Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Aeinma

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the species of animal known as homo sapien (that's us humans for those of you who haven't had biology yet) we have a number of advantages over every other animal on the planet, which is the reason why we are and in all likely hood will remain at the top of the food chain. While I could go through the whole list, the biggest advantage we have over other animals is our higher level of consciousness and reasoning capability. For instance, unless a person is mentally unable or drunk off of his ass (which is essentially the same thing) you wouldn't see humans running across a road only to stop and stare as an oncoming vehicle is mere moments away from plowing into them (i.e. deer and other forest animals).

And while other animals (i.e. lions, primates, fish, etc.) have rather intricate social and heirarchical (or government like) structures, our social, economical, and governmental structures and heirarchies remain unsurpassed. Obviously, this higher intelligence, and higher consciousness has benefitted in a variety of ways but it has also left us with a myriad of weaknesses. Before I get into that, let me tell you a story about a friend of mine. I love sharing ancedotes about women because it shows guys that women are just as clueless about the game as we are... but their tits and ass still give them a sizeable advantage over us. : ) Anyway, a female friend of mine has a thing for one of the waiters at a restuarant she frequents. She thinks he's interested but yet is reluctant to ask him out. She is so insecure that she comes up with a hundred reasons why he may not be interested and why she shouldn't be interested.

I don't know the situation, or the guy but considering the rack on my friend, I'm willing to bet he's pretty interested. ; ) Anyway, I shared this anecdote because the same thing she's doing is the very same thing a lot of us do in this situation. Someone could be throwing a mountain indicators of interests right under our noses but we're too busy thinking to notice them. And that's exactly where our higher levels of reasoning and consciousess have hurt us: socially, when it comes to making friends, seducing women, and anything else, we tend to do twice as much thinking as you do acting. Now, don't get me wrong, I'm as logical and rational as anyone on the planet, but I also understand that sometimes you just have to shut your brain off and allow your animal instincts to take control.

Just like you have to be able to control your instincts, you must be able to control your mind and stop it from shooting you in the foot.

Man, it's been a while... I wasn't even sure if I could still write these... haha. ;)

And yeah, the title is a shout out to Tool whose album 10,000 Days comes out next Tuesday. :rockon:

AS

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What? Actually LIVE?! No way. I'm too busy imagining living!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Nice. Totally agree with you about thinking.
Would you rather think about the kiss, or experience it? :D

-> Tipped

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LikRetsam said:
What? Actually LIVE?! No way. I'm too busy imagining living!
I know... crazy concept isn't it? ;)

AS