best to reach her, call her when you know she can't answer, and tease her about being deaf and not hearing her phone.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you can give it a try, if you get a good resposnse at least like 8 times out of 10 then its good....but i highly doubt it would be something good to say? I think that by asking her that youre basically asking her how to run your own game...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok, I can tell that you guys are taking this at face value.

At the same time, you are communicating that you know how the game works. The answers that you get aren't going to be "I want you to seem like a stalker" or "I want you to seem uninterested" but something simpler, like 'call me whenever you like, but I work...' or something to that effect.

This isn't meant to be some breakthrough, but it does give you a little bit more insight into the woman you are macking...

This is no different than the line when the girl hesitates to give her number : 'Don't worry, I'll only call you 5 times a day and more on weekends.'