Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A Misconception about Marriage

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
grinder said:
That got bleeped out:

“Fecal material” = Let her make too many decisions, I was too passive, too agreeable, and yeah, I put on the apron. I now blame it all on Phil Donahue, bastard. LOL.

Nope, it was classic AFC, all my fault.
If you all go over to LOveshack and read some of the replies in the Dating forum you will quickly see how deeply contemptous women are of men today ( should I say males rather than MEN) , They hate us.
Women have NO respect for us - we are "the stupid enemy" according to them - we are children in adult bodies and retards who need THEM to think and feel for us.

This outcome is NOT only attributable to the feminist infection of women . WE MEN have caved in to the feminisation of our culture without a fight.
WE gave HER the power and authority to be the SIGNIFICANT parent, WE gave her the checkbook and the power to run our finances. WE gave them ALL and what did we receive in return ? Usually a wife who nagged unmercifully, cheated or left us.

MY mother LIKED men because she was certain that men gave her emotional security and a sense of equilibrium . SHe saw my father as making the world a safe place for her and so repected and admired him.

ASK any woman today if she respects and admires most men .

Fifty years ago women did .

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Broad generalities. Go to just about ANY online forum, and the posters are pretty much always going to be the ones who complain. While I harbor no illusions on how difficult it is to have a good marriage, I highly doubt the small percentage of happy wives (or husbands) are going to be posting how great their lives are. They are too busy doing the right things...having a good marriage, raising children, and doing whatever it is positive, focused, happy and successful people do with their lives.

Reaction score
Desdinova said:
If you look back at marriages before women's rights came into play and society labelled women as creatures to be worshipped, divorce was WAY down, and it's not all because of the shame that came with a failed marriage. The woman stayed home doing the cooking, cleaning, and raising the kids while the man went to work. The woman wouldn't dare say that she "won't be the traditional woman", and that she will do anything she wants. She respected her husband, because he wouldn't put up with her bull5hit.
I think women were a lot happier back then and a lot more productive. In all they were better women. Think of the great women of the past like Amelia Earnheart(sp?) and think of what is considered great today like Hillary Clinton. Enough said.