Help please! I need to pass this drug test for my new job

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just got hired at ihop but I need to pass this drug test , any1 knows of anything dat I can take to pass it? My friend told me to drink a whoooole bunch of cranberry juice a whole lot

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
take colon cleanse sessions, or try fasting for a day or two. Im not saying this will work, but It might work since your flushing away all the chemicals in your body.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What's colon clean session? Its a pill or something u take? And wat u mean by fasting?

mroriginal2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Colon cleansing can restore and maintain optimum health in your life. An unclean, weak and poorly functioning colon, is a breeding ground for disease, sickness and death. Serious health problems can arise if the colon is not properly cared for.

Colon toxicity can be the underlying cause of many commonly reported health problems such as constipation, headaches, hemorrhoids, backaches, arthritis, allergies, bad breath, skin problems, fatigue, irritability , difficulty losing weight, food cravings, gas, body odor and menstrual problems.

you benefit from a thorough colon cleanse.

I recomend you do the following

DIETARY CHANGES
First, try to avoid meat products in order to reduce acid-forming dietary input for 3-5 day prior to the cleanse. Second, try a raw foods diet maintained whenever possible, ideally based on home-grown organic fruits and vegetables. A raw foods diet is rich in digestive enzymes and encourages the body to continue detoxifying. Third, reduce grains, potatoes, yams, and sweet potatoes for 30 days after you have completed the colon cleanse.

PSYLLIUM HULLS
Use 1- 2 Tbsp(s) twice daily to provide a high content of soluble fiber for bowel cleansing. If you prefer, you can take 10 - 15 capsules of Psyllium Hulls or Fat Grabbers. Drink 8-12 glasses of water throughout the day to help this fiber be as effective as possible. Psyllium Hulls are a fiberous bulking agent, which forms a gel when mixed with water. While the herbal laxative and nutritional formulas loosen the mucoid plaque, and bentonite pulls out and absorbs toxic debris, psyllium helps push the toxins and waste materials out of your body.

HERBAL LAXATIVE
LBSII or Senna; Take enough capsules to stimulate the bowel to evacuate a minimum of 2-3 times daily. You need a formula to soften and break up toxic waste material while detoxifying cells. An herbal combination that works well for this is LBS II or Senna. These herbal formulas prepare the mucoid plaque for removal and neutralizes stored intestinal toxins such as pesticides, drugs, and heavy metals. It also helps cleanse the liver and other body tissues.

BENTONITE CLAY
Mix in 1 teaspoon to 1 TBS of bentonite clay to each psyllium mixture. Bentonite clay is derived from volcanic ash. Bentonite taken orally is highly effective in absorbing toxins from the intestines and removing them from the body.

ALOE VERA JUICE & LIQUID CHLOROPHYLL
Take 1 ounce of each of aloe vera juice and liquid chlorophyll with your Psyllium to enhance your cleansing, soothe your intestinal tract and assist you liver.

For the less adverturesome, try the CleanStart Program.
It has all of the great products listed above, but in an easy to kit.

When your cleanse concludes, remember to add some friendly bacteria to your health plan.

ACIDOPHILUS or FLORA FORCE
Take 4-8 capsules upon rising to rebuild the beneficial bacteria in the bowel. Your intestines need certain "friendly" bacteria (probiotics) to perform all of their functions, including the suppression and elimination of pathogenic microorganisms. Probiotics can also help restore alkalinity to an acidified intestinal tract thereby assuring that electrolytes will not be lost because of intestines overrun with acidic bacteria.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Water Fasting is drinking nothing but water and only water for a day or more to flush away many chemicals, you can find a thread about cleansing by senor fingers in the health & fitness section specifically on fasting. good day

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91983

Soupar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about colon cleansing...

I've been taking tests for quite awhile and theres a few basics to passing them.

Dilute your piss by drinking water, but only right before the test. Its completely useless to drink a bunch of water before the day of. Take some vitamin B, it'll stay yellow and they wont discard it right away. Careful though, most labs test creatinine and specific density which will give away whether its too diluted.

You can then either substitute or add something to the piss, depending on whether they watch you or not. Substition is the safest way if you can pull it off, as long as you trust that your friend is clean. If you have a chance to add stuff into the pee, bleech and special formulas you buy can cause false negatives. Unfortunatly, alot of labs check for these.

Up until a week before the test, run your ass off. This will help alot with THC because its stored in fat and you want to burn as much of it off during that period. The week of the test you need to be lazy as **** and try to burn the least fat as possible so that THC isnt released.

Also remember that a test that is too diluted or is tampered with is often considered a positive for drugs.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What drugs are you taking? Cranberry juice can help fool urine tests for weed (or so the urban legend says... :p ), but I'm not so sure it helps with other drugs.

StrangeButTrue

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh... Here's an idea- Don't do drugs.

Other than that, if they really want to catch you there's not much you can do.

Reaction score
If it's weed you don't need to worry about it if it's been two weeks since, if your still worried then drink LOTS of water close to GALLON A DAY.

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Acrually Ima go take the test 2morrow sat. it is thc my concern but hopefully ill pass. I just got me 2 64oz bottles of cranberry juice and already finished half of 1, ima finish both of them by tomorrow before da test along with drinking a lotta water ill let uall know how it went,

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some smaller companies consider their "drug test" to be when they first smoke pot together in front of the new guy and see if he is cool with it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The chance of you passing is slim. Time to quit taking drugs and look for another job. Hopefully if you get it, the drugs will be out of your system.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Some smaller companies consider their "drug test" to be when they first smoke pot together in front of the new guy and see if he is cool with it.
I've often wondered, do some companies actually do stuff like this? Whenever I've had a job I've been too afraid to even mention anything about weed to anybody, lol.

By the way, it's a pretty sick statement about our society when a place like fucking Ihop tests you for drugs. What are you operating dangerous machinery? Guarding a bank vault? This society has some fucked up priorities. If employers even knew how any of their employees even occassionally smoked pot, they'd have to fire like half their best workers. Nevermind the people who get wasted every weekend, though.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The government propaganda stereotype of the going-nowhere-in-life pothead is a giant lie. Those people are just as likely to be business owners as anyone else.

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
The government propaganda stereotype of the going-nowhere-in-life pothead is a giant lie. Those people are just as likely to be business owners as anyone else.
Exactly. People are too stupid to think for themselves and too afraid to question the established views on marijuana. I don't think I've known anybody who's intelligent and ambitious who hasn't smoked pot at least a couple times. Hell, one of the smartest people I know smokes pot multiple times a week.

midnight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plain & Simple
I just got hired at ihop but I need to pass this drug test , any1 knows of anything dat I can take to pass it? My friend told me to drink a whoooole bunch of cranberry juice a whole lot
dude go to marijuana dot com lots of good info there

Plain & Simple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well i just came back from the office.

IT turned out that the office was close , they only open mon thru fri.

so i gotta go on monday, that gives me 2 more days to clean up...:)

But yall saying that ima fail, i just finish my two cranberry juice bottles before i went too, and peed a whole lot...ima continue until monday

Xericx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is ihop really worth giving up drugs for?

:confused:

There are conflicting reports on how long drugs stay in your system. I've heard 2 weeks to a month to six months. Depends on a bunch of factors.