Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A lesson for the clueless ones

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen guys i'm going to share a story with you guys, hopefully you all will benefit from it.

Last year i was just getting in from the bars at college and this chick comes up to me and starts making out with me. Needless to say i spent the night with her. We started to hang out a lot and that's when the mind games started.

Lesson #1 never get sucked in by a chic. I made the mistake b/c i had never before met a chic this upfront. A girl showed me this much attention, she's the one...right.....WRONG!!!!

I was like a little whipped dog. She never called me or stopped by, i was the one doing all the work. I spent the night with her, she gave me a "happy ending" and thats basically the relationship. She was messing with my head the whole time(i did everything she said, i tried to change for her), but once again; this girl showed me attention, she's the one for me right.....WRONG

To make a long story short. I was buying her things, saying lets hang out..etc. and i got burnt. I was way above this girls league. I couldn't even achieve an orgasm when we slept together(this was a clue right). ONce again i was so drawn in by the fact that she initiated this whole relationship, that i was totally out of my mind. Come on it's not everyday a girl shows interest...is it!

IN conclusion, i found out that she was 2-timeing me with the ugliest most filthy guy in the world. A college student who was about 5'9, 150, with homemade tattoos, and a drug habbit(he treated her like complete **** and she worshipped him). I was 100 times better looking then him in all attributes (body, mind, looks, etc) Needless to say i got burnt and guess who she dates this year. I shouldn't care but this bit$h messed with my head so much, i actually became obsessed. DON'T EVER EVER FALL THIS HARD, AND CHANGE YOUR WAYS FOR A CHIC!

My advice to you, don't be an idiot like me. Listen to your heart, mind, and dik. Don't fall for a girl you'd never ever approach in a million years, just b/c she confronts you and falls at your heals. Get to know her and be in control.

I hope you guys learn from my stupid idiotic mistake.

Take care, Tristan

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow man, that is quite something. I'm sorry that you had to go through all that. I just hope that others don't have to go through the same thing you did. It's good that you are warning others about things like this. Congrats on that! Good luck in the future.

------------------
The Human Body Is A Fragile Thing, But The Human Soul Can NEVER Be Truly Broken.

Selfesteemboy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ya if a girl is too eagar something is usually screwy, either its very high interest,or she is coming off the rebound of a break up and wants to use you to make herself feel good...or she is just playing games or whatever for kicks

BigBill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for that dude.

Things that that are helpful to hear, and tough to talk about. Just so you know I went through a similar thing myself a few years ago and it took me quite a while to recover from it.

Now that I'm older and wiser I'm getting to the point where I just have fun with it and don't worry too much about whether 'this is the one' or not. I figure when its right, it will work and work well for a long-ass time. thats how I plan to know.

Hang in there, Keep going out and stuff. If this just happened and you need to take some time away from it thats cool, but make sure you keep yourself up, keep working hard at school, working out, and moving forward.

Thats a tough thing to go through, but hey, looks like you learned from it.

Dr_Feelgood

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your story. I, too, went through the same thing about a year ago. Thanks for posting it. Hopefully, guys will learn from our mistakes. That's one of the reasons we post here, right?

Romeous Maximus

Reaction score
YO this whole deal almost happened to me also but thanks to the intervention of my friends, it was just a 2 night stand and I dumped that bitty itch like, a week later. if something like that happens to you and you can't really see it coming but your friends have met the girl, then listen to them cause they'll tell you what's the deal. Under the right circumstances, even the dirtiest hooker can seem like a real woman. But hopefully guys who get themselves into this (like I did) have some boyz to drag them the hell out. (like I do) my point is if your friends are tellin' you that you're making a mistake with a girl, try to look at the situation from an objective perspective. You know never know, your wingmen might be dead-on.

"Be excellent to each other." Bill and Ted's excellent adventure.

DJSmooth

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls who do this are intoxicating but its a trap. This should be a DJ General Health Warning.

