Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How to use KINO Properly

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino Escalation Chart

1. Meeting: Brush her on the arm, touch the shoulder while speaking....Basically light touches no more than 5 seconds....on the arm, elbow, shoulder.

2. In Early game: Lay your hand on her arm while speaking...squezing lightly(just a bit for her to notice).....while making a point, preferably a good feeling about you (anchoring)......so later on you can use this anchor to exhert those same exact feelings. You can also touch her upper back lightly and touch her knees while sitting.

3. Mid Game: When speaking touch and hold her waist, her back, and when sitting place your hands on her thighs. Time legnths can be up to a couple of minutes.

4. Late Game: Touch the top of her breast area innocently while speaking....touch the part when her ass meets her lower back. Dont only do these, also continue your earlier kino movements to remain congruent. Do NOT just blantly place you hand on her upper breast or ass.....you must be under the guise as just being a friendly touchy person and slowly escalating from her shoulder down to her upper breast.

Basically you need to progress slowly, this all has to be under the guise as being friendly. Remember when you escalate the kino never stop your earlier kino movements just add new ones.

Love,
Smooth

Scrumtulescence

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Kino Escalation Chart

1. Meeting: Brush her on the arm, touch the shoulder while speaking....Basically light touches no more than 5 seconds....on the arm, elbow, shoulder.

2. In Early game: Lay your hand on her arm while speaking...squezing lightly(just a bit for her to notice).....while making a point, preferably a good feeling about you (anchoring)......so later on you can use this anchor to exhert those same exact feelings. You can also touch her upper back lightly and touch her knees while sitting.

3. Mid Game: When speaking touch and hold her waist, her back, and when sitting place your hands on her thighs. Time legnths can be up to a couple of minutes.

4. Late Game: Touch the top of her breast area innocently while speaking....touch the part when her ass meets her lower back. Dont only do these, also continue your earlier kino movements to remain congruent. Do NOT just blantly place you hand on her upper breast or ass.....you must be under the guise as just being a friendly touchy person and slowly escalating from her shoulder down to her upper breast.

Basically you need to progress slowly, this all has to be under the guise as being friendly. Remember when you escalate the kino never stop your earlier kino movements just add new ones.

Love,
Smooth
5. Grab her snatch. rite?

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't forget the

2 steps forward 1 step back

and

Kino pinging those always seem to work

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, just give kino when you feel like it. What's with all this 'strategic" places to touch.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Then poke her in the eye dimwit.
There are regions of the body that are more finetuned to touch then others, and every girl has her own special spot. You aren't going to get the same reaction poking her stomach then by touching her hand.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Warlord
LOL, just give kino when you feel like it. What's with all this 'strategic" places to touch.
I agree. He could have at least told us how to give her the Vulcan Death Grip. :p

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the Vulcan Death Grip goes between 2 and 3...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not so much when you feel like, but when it feels right. It's all situational, but there is a sort of sense as to what's right for a given situation, and you can only really get that sense from experience.

darp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta say I don't much agree with some of this. I'm new to the board but not to the game.

Now by no means will I say that Kino isn't important because its the second most important thing in any pickup. But, I think its importance is more focused on its anchoring abilities than its just doing it because you're escalating through certain phases. Sometimes kino can be done better without a touch..sometimes a look says it all.

I think that if you go into the hunt with a specific timeframe of when you use certain kino then you're doomed to not pay attention because you're looking for signs of when to escalate kino (Although in a club scene...you don't need to pay attention..all you need is kino and good vibes).

I've actually asked women their feelings on Kino...and the majority will say they like it if they like they guy...others feel violated no matter when you do unless they feel major attraction. My advice would be not to escalate kino unless you know for a fact they're diggin your vibes and personality...and even when you do start with the kino don't be stupid enough to just start doing random touches in random areas.

My thing:

I have this mock thing with palm reading (something I'm getting reasonably good at) that leads to kino...not because I want to anchor feelings (which I will do anyway) but because I need her palm in order to read it...I get to massage it and etc...all good innocent vibes..

I usually follow with pointing...say for instance we're walking and I point to something...I get close and put my arm around her and turn her softly while pointing toward whatever I'm talking about.

meanwhile joke with her apply some C&F to see if she'll return the kino the by brushing up against you..or punching you....etc. If she returns the kino then its pretty much all uphill from there but touching her ass and breasts...is just stupid. Don't give your intentions. Anyone who knows anything about the game will tell you that.

Just as a final thought, and ending to my first post....I think kino is important but not as important as good ole VIBES, and GAME. Use it to complement. Not to distract. I mean lets say you're just laughing and talking with a girl and you just put your hand on her thigh (as you recommend) not only does that give your sexual intentions (a big part of the game) but it also kick in her subconscience into thinking about sex...you don't want that..you want her to think about you as a sexual person...but moreso as a fun person..

MAn that got off topic.
~darp~

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I have PU'ed or approached over 5,000 girls in the past year. I use this same exact kino escalation every time.....it NEVER has failed......This Post originated from me hearing posts like: "dude i touched her pencil...i kino'ed her man"

Yeah I guess if your a newbie....you may be sceptical.....but this is pure fact not only of ME....but other master PUA's in Mystery's Lounge.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your kino approach sounds very similar to mine.
But i think a lot of this just comes natural to most people, if not all.

learn from your mistakes, and do the right things to guage IL. Refrain from those that do not. live and learn.

as for kino...my friend only has tickle spots in her erogenous zones, quite odd if you ask me.

darp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Smooth Player 056
Listen, I have PU'ed or approached over 5,000 girls in the past year. I use this same exact kino escalation every time.....it NEVER has failed......This Post originated from me hearing posts like: "dude i touched her pencil...i kino'ed her man"

Yeah I guess if your a newbie....you may be sceptical.....but this is pure fact not only of ME....but other master PUA's in Mystery's Lounge.
Hey if you've approached over 5,000 girls and that Kino Escalation has NEVER failed on every single one of them, in one year...I want whatever you're selling. As for me I can honestly say last year was close to about 500 approaches with more like 300 pick ups. And about 70-80 sex closes. Not exactly hall off fame numbers but I'm proud of my game. But hey, you're batting 1.000 so who am I to critique. I know that some of that is used in the mystery approach and I know he's to the point of worship on sites like this, hell, I even idolize the man. Even so, I'll leave the breast fondling and ass grabbing to you REAL players...I'm a newbie so how could it be possible that I know anything about picking up women :crackup:

Honestly though, you have your method and I have mine, my method is a matter of studying the guys around me seeing what works, and doing my own little twist on it to perfect it. If you're batting 1.000 I might just start ass grabbing and headbutting women anyday now...I hear they like that.:rolleyes:

~darp~

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These are for the most part decent ideas. They are spelled out for people. The idea is to be cool and relaxed, not to force your movements in a way. The touch should be slow and subtle, as if your hand was there all along. Hard squeezes are saved for the dance floor.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ones I tend to instinctually use...

Hand on the small of her back
Hands linger on her waist after a hug
Go for high five, end up holding her hand for an extra couple seconds
Arm around the shoulder during conversation.
Hand on her shoulder when pulling some C&F
Light tap on the bootay followed by a smile

Again, I never THINK about doing these. I just do. It's become very instinctual as to when I do them. They don't work as well when its obvious.

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
another thing *KEY* to learning is, 'social proximity', that is very important to be aware of