Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

57 yo former super model needs rescued.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She has been posing nude already and making news for it.
I'm waiting for some guy (invariably an incel-tier frustrated chump :rolleyes: ) to do an analysis of how women tend to show more skin as they decline from super-hot young maiden to their "mature phase".

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie, I jacked off to her swimsuit pics a few times as a teenager hahaha
I usually like to see the lips when I fap, but sometimes even with the Golden Vajaya covered, it still works. I have a video from a Middle Eastern chick that is fully clothed in athletic pants, and she's even a little (just a little) on the chunky side, but I have never seen an a33 move around like that, so I keep it on the hard drive. :cool:

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She is giving it away for free and not monetizing it, that's her problem.
Her husband's estate settled with her for an undisclosed, mulit-million dollar amount. She may have 99 problems, but getting rich ain't one.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Start an OnlyFans. Her money issues would be gone in 24 hours with the simps out there today.
Her peer, Carol Alt started an OnlyFans page.

Paulina Porizkova has posed nude a number of times in recent years and gotten media attention for it.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
You started a thread offering proof last year that older women can do well on OnlyFans.

I know GILF's that slay on OF. Simping has no bounds, nor standards. As long as men want box, there's a sucker born every minute. There's also an ass for every seat.

Hell, the girl next door might have OF and you wouldn't know. But I know mine does...several nights I took out the trash, I heard her screaming and moaning. Designated neighborhood thot with 3, autistic kids, 2 baby daddy's in jail, and a partridge in a pear tree. And age 23.

Women live life on easy mode for real. There will be some rich simp that'll save her. Tyrone, Hiroshi, and Enrique piped her good, but left when she wanted to get committed.

CountSuavula

Banned
Reaction score
Skinny older woman make me want to be violent with them and have violent sex. They like it too. It’s sick. It’s dangerous. But older skinny women all get that same treatment. They keep coming back for more as long as you are abusive with them and show them a fun time while being abusive.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old super model left out of her late husband's will, and dumped by her boyfriend. States that the only guys that want her have already fuhked her friends.

Awwwww. How sad. I feel really really really sorry for her. NOT!

The hag who was accustomed to using and abusing men is now left in the cold and her long con game of sticking with her sugar daddy husband in the hopes of winning the mega millions jackpot upon his death just didn't pan out. Boo hoo!