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that's exactly what happened to me when I met this ho-bag in a meat market. She showed a lot of interest first and I completely lost control of myself BECAUSE A WOMAN SHOWED INTEREST FIRST. Don't do it guys.

p@r@d0x

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude....that like a horror story i would not want ta live.....thankfully i've had a grl ask me out an' go fer the direct approach....but since i was in it fer the sex....i wasn't sucked in by her mind games...an' i was the one who ended it....so i was lucky.....
but to the rest of u out there......b very careful .....not everything is always as it seems....caution mixed with "living on the edge" is kool....anything else will jus fry u!!!

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So very true. Always be cautious and protect yourself. Be able to sniff out the BS and do something about it beforehand. I'm not saying second guess every girl, but definately look for the warning signs. However, don't discount a girl purely b/c she seems VERY interested, that could be a sign that you're doubting yourself.

Good luck and keep on!!!

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just expanding on the point by Romeous Maximus...

If you're just starting out with a chick, your (non-AFC) friends are invaluable. These guys are your eyes and ears to make sure she's not the feature of ho-bag monthly. Obviously, watch for the AFC friends trying to cut in on your action, however.

Recent example: my bud was goin' with the chick. She was a COMPLETE ***** to every one of his friends, regardless of gender. We managed to convince him to end it after a month or so, because she was setting him up for a big fall. End result: word comes a few days back that she was with a guy on the side and she was only trying to hook up with my bud for the money. Hmm...

Remember: friends know best. Usually.

------------------
You only live life once, so you gotta screw it up GOOD.

jazbo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Luscious:
Just expanding on the point by Romeous Maximus...

If you're just starting out with a chick, your (non-AFC) friends are invaluable. These guys are your eyes and ears to make sure she's not the feature of ho-bag monthly. Obviously, watch for the AFC friends trying to cut in on your action, however.

Recent example: my bud was goin' with the chick. She was a COMPLETE ***** to every one of his friends, regardless of gender. We managed to convince him to end it after a month or so, because she was setting him up for a big fall. End result: word comes a few days back that she was with a guy on the side and she was only trying to hook up with my bud for the money. Hmm...

Remember: friends know best. Usually.

Yea kind of like saving silverman

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anytime your gut instincts warned you that she is messing with your head, then she is.

Doc Love has said this before, if a girl's interest level in you is high, then she won't play games with you.

Drill this into your head,guys

hitop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IntermediateDonJuaner said:

Anytime your gut instincts warned you that she is messing with your head, then she is.

Doc Love has said this before, if a girl's interest level in you is high, then she won't play games with you.
This is an area that is somewhat hard to recognize / diagnose / perceive. What are some specific situations some of you guys have encountered.

affirmed

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
didn't achieve orgasm with my ex either... in retrospect she was probably only a 6/10 ...

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont fret. She sounded like a ho that wasnt worth it.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe everyone can learn from this. I have seen it myself; women are the most manipulative humans on this planets. We can all learn from her. Because she was uglier than him than she was obviously a great seducer, always study people who succeed in what you want to succeed with.

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i can relate to you man. the was infatuated with the my first girl. not only was she my first, she came onto me. but i thought things were more serious than i saw. like you, i initated the contact, the calls, etc, etc, never her. but i was too blind in that fact that i had a girl with me in that "way" to realize what was really going on. turns out she just needed a "buddy" to hang out with over the summer b/c she was too embarrased to hang out with her friends, but thats another story. Summer was nearing its end, i knew it wasnt going well, she never returned my calls, she was always "busy", she was never around when she said she would be. i took it too seriously with her. after we broke it off, i came to the realization that most girls at my school dont want a relationship, they just want a good FVCK! No commitments. Just Wham Bam Thank You Mam!

So in retrospect, i am not taking things seriously with girls. If i meet a girl, then its just to have fun for the moment. If i meet someone that i can truely connect with, then it shall happen. But right now, i just wanna have fun. You are in college and you should be enjoying it. Who cares if you are called a man-wh0re or slut. It dont matter. just have fun while you still can. there is plenty of time to look for a LTR.

tristan22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I cringe everytime i think about what an idiot i use to be. I think i'm finally starting to see the light. Don't fall for this trap gentleman, stay focused