Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

When I Was Lonely

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
was lonely when I gave a chick roses for Mother's Day. Only to have her tell me that she couldn't hook up with me because of her "baby's daddy."

I was lonely when I was trying to mess with a chick only to have her **** my best friend.

I was lonely when back in high school I was "going with," my godkid's mom only to have her break it off a week later.

I was lonely when I was trying to talk to this girl only to have her sister tell me, "STOP CALLING HER. SHE DOESN'T WANT YOU!!!

I was lonely when I arranged a date with a chick and when I arrived to take her to lunch, she didn't go because "she was on a diet, it was after 6 o'clock and she couldn't eat because her metabolism was slow." (The weakest most insulting thing a chick ever told me.)

I was lonely when I got this chick's number only to call her. Have she say "call right back." When I called the SAME NUMBER, AND THE SAME CHICK ANSWERED AND SAID "THAT I HAD THE WRONG NUMBER."

I was lonely when I told my "girlfriend," at the time, "I love you." Only to have her say "Why did you say that?"

I was lonely when I made my "girlfriend," at the time (same chick) a bath. Just to have her scream at me when I woke her up.

I was lonely when I let the same chick go to LA to visit male friends on her spring break instead of spending it with me. We all know what happened.

I was lonely when the same girl told me, "Your too nice to me."

I was lonely when I thought that "looks didn't matter," and I banged this obese sow from the internet.

I was lonely when chicks stopped showing no interest in me after I got their phone numbers.

I was lonely when I took rejection badly.

I was lonely when I was trying to whoo a co-worker with Godiva chocolates and a rose I gave her for Mother's Day.

I was lonely when I told the same co-worker I wanted to get with her only to have her acknowledge she didn't feel likewise.

I was lonely when I pursued a single mother from the internet. Only to have her make up some excuse to why she couldn't go out. It was normally due to a "babysitting issue."

I was lonely when I dealing with the same single mother, I asked her to go out she told me to check back later in the week. When I checked back she was going out with somebody else.

I was lonely when I pursued the same chick for five months from the two previous "when I was lonelys."

I was lonely when I the first time I was at my "freaky friend's," house when she was high school. She was sitting there with no pants or panties on and I'm thinking to myself, "does she want me to **** her, or is it like she said and she "just getting comfortable."

I was lonely when I bought my freaky friend a present for her to take to her friend's baby shower.

I was lonely when I was an esmasculated, effiminized, "sensitive nice guy," who spent money and time on women and told them how I felt.

I wasn't lonely when my boy's cousin bought me lunch and I later found myself fingerpopping her. This is after she initially shot me down and I paid her no attention.

I wasn't lonely when I literally walked away from a date. I offered to take the chick to the movies. Babygirl had nerve enough to say "Instead of going to the movies, why don't you give me the money."

I wasn't lonely when I was in the strip bar and the chick asked me to get her a drink. I said to the waitress. "bring the lady a water."

I wasn't lonely when I told a chick's friend to "play in traffic," when the friend was blantly ****blocking.

I wasn't lonely the night my freaky friend asked me to call her ex and ask for his new chick. Needless to say I told her she was out of line and hung up on her.

I wasn't lonely when I told my freaky friend she was a ***** and I'd whoop her ass for taking my last two dollars.

I wasn't lonely when my freaky friend told me, "I'm scared of you, I don't want to "play the game anymore," and "it," was over. Then I informed her that in order for "it," to be over, "something," had to have begun. And we never had anything.

I wasn't lonely when my freaky who had four hours eariler told me "it was over and she never wanted to talk to me again," called and said she was coming over.

I wasn't lonely when my freaky friend brought her friend over, Only to have the friend crying on my shoulder asking why men cheat. The friend then whipped out her titties, showed me her ass, and I rubbed on a snatch a little bit. (In a non sexual way, of course.)

I wasn't lonely when I was in CA and my freaky friend kept asking me when I was coming back to NY.

I wasn't lonely when my freaky friend told me when I get back to NY we're going to start looking for a place together.

I wasn't lonely when my freaky friend constantly tells me she misses me and she loves me.

I wasn't lonely eariler this week when the cute Asian girl at my job gave me a hug and said she also missed me.

I stopped being lonely when a guy on a syndicated radio show reaffirmed things I already knew and told me how to be a man and how to conduct myself not only around women, but how to conduct myself in life on the whole.

I stopped being lonely when I happened to stumbled upon a website that gave real world advice about women and techniques that work in the street.

I stopped being lonely when the talk show host and the website told me the key to getting women was confidence.

When I was doing the "right thing," with women. The romance, sensitivity, caring, the gift giving. I found myself upset, despressed, lacking confidence, and wondering why women didn't like me.

Now that I'm an acolyte of 101. I have confidence, I don't care whether or not if chicks like me. I'm saving time and money. I'm also having a good time. Oh yeah, I forgot. I'm getting more ass than a toilet seat.

Why is it that people assume that Tom or practioners of 101 are lonely? Why do people think our happiness is predicated on being in relationship? Just because YOU (people in general) can't function and feel like less of person if your not in relationship, doesn't hold true for Tom and his "sons." If anything a relationship can make you less happy.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OH MY GOD!!!!! THAT WAS FREAKIN FANTASTIC!!!!:eek: :trouble: :trouble:

I just witnessed an afc evolve to a true man in one post!!!! AMAZIN....

can someone give this MOFO a million dollars????

- KINGBEEF

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bravo!

Dating like playing poker... it's all about when to fold and when to keep betting.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
truly inspirational, this is some bible shiit right here!

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*claps*

Damn straight.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't lonely when I was in the strip bar and the chick asked me to get her a drink. I said to the waitress. "bring the lady a water."
LOL LOL LOL!

Awesome post!

Reaction score
I wasn't lonely when I literally walked away from a date. I offered to take the chick to the movies. Babygirl had nerve enough to say "Instead of going to the movies, why don't you give me the money."

Wow.

Syren

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shezz said:
I was lonely when the first chick i ever sarged gave me her phone number, i called her two days later, only for her to hang up :(

Times have changed now - now im the one doing the hanging up!

Good Post mate

Sarge On...
The best way to attract women is to be too busy for them. :crazy: