Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

31st sarge

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's been a few days but had little time to post since then (personal problems). Long story short we went to some party, coupla good DJ's and a lot of women. There were ~8 of us and I know 1 guy and have 3 friends. The guys I was with just danced around.

This is all going from anecdotes, I barely remember the last coupla days. From what I can gather, some girl seemed to like me. Was all smiles and motioned towards me. Tried to get my attention on the floor, actually remember this bit, third(I'm told) time she gives me a playfull kick I turn back a couple of seconds later and move on. Later on the way out (was'nt feeling too hot) I danced with her for like 3s and got her number.Lots of kino, she asked what my name is, if I knew [some guy with us], cuped my face and spoke into my ear,etc etc.

Anyways I got the number called up a day later, high as a kite, asked her out and she says she cant recognise me. I asked her out and she said she cant make it that day. think she meant it but ,like I said, the last few days are a blur.

Now here's the weird bit. A day after that (4th jan) my buddy call's her up and asks her out. Think she said she wont meet people she doesnt know. I dont think he claimed to be me.

What do you think I should do now? I would like to meet the girl and I'll be back home in a week or so.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop sniffing markers.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is just plain discrimination, I got number felt up a coupla ho's and asked em out too. If I were sober you'd have something different to say.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update but I called her up last night. We had a nice little chat about house chores and how they should be banned. Bad move probably but I figured there's not much else I can do so might as well shoot the breeze with her.

I so wish I was back home where I there's more to do than playing cards with the dog. The little ***** cheats.