Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

13 reasons 'rape' and female logic: regret is not rape!

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not fast enough.

Cucks are still getting married, swearing away current and future earnings on baby rabies plummeted or cratered smv. Raising Chad's babies and playing house with Chad's booty call.

It's ironic. Men and women envy Chad's. Chad's won the genetic lottery. They are a victim of circumstance and stupidity. The by product of being the target of the female biological strategy disguised as pimp. The most common problem for children who are the product of their own demise and vices.

Rape? No. I would never condone anything against another persons will like that. That's wrong on so many levels and should be punished accordingly. What I was attempting to make a slapstick point was when extreme feminism started to take root in the late 60's and forward by the Gloria Steinem's, Jane Fonda's, et al., it should had been taken care of and addressed, not allowed to grow into the beast as it is today. Over time, things tend to reset, so this will reset too. However, look at how damaging this has been to men, women, children, families, and our culture. The ends do not justify the means. As with most things, too much power corrupts. The #metoo, #youtoo, #LBJQXYZ, and now 86 different genders is all messed up. It's a race to the bottom until we can restart and reboot. Many men are lost these days w/o a purpose. The original purpose for women was to take care of the children and family. The original purpose for men, was to provide and protect the family. We now have both genders providing, day care raising the kids, and men and women having a literal fvck fest with no real connection being built. Men looking for the next piece of a-s-s. Women, looking for better or more security (usually financial or to spawn offspring, then leave the bro in the dust). This is wrong on so many levels. I am all for having fun, but there is a time and place for everything in life. Men are now afraid of marriage, rightfully so, and women are generally clueless on how to read a man; much less what their true wants and needs are in life. You have males wanting to be women, and women wanting to be males. Heck, you have adults wearing diapers, defecating and peeing in them and they get off on that. You have others who like to get peed on. You have males that like to get their nuts kicked really hard. You have two girls and a cup (Google it, if you dare). The world is so screwed up it is not funny. Reminds me of around the time when Rome fell.

As crazy as this sounds, it's the best solution to solving the problem that I can think of. I've actually used sworn affidavits to show somebody "hey, this is my final position on this issue and I mean business". Sent one to a boss once to get a point across on something she wasn't listening to me about any other way.
When I do date, and I bring the woman back to my place or to theirs, I always have a VAR on me. They are so small nowadays, they do not even notice it. I then back it up on my computer and upload a second copy to my encrypted cloud. Is it extreme? I do not think so. I know several men who in the NYC area were accused of rape, but they had recordings proving their innocence. It's just safer. Some could argue, dating and sex is getting too risky due to #metoo and just women yelling rape for no reason.

It's a sick world out there. Thanks feminism. I hope the founders are happy. You've ruined it for men and women. For women, ironically, the one's you wanted to try and help. Big help. Now you have millions of 40 year old women with either no kids, that they wanted so badly, but were told to "have fun and ride the carousel" through programs like Sex and the City (https://nypost.com/2018/06/02/dating-columnist-reveals-how-sex-and-the-city-ruined-her-life/amp/). Or, they have the kids in their 40's, and they have developmental problems. Good stuff. Again, women cannot have it all. They have a biological clock that ticks. Sorry, not sorry, don't blame men (
). Blame the man up stairs.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rape? No. I would never condone anything against another persons will like that. That's wrong on so many levels and should be punished accordingly. What I was attempting to make a slapstick point was when extreme feminism started to take root in the late 60's and forward by the Gloria Steinem's, Jane Fonda's, et al., it should had been taken care of and addressed, not allowed to grow into the beast as it is today. Over time, things tend to reset, so this will reset too. However, look at how damaging this has been to men, women, children, families, and our culture. The ends do not justify the means. As with most things, too much power corrupts. The #metoo, #youtoo, #LBJQXYZ, and now 86 different genders is all messed up. It's a race to the bottom until we can restart and reboot. Many men are lost these days w/o a purpose. The original purpose for women was to take care of the children and family. The original purpose for men, was to provide and protect the family. We now have both genders providing, day care raising the kids, and men and women having a literal fvck fest with no real connection being built. Men looking for the next piece of a-s-s. Women, looking for better or more security (usually financial or to spawn offspring, then leave the bro in the dust). This is wrong on so many levels. I am all for having fun, but there is a time and place for everything in life. Men are now afraid of marriage, rightfully so, and women are generally clueless on how to read a man; much less what their true wants and needs are in life. You have males wanting to be women, and women wanting to be males. Heck, you have adults wearing diapers, defecating and peeing in them and they get off on that. You have others who like to get peed on. You have males that like to get their nuts kicked really hard. You have two girls and a cup (Google it, if you dare). The world is so screwed up it is not funny. Reminds me of around the time when Rome fell.

Well, men are boys and women are like men. The push of responsibility goes to deaf ears these days with exceptions to Jordan Peterson. He's safe like a modern day Gandalf. He's special. I think monogamy and marriage are a ideal path or better put, what it once was. What it evolved to be, I have no use for anymore than I do cratered smv.

