Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

I have compiled The Book of Pook!

Gubby

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know half of you seem to take pleasure in bringing pook down, so I'd like to say that I made this entirely for my own self because I wanted to read it. So if you guys want me to email you a copy, message me. If you don't like Pook, save it.

I searched through all the Pook posts and put all the best [all] into an ebook. You really have got to read this stuff guys, it's not like his stuff is all so revolutionary but it leaves it all so much clearer. Like I'd like to think I'd write if I'd gathered a few years more experience and read the entire works of Homer and Virgil. Oh yeah, and I drew a cover art just because I felt artistically inclined...
So that's it I guess.

Can you guys at Sosuave put the ebook up there with the DJB? Hell, the book of Shuma Gora got in and it's the most long winded pretentious drivel ever to exist... Is he reading this? *:Dgets ready for verbal battle:D*

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Gubby, PM me. I'll get the eBook existing on the web as long as there is no copyrighted/stolen from privatized knowledge/liabilities.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cool. It'll be nice to re-read some of his old stuff. Pook was my first "dating guru" or mentor. Looking forward to the link up, so I don't have to hunt down old posts.

If SoSuave had free time, I would suggest archiving the best posters on here in a PDF format like mASF did for famous posters: TD, Mystery, David Shade, Juggler and Ross. Is it a time consuming process?

I could think of other great posters besides Pook. Anti-Dump, Senor Fingers, etc. I guess that's why we have the bible so we can get the best of the best in one big book-like format. I know it's a bad time to ask too since the board just got revamped, but thanks for your effort guys! ;)

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... a nuthugger.

But yeah, can I get that ebook? :D

Dr.Chris

Reaction score
Looking for a copy of the Book of Pook

Gubby said:
So if you guys want me to email you a copy, message me.
Can someone e-mail me a copy please?

Dr.Chris

God_of_getting_layed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pook Sucks C0ck

Dr.Chris

Reaction score
Hope that is not covered in the book!

God_of_getting_layed said:
Pook Sucks C0ck
I hope that is not covered in the book!

I still want a copy...

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why was Gunwitch never featured in the bible? I think his material was some of the best here at sosuave.