Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

A healthy balance is required

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey peeps, this is my first tips post. I feel that naturally I am a DJ and hopefully i am qualified to do give a tip! so......... sit back and ENJOY.

Firstly, I think that the best DJ's on this forum are the ones who are out in the field. A general consensus here is that you should sit back and let the women come to you......yes and no. A confidant man should ascertain the skills to to pick up girls. If that means learning some tricks and techniques to get you on your feet then go right ahead. The main point I am stressing here is you should be able to approach girls like there is no tomorrow. It should be SECOND nature to talk to girls and with EXPERIENCE you will become charismatic and you should have a number of girls by your arm.

As far as mindset goes I LOVE the mentality this forum attempts to engrave in young AFC's minds. A MAN should be INDEPENDENT!! He should want to be with women be not NEED to be with them. Yes, thats right, you have your own life. By living your own life and pursuing you own goals you will automatically assert yourself as the so-called 'alpha-male', and women will recognize this from you personality. Subconsciously you will be giving your girl space to live her own life too and think about you.

Lets face it, there is more to life than girls, so pursue your own desires and dreams, while at the same time go out into the field and enhance your life with hot babes. Just don't be a STAGE FIVE CLINGER (wedding crashers)

P.S. i read a good tip in here somewhere that if you are intimidated by a girls beauty imagine that she has a HAIRY ASS!!! That should do the trick!

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You summarized different pieces of material already on the site - other than that there's nothing really new about this post.

PUA

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? I never noticed that....not. However, a nice summary I think you should have added

Incog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA said:
Seriously? I never noticed that....not. However, a nice summary I think you should have added
There is nothing wrong with your post.. just nothing new :)

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the stuff on this site has been written before. Writing tends to ingrain certain concepts into our heads. It also tends to clear our own thoughts. So even if PUA is repeating material, he is actually learning and making strides by setting it to stone.