Nice look at nk to Stefan and FDR.

Check out the series Gene warfare, truth on sex truth on single moms, SMV, etc among others. It is very telling.

There's a pathology of a sort these days on campuses in college from admin to the teaching, in the workplaces, and it's subtle or not so. Women have zero accountability. No ownership of self. The most common thing is to call a man a 'creep' unnecessarily due to her entitlement even if he's stepping up. FDR put it out that if you demonize a man's virtues, you will throw order into chaos.

I found the mgtow video by Hulse highly recommended. It is pretty good but the common theme is blame men. Responsibility is not the virtue women respond to until after cratered smv. It's after party phase and now, when her bargaining chips are gone, it's time to get serious. Make threats, withdraw from sex, ltr, and marriage. It's free resources, affirmative action, and do on.

We are a generation of men raised by women. No ownership or responsibility is left regardless of banished fatherhood. We would be better off raised by wolves.

I am here seeking a solution. I just don't see marriage as a way to being as such. Reform is necessary to make. Even then it's highly retarded.

There's just the game and it bleeds into all areas of life.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, men are boys and women are like men. The push of responsibility goes to deaf ears these days with exceptions to Jordan Peterson. He's safe like a modern day Gandalf. He's special. I think monogamy and marriage are a ideal path or better put, what it once was. What it evolved to be, I have no use for anymore than I do cratered smv.

Nice look at nk to Stefan and FDR.

Check out the series Gene warfare, truth on sex truth on single moms, SMV, etc among others. It is very telling.

There's a pathology of a sort these days on campuses in college from admin to the teaching, in the workplaces, and it's subtle or not so. Women have zero accountability. No ownership of self. The most common thing is to call a man a 'creep' unnecessarily due to her entitlement even if he's stepping up. FDR put it out that if you demonize a man's virtues, you will throw order into chaos.

I found the mgtow video by Hulse highly recommended. It is pretty good but the common theme is blame men. Responsibility is not the virtue women respond to until after cratered smv. It's after party phase and now, when her bargaining chips are gone, it's time to get serious. Make threats, withdraw from sex, ltr, and marriage. It's free resources, affirmative action, and do on.

We are a generation of men raised by women. No ownership or responsibility is left regardless of banished fatherhood. We would be better off raised by wolves.

I am here seeking a solution. I just don't see marriage as a way to being as such. Reform is necessary to make. Even then it's highly retarded.

There's just the game and it bleeds into all areas of life.
Yea, we're in kind of a sh!t show right now. Agree on Hulse's Mgtow message, I found that he made some very good points and views. Seems right on par. The man is a wealth of knowledge on many things.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, we're in kind of a sh!t show right now. Agree on Hulse's Mgtow message, I found that he made some very good points and views. Seems right on par. The man is a wealth of knowledge on many things.
When I say, seek self knowledge, hours of FDR gene warfare comes to mind followed by the application of it all. By exploring consciousness, it is tripping, dmt, Aya, etc not for the dole purpose of 'get fucjed up' but, to integrate one's shadow. The red pill rage is a lack of integration as is incel rampages. It does not help any that women mock these men. Again, their frame is 'dance monkey dance.' pink means *****. The reality is that, most women are liberal when young, on top form, and conservative as smv plummets. How ****ing convenient?

Huge fan of FDR and Stefan although, I feel he's off the mark quite a bit. I liked his points on college and it's absurdity outside the
S. T. E. M. of course. Then again, if edu is absurdity and unnecessary since it is mostly Marxist feminists, SJW, wtf is marriage these days? A cesspool of cratered smv, plummeted smv, baby rabies, and the need for resources now that they cannot compete any longer in dating Olympics. Of course, exceptions exist. Just few and far between. Man likes to gamble and ego likes to be pedaling having found the anomaly.

One of my wings is in a predominantly female workplace. Cucking is normalized as is, putting their hubby on blast. Airing out their laundry.

Before I took the red pill, I like most men was indefinitely naive. I saw that world I wanted to live in. As I became sentient, as I became like Adam, that archetype of knowing good and evil, I evolved. I cannot go back like Cypher in the Matrix.

Man needs to evolve and transcend what it is to be a 'man.' This blind leading the blind catering to the feminine biological strategy is opsolete. It is Game Over. I am content hitting on baes and casual encounters. Playing house with cratered smv and driving a mini van like a chump is comical.

I know one bloke who did it right. Acquired top form smv, late teens and through 20s. He is playboy. He is masculine as ****. Girl is good looking but feminine. Makes bank. It is a non issue. Shocker, she got the ring.

Manning up isn't pedaling to the feminine. It's not this blind servitude. It is not trashing your life and being a sacrificial lamb to the slaughter.

Peterson made a point. All we get in this life is sacrifice. We can sacrifice willingly or sacrifice for not sacrificing. That being a sacrifice in and of itself ironically enough. That lad made a sacrifice for a woman but she sacrificed her youth. If she had not, it is foolish. Men need to be aware of the fact and act accordingly.

Elliot Hulse is a G.