Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Mystery v. Gunwitch methods :conflict

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea, so I had a butch at them both, and GW advocates getting the girl turned on, horny, whatever and then an isolation. No routines.

BUT, if I understood correctly, Mystery advocates getting comfortable with the girl, then an isolation and only getting them "turned on" after this - the reason being that most girls won't fvck someone they've just met even if they feel horny...he also basically says that what GW teaches is AFC and doesn;'t work.

(From MM) Quote : "To attract a girl she must ADMIRE you - many AFCs believe that he must make the girl HOT or Horny for him" Unquote

If they both claim that their methods work and that another method is BS, then surely one of them must be lying...what do you lot think?

Soprano

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
rather than using just one method or the other, i think you can get best results by using the best aspects of both of them

check out david d, mystery, gunwich, all that...... and use all of their ****.

it's like when people listen to one rapper and refuse to listen to anything from a rapper he's beefing with. they're both making good music, so peep both of em. ya smell me.

ive been trying ways to do both of those things, both make her hot and have her admire me("admire" isnt really the word i use but you get what im sayin)

*stops before my post goes essay-length*

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Admiration is one step before "hot n horny"

They are both saying the same thing, MM is just saying AFC's think it HAS to be hot and horny before they even try anything.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when and how do you personally incorporate gunwitch method into the mystery method? i just recently read gunwitch's ebook and i'm guessing his idea of RAP would be best if implemented during all A stages of the mystery method.
and what's your thoughts on meeting a girl during a cold approach, say at a bookstore, mall, etc. type of setting and doing her the same day? that's far-fetched in my opinion; although i'm sure it happens once in a blue moon.
i've read material from differnent "guru's" and i've always gained something valuable from each one. i like what gunwitch has to say about persistence

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

The key is to learn from different people in the game and certain ideas may apply to certain situations. Its like being an assistant coach, you learn the head coaches strategy but then pickup ideas from other top coaches in the game.
I already had a decent game before I picked up things from Robert Greene, Mystery, David Deangelo, Swingcat etc and it opens you to a new world of ideas to play with or incorporate.

upsidedownside7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Their both good models but Mystery Method is more suited to pull a chick out of a group of 5 or so people chatting away.

Gunwitch is just about understand basic human biology.

Their different but good. Practice the Mystery stuff at a club or party, practice gunwitch in your day life.

Both guys are players.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch has helped me out allot more than Mystery, going to bars wearing silly hats and clothes (peacocking) and performing tricks and telling rehearsed stories is more likely to get me beaten up then lay anybody from where i'm from, i dont know what its like where mystery is from. Also I would find it boring telling the same stories to people all the time, some of the routines that they use from mystery method also would get the girl laughing at me ( not in a good way!) from where i'm from also. If i went up to some one and started doing "the cube" they would be like "what the ****!?". Or me going to a group of girls saying "hey a friend of mine has a secret admirer....." again they would be like "errrr....**** off!"
Gunwitchs stuff is pretty natural, more fun, and you dont have to memorise pages upon pages of routines.
Most of gunwitchs stuff is free aswell, he does sell an ebook but its pretty much a collection of his best posts

DonSonnySagliani

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gunwitch is better 4 me. Every girl i had, i made feeling sexualy attracted to me before i kissed her. Being sexual is a big key.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

I have all the books: Mystery Method, Gunwitch, Swingcat, David Deangelo etc etc. I just pick and learn a little from them all. THey all have useful points and things you can apply to your own toolbox.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Doggystyle said:
Gunwitch has helped me out allot more than Mystery, going to bars wearing silly hats and clothes (peacocking) and performing tricks and telling rehearsed stories is more likely to get me beaten up then lay anybody from where i'm from, i dont know what its like where mystery is from. Also I would find it boring telling the same stories to people all the time, some of the routines that they use from mystery method also would get the girl laughing at me ( not in a good way!) from where i'm from also. If i went up to some one and started doing "the cube" they would be like "what the ****!?". Or me going to a group of girls saying "hey a friend of mine has a secret admirer....." again they would be like "errrr....**** off!"
Gunwitchs stuff is pretty natural, more fun, and you dont have to memorise pages upon pages of routines.
Most of gunwitchs stuff is free aswell, he does sell an ebook but its pretty much a collection of his best posts

yeah the only problem I have with Mystery is that some people take it way too serious. I was talking to a guy on his forum about how I got some chick to kiss me that had a boyfriend and he started talking algebra to me "well thats because you were passed A1 and were in C2 but this wouldnt happen in A2 ....blah, blah" and Im like dude I know what you're saying but this isnt algebra and nothing is linear when it comes to dating and seduction.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
I don't use any 'method,' but I feel confident that I could pull off anything without too much anxiety. I think that anything is possible with the right state of mind (frame.)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now, since I've never seen either GW or M in action I can't really critique their game.

If you're following a method, I don't know how you can truly find happiness... unless that method speaks true to your own nature.

Meaning Mystery would have little success with GWM BECAUSE it's not natural to him. Just as GW would likely have little success at MM because he plays by a different set of rules. That is making a few assumptions tho.

On the other hand, once there is a level of mastery (I level that I don't claim to have attained) that you could get them to try either method and they could make it work. I've seen some pretty funky shyt work because the person could work with it... his mindset was good enough that it didn't matter what you told the guy to say he'd find someone.

Personally, I don't even know how I do so good... it's almost like Trent from Swingers... "I don't even know what they are saying half the time, I just wrinkle my eyes and smile and all of a sudden I'm a good guy."

Reaction score
the method used really depend on you.

like previous posts mentioned, gunwitch calls for a strong inner game, confidence, and also most importantly, the girl is INTERESTED in you. thats why someone looking like James Bond can use it.

MM builds comfort, and elicit social values prior to getting sexual--this is because you might not have strong game, good looks, etc. etc, and therefore you need to verbally express your superiority to make the girl chase you.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything depends upon the person. The best method is no method -- whatever is right for the situation, which will disappoint those who are looking for a "magic bullet" to make them reel in hotties.

For example, an older fellow trying the Gunwitch method on considerably youger women is likely to be tagged as a "creepy old man," where he might otherwise attract them with more of a suave "Dean Martin" vibe. It all depends upon the situation and the people involved. Take the best concepts from each "method," internalize them, and you'll do the best you can do.

thederekeffect1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the people that say use different methods and incorporate them into your own. However, I would advise people to look at methods that are completely different then the ones you are used to. Mystery, David De'Angelo, Gunwitch, Neil Strauss, whatever... They're all the same thing with only minor differences. Put a professional dating expert (you know, the guys who wear expensive business suits and have their college degree's in psychology hanging from their office wall) and put his method against David De'Angelo, that's when it gets interesting. That's when two methods that have been proven to increase a mans success rate really collide.