Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Life is a battlefield

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"The more you sweat in practice, the less you bleed in battle." – Source
Unknown

I want you to take a good look at what you want at this very moment and what you plan on pursuing.

It may be anything from i want to buy a cool car, i want to get big and lean, i want to get over my social anxiety, etc, etc, etc. There are thousands of things you could want.

Now, how long have you had these goals for? Chances are they have been around for a while... which brings me to an interesting conclusion; your not getting anything done

Realise that over the next couple of months you have to actually plan to achieve some of the things you have been meaning to do.

When i found this site i let the new found knowledge consume me, girls became my life. I've ****ed plenty of girls, but thats all i did. I ****ed girls, i got drunk, i went out and partied, and turned up to work/school hungover. I was practically nocturnal. Was i getting laid? **** yeah, but where else was i going? One day girls will grow up and will want more then just confidence.

For the record, i didn't get in to any universities as a result of partying to hard.

This is why i haven't been around lately. I have been working 4 jobs, and going to tafe to try and compensate my mistakes. Am i getting laid? Sure, just not as much. All though the girls i am attracting seem to be alot more respectable and good material for more then a ****. In the last 4 months i have earned heaps of money, learnt heaps about myself, i'm in the best shape of my life, and i'm off to pick up my sports car next week. Life's great. Basically i got sick of letting what society percieved as a good time consume my life.

Going back to life being a battlefield. This is an extremely helpful analogy.

Think of your genetics, your strengths and your weaknesses, etc as your army. It is what you have to work with.

You can build your army but to do so you need to plan. The more you plan and the more you strategise what your going to do then the better chance you have for success.

Some people just charge in to battle without any planning, more often though people just retreat and never charge in to battle in the first place.

There is strategy in everything. There's strategy in how you earn money, there's strategy in how you get in to shape and theres even strategy in how you pick up chicks. The secret is to plan what your going to do.

Get a diary and figure some things out:

No money? Plan on going out and finding an evening/weekend/day job. I've got 4 jobs.

No car? Budget your money and stick to it.

No sex? Plan out exactly whats stopping you and fix it. HINT: Confidence and decent looks is ALL you need to get laid at this age.

I could go on forever, if you need help PM me and i will help.

Good luck people, start living life.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very well put Sammo.
:up:

Shows how a DJ is about YOU and improving YOURSELF.
Not just about getting girls. Improve youself and girls will come.

08aisaac

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, umm, I would say bible, except I don't think things really go into the bible anymore, do they?

I just realized this too, that all it takes is a plan. And what he said.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo, are you even developing as a person. You post nice, useful threads, but they are almost copies of the ones you originally posted when i came here.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Sammo, are you even developing as a person. You post nice, useful threads, but they are almost copies of the ones you originally posted when i came here.
I'm not quite sure what you mean as 'developing as a person'. You can re-invent the wheel.

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I should pay more attention to my diary.

Thanks for posting and motivating me!

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
I'm not quite sure what you mean as 'developing as a person'. You can re-invent the wheel.
Are you getting anywhere with your life, I look back at what you have written and it all seems to be virtually identical. Are you pushing yourself and evolving.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JSH
Are you getting anywhere with your life, I look back at what you have written and it all seems to be virtually identical. Are you pushing yourself and evolving.
Yes.

Originally posted by Sammo
In the last 4 months i have earned heaps of money, learnt heaps about myself, i'm in the best shape of my life, and i'm off to pick up my sports car next week. Life's great. Basically i got sick of letting what society percieved as a good time consume my life.
Thats just in the last 4 months. My writings aren't necessarily a reflection on my personal development.

kev me723

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna lie Sammo, you know what's up. You basically just made my night and prepared me for the weekend with that, which I most definetly needed. Thanks for kicking ass.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still around... Good to see...

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Still around... Good to see...
Hah, you guys haven't gotten rid of me just yet ;)