Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A mindf*ck that must be avoided

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I still struggle with but it's very important to remember at all times when dealing with women.

You could be in a room filled with 100 beautiful women and the vast majority of them aren't going to be interested in you or want to have anything to do with you.

However, out of those 100, they're are definitely at least 10 that find you attractive, 4 or 5 who would gladly have sex with you and maybe even 1 or 2 who would make a great gf or even a wife.

But if you had 20 or 30 out of the 90 who want nothing to do with you reject or turn you down in a row AND you didn't know about the other 10 who would accept your advances you could end up being very depressed.

Now equate this to real life. Those beautiful women are all out there, but they're not all lined up in a room waiting to talk to you. But, again, they're out there. YOU must make the effort to meet them. There is no shame in dedicating a portion of your free time through out the week to meeting women. For some reason I think a-lot of guys are ashamed to do this. You think if you actively go out and try to hit on and meet women that you're a loser or something weird like that, i.e. oh I have to put all this work in to meet women whereas other guys must just naturally attract women because they have their act/lives together.

^Bull****.

Guys who are successful realize that the majority of women they meet and interact with won't want to have anything to do with them sexually. The key here is realizing that this is OK and natural and it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. For ever 20, 30 or even 40 beautiful, sexy intelligent women who shoot you down, there are 2-3 equally attractive, beautiful AND sexy women who would love to get to know YOU. you simply must make the effort to go find them. And again, you could have the best job, be in the best shape and have the best game and you will STILL get shot down more than you succeed. It's just the way things work.

But think about the guy who half asses it and maybe only tries to meet a few new women a year? Think back to that room filled with the 100 women but picture them in a real life setting out about in the day to day. Can you see how that guy could potentially become very depressed? What if he never met one of those 10 because he is spending years meeting the other 90 who aren't interested? If he's only meeting or trying to meet a few new women a year he could potentially never meet anyone and end up feeling incredibly sh*tty about himself.

And this isn't so much about quantity as it is that you should never not try to meet a woman because you think she's too hot or better than you because in the past women like that have turned you down. Again, there are beautiful, intelligent, sexy and compatible women out there for you, just not as many as the ones who aren't ;)

Don't let the natural law that you will fail/get rejected most of the time make you think there's something wrong with you.

This is the same for jobs, interviews and even in sales.

This is a really hard concept to grasp but I fully believe understanding this and embracing it is the very essence of what healthy self esteem really is.

Last edited:

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something that I still struggle with but it's very important to remember at all times when dealing with women.

You could be in a room filled with 100 beautiful women and the vast majority of them aren't going to be interested in you or want to have anything to do with you.

However, out of those 100, they're are definitely at least 10 that find you attractive, 4 or 5 who would gladly have sex with you and maybe even 1 or 2 who would make a great gf or even a wife.

But if you had 20 or 30 out of the 90 who want nothing to do with you reject or turn you down in a row AND you didn't know about the other 10 who would accept your advances you could end up being very depressed.

Now equate this to real life. Those beautiful women are all out there, but they're not all lined up in a room waiting to talk to you. But, again, they're out there. YOU must make the effort to meet them. There is no shame in dedicating a portion of your free time through out the week to meeting women. For some reason I think a-lot of guys are ashamed to do this. You think if you actively go out and try to hit on and meet women that you're a loser or something weird like that, i.e. oh I have to put all this work in to meet women whereas other guys must just naturally attract women because they have their act/lives together.

^Bull****.

Guys who are successful realize that the majority of women they meet and interact with won't want to have anything to do with them sexually. The key here is realizing that this is OK and natural and it doesn't mean there is something wrong with you. For ever 20, 30 or even 40 beautiful, sexy intelligent women who shoot you down, there are 2-3 equally attractive, beautiful AND sexy women who would love to get to know YOU. you simply must make the effort to go find them. And again, you could have the best job, be in the best shape and have the best game and you will STILL get shot down more than you succeed. It's just the way things work.

But think about the guy who half asses it and maybe only tries to meet a few new women a year? Think back to that room filled with the 100 women but picture them in a real life setting out about in the day to day. Can you see how that guy could potentially become very depressed? What if he never met one of those 10 because he is spending years meeting the other 90 who aren't interested? If he's only meeting or trying to meet a few new women a year he could potentially never meet anyone and end up feeling incredibly sh*tty about himself.

And this isn't so much about quantity as it is that you should never not try to meet a woman because you think she's too hot or better than you because in the past women like that have turned you down. Again, there are beautiful, intelligent, sexy and compatible women out there for you, just not as many as the ones who aren't ;)

Don't let the natural law that you will fail/get rejected most of the time make you think there's something wrong with you.

This is the same for jobs, interviews and even in sales.

This is a really hard concept to grasp but I fully believe understanding this and embracing it is the very essence of what healthy self esteem really is.
This is one of the most important posts ever written on this site. Please put this in the DJ Bible! Once you get to a certain level of competence it just becomes a numbers game. The hard part is cultivating the inner game to accept that you will miss way more than you make. Even if you are the best. Michael Jordans shot percentage was only 49%. He was the best but even he missed more than he made. It the mental torture of keeping strong while trying to get to the 5% of attractive women that want you that is difficult.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is one of the most important posts ever written on this site. Please put this in the DJ Bible! Once you get to a certain level of competence it just becomes a numbers game. The hard part is cultivating the inner game to accept that you will miss way more than you make. Even if you are the best. Michael Jordans shot percentage was only 49%. He was the best but even he missed more than he made. It the mental torture of keeping strong while trying to get to the 5% of attractive women that want you that is difficult.
Exactly. There are incredibly beautiful, sexy women out there who would love to f*ck you. But, again, there are vastly outnumbered by ones who don't want to. And again, I'm not preaching the idea of approaching x number of women will equal y in results. I'm simply saying that you should never not try and meet a beautiful woman (whether that be online, cold approaching, in your group of friends, etc.) because you think she's out of your league. You never know until you talk to her.