Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

10 year old sluts

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Desdinova
My parents were always b1tching "Kids now days." If they're more aware of what's going on, they'll say either "Society now days" or "Parents now days". I find more people of my generation blaming it all on the parents rather than the kids. Perhaps this is a step in the right direction instead of blaming it on impressionable youth.
Girls like to go to their girlfriend's house and change clothes

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 16 and when i see a girl i think is 15-16 and she is actually 12-13 im like "oh ****..bye"I agree that the clothing manufatures are playing off of sexuality...but hey they probably agree with us..they just want money.(so would i if i were them)

smooth player

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
I am 16 and when i see a girl i think is 15-16 and she is actually 12-13 im like "oh ****..bye"I agree that the clothing manufatures are playing off of sexuality...but hey they probably agree with us..they just want money.(so would i if i were them)

smooth player
**** i do the same thing and im 20.... I'm like damn look at that girl and she is like 14. Its crazy...

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well what'd you expect, these days popular music like rap/hip-hop expects males to become criminals and women to be sluts. Music has a massive impact on society and the way people think, because it's always going in the background.

However I do think there will be a backlash against this whole "gangster" crap, a lot of people I know are already not into it anymore. Just like we stopped being sluts/hippies after the 60s.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stop with the rap = thugs and sluts

Really, that is just what one hears on the radio. Because that is what one buys, or requests from the radio. There are many, many hip hop acts that hate that stereotype. When rap first appeared, it was mostly as a forum to state ideals and to point out society's fVck ups. It was pretty political, hugely philosophical, and very intelligent. Alot of it still is.

People buying and requesting this sh!t keeps the cycle going. They in turn hear more of it, and get more of it, and you get more Ja rules and 50 cents.

Check out groups like the Roots, or try Talib Queli, or Mos Def. I urge everyone who is interested in real music to pick up this disc.

I'm not the biggest rap fan, but I'll be the first to say as a poet that, (excluding poprap), rap is poetry.

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
?

How can you blame rap? More like pop at work. You got people like Brittany and Christina running around dressed like *****s. I doubt ill see a lil girl pump 50 cent up in her cd player then some pop crap. C'mon one of Americas "sex" symbol is that ***** Paris. And I ask you how did she get famous? Who the hell was Paris Hilton before her lil tape leaked and seen by all and howd she become a "role model".

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Music is not the only influence, but it is a good indicator of society's attitude towards such issues.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: ?

Originally posted by HateOnMe
How can you blame rap? More like pop at work. You got people like Brittany and Christina running around dressed like *****s. I doubt ill see a lil girl pump 50 cent up in her cd player then some pop crap. C'mon one of Americas "sex" symbol is that ***** Paris. And I ask you how did she get famous? Who the hell was Paris Hilton before her lil tape leaked and seen by all and howd she become a "role model".
Look at any rap video. They're all the same. A few guys and about a hundred half naked women grinding and touching themselves in a warehouse sized room or a parking lot.

It's all the same...tired, old and uninspired. I watched the MTV VMAs earlier. Most of the rap performances were so filled with bleeps that the lyrics made no sense at all. That really takes away from it all. The performances that got the crowd excited the most were Green Day, Shakira and ironically, Kelly Clarkson. Why? Because they didn't sing more of the same old same old crap we've had almost exclusively since the 90's. People are hungry for change. MTV sucks ass now. What little bit of music they play is all the same...regurgitated crap.

And yes...the music influences fashion...WAY too much.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Re: ?

Originally posted by HateOnMe
Since the 90's rap has been influencing the rest of the music industry. The pop singers dress and act like they do because they have to...it's what is expected marketing-wise because of the impact rap had years ago. It just keeps getting worse and worse, too. And I actually like most rap music, so I'm not just saying that because I hate that music. I'm saying it because it's true.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've got to remember that the clothing style doesn't necessarily have to do with what the performer wants. Their management gets them to endorse clothing by other companies. The two work together and it's all controlled by money. I've read somewhere that it's in Robert Plant's contract that he cannot cut his hair. That's just one example that the entertainers are not necessarily to blame for the clothes they sport.

The music industry has been corrupted on so many levels. It's all about money, not quality nor music.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, but rappers/singers still have to dress up to their image. Eminem is not going to dress up in an Armani suit, no matter how much money Armani throws at him.

Its the overall attitude which determines everything. I mean most rap is about murdering people you don't like and slapping around "hoes and b*tches". Regardless of corporate corruption and marketing, that's still the basic attitude - killing people and slapping sluts around.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not too long ago i saw a little girl at my kids daycare who was 7 or 8 and she wore a pair of shorts that said juicy on them

i dont know her parents but i feel they shouldnt have let her wear those

what 8 year old little girl knows what juicy means anyhow?

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or was music better back then then now? Well long live rock and roll.

K B

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all the same...tired, old and uninspired. I watched the MTV VMAs earlier. Most of the rap performances were so filled with bleeps that the lyrics made no sense at all. That really takes away from it all. The performances that got the crowd excited the most were Green Day, Shakira and ironically, Kelly Clarkson. Why? Because they didn't sing more of the same old same old crap we've had almost exclusively since the 90's. People are hungry for change. MTV sucks ass now. What little bit of music they play is all the same...regurgitated crap.
I agree. Does anyone know WHY MTV is doing this? I mean, they were all too anxious to welcome grunge rock and hip hop/rap music, but absolutely REFUSE to play hardly anything other than thug crap. I can hear "bleeps" when I walk outside in the street...THAT is NOT music!

Is it just me or was music better back then then now? Well long live rock and roll.
I thought it was just me getting older and missing "the good old days" of heavy metal (I am 30), but I don't think it is now. I got my brother listening to hard rock from the 80s and 90s and he and his freinds absolutely LOVE IT, and they are in their late teens.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
I think people are just getting sick of all this "ghetto fabulous" crap. I know I am.

HateOnMe

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup

I believe the rap scene died with biggy and pac. Its all about beats now, and not too much lyrics. You'll bump it a few weeks and never even wanna hear it agian. Thug rap does get annoying especially knowing 13 year old kids acting hard just cause they just heard a 50 rap.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long live country music!!!

also rock and roll is awesome as well. Just can't stand that new age crap on MTV. Mostly because you can't understand the lyrics. Give me a song where I can understand the lyrics well and you have me hooked. That is why I like country so much because it is more about the words then the instruments.