Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

7 months

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
/rant
I have been reading threads off of this website almost daily for 7 months, and I realized today that I have not changed at all.

Today one of my ex's friends come in and she tells me that she heard about how dumb of a reason it was that my ex broke up with me: because i'm too nice.

fvck me. i wish I could of saw it before, but everything I read I just through out the window. I disregarded all the rules and it ****ed me until the end.

I wish I knew how I could change myself. In general I am way too nice of a guy and I see it now. I have trouble saying no to people, i'm bad with asserting myself, and i'm always trying to avoid conflicts and confrontations.

SamRi72

Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally I like to avoid whiners who probably have not read the article or followed through with the advice. If you are still acting like a nice guy, then of course she's gonna dump you for being to nice. Be a good man, not a nice guy. Learn when to say no by having a five-ten second rule before responding to someone so you can decide if it really is worth saying yes. Also, are you blaming this site for getting dumped??! It doesn't instantly make you a pimp lord, you have to make changed to yourself. Sosuave.com/net is a tool, not a super secret power that turns you into a ladies man just by looking at it.

My advice to you is to look back and see what YOU did wrong. Maybe read the DJ Bible and Highschool Bible, as well as any post by Pook. Then, you'll probably see all of your mistakes, hit yourself on the head, and go on with your life.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to apply what you learn. You can't just read a bunch of stuff and not implement it.

About a year and a half ago, I bought a workout book with a bunch of exercises explained, with pictures, training routines, etc. I read it all. Did that make my muscles bigger? No, I had to go out and start lifting to make the difference.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
im not whining or blaming anyone except myself, i just needed to put my thoughts down somewhere and was hoping for a few outlooks on it. normally I don't even make threads asking for help but ive been in such a ****ty mood lately, and this really topped it off.

First this girl tells me that all I am is mean to her. I was using a lot of funny neg hits that were making her laugh...but she says I made her feel like ****. so I questioned myself and turned around back into the nice guy, and not being funny at all. it's hard for me to find a good mix of the two, i'm either way too nice, way too goofy, or way too much of a prick.

Jack-Torrance

Don Juan
Reaction score
So, if YOU are too much of a nice guy, don't be YOU... don't take every mother's advice of "just be yourself." Because 9 times out of 10... blokes who are "themselves" are not naturally attractive to women, because 9 times out of 10 us guys are OVERLY NICE to hot chicks!

:) have a crack at some of this C+F and maybe you can say something C+F back to her (whether it be through her friends or whatever)