Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Go out with your Sister...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not on a date you sick bastard... I mean go out to a club with her and her friends.

Last weekend I went out with my sister and 5 of her friends, and can you say $$ Jackpot $$. It was just me and 6 girls. All the other chicks in the club were like "who is this pimp surrounded by 6 broads?". Little did they know I was related to one of them. Everyone in the place was looking at me as if I was the sickest player around. I could have just started tapping broads on the shoulder and telling them to write down their numbers for me. Girls were approaching me all night... it was ridiculous. I guess women attract women. All you need is a group of women friends and you're set for life.

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Approval from other women makes the other women more interested in you. I remember when I was in high school, and I was chatting with a girl...I always noticed from the corner of my eye that a few other girls in the room were interested in the conversation, whereas this hardly ever happened when I talked with males. I guess it must be just another psychological subtlety.

Pilo

Don Juan
Reaction score
When i read the title I thought you were some kind of redneck or something:p I was gonna even ask you if you had to go a step further with your sister :crazy:

Yeah is true, when i talk to a girl other girls want to join the conversation. That happens a lot in my job. But I think some sort of friend who happens to be a female would do it. I find it easy if is a group of girls I know :rockon:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, imagine how much better you would be if one of them WASN'T your sister;) Oh the social proof, oh the conniving ways you could play.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wheelin&dealin said:
I could have just started tapping broads on the shoulder and telling them to write down their numbers for me.
then why didn't you?

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know about other countries but in the UK if a guy i seen haging around with lots of girls, people automaticly asume he is gay. This is because gay people do this due to the fact that to the girls, the gay dude is like one of the girls.

noneother

Don Juan
Reaction score
check_mate_kid_uk said:
I dont know about other countries but in the UK if a guy i seen haging around with lots of girls, people automaticly asume he is gay. This is because gay people do this due to the fact that to the girls, the gay dude is like one of the girls.
same in Australia