Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sweeping her off her feet (literally)

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've used this tactic with MASSIVE success. This is a GREAT form of kino which establishes dominance, masculinity projection and strength. What is it? It's simply sweeping the girl off her feet and into your arms...

I weigh 140 pounds, and since most woman weigh 10-20 pounds less than me, i have no problem picking them up into my arms. Use this with EVERYONE, ALL GIRLS. I've used this with girls i hardly met and they all respond the same way: surpised and interested.

Just yesterday, i was sitting on campus with a girl who felt tired after her exams. I met her a few times before and she was alone so i started chatting. I suggested we go up to the cafeteria for tea, and she said "I'm so tired i dunno if i can move". So i simply picked her up! She was caught a little off guard but simply let go and let me pick her up after a little protest. Off to the cafeteria we went and sat down for a chat.

Find ANY excuse to use it. I've found so many i can't begin to descrive them.

I gave this advice to a friend and he's also been using it to great success. Initially, he ****ed up because, as a right hander, he should have lifted her with his right arm under HER LEGS and left arm under HER WAIST. The opposite makes it a hell of a lot harder for a righty. Probably the opposite is true for a lefty.

Just thought i'd share that. This tactic was inspired by Pook, and has worked wonders.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell, you should post this on Health & Fitness Forum and make it a workout. Guys there would be thrilled!:p

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I'm a righty too and I think it has to do with balance and control. Your left arm is more for support then lifting, your right arm holding her legs has all the weight. Now take that weight onto the left arm, and your right arm does nothing.

I wouldn't expect any different for the lefty.

I agree. This is a awesome tip. I've used it a few times with good results. The first, I picked her up and carried her up the stairs, her scared that I was going to drop her, but I never did. There's trust :)

The second, we we throwing pillows at each other and I brought myself to the ground and I was about 3 feet away from her. So getting up, I just wrapped my arms above her knees (NEVER DO IT BELOW) and stood up. What I got was a mixture of results, but probably the biggest one was surprise.

So theres one example using the picking up described by the OR, and one with my own personal example. Both excellent ways :D

and...you got the Post of the Day! (Tip Album)!

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Considering I can lift 200+ pounds, this ought to be fun. Not saying I go for fat chicks or anything >_>

superman2k6

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think they call this cavemanning

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cavemanning, eh? Sounds right enough :)

The trick with this one is to be too damn charming to resist. Smart woman may slap you (hasn't happened...yet) but you gotta take that frame and change it.

One girl i met absolutly refused to be held. I backed off and continued having a normal conversation with her. An hour later, we were on campus, i told her "I'll get slapped for this, but oh well..." and i picked her up with a huge grin on my face to show that i wasn't serious. Turned out it worked, although she did initially protest, she started laughing, called me an @$$hole (still laughing and giggling) and let me carry her quite some distance.

We're best friends now (things didn't work out)!

This tactic IS POWERFUL. Just find a way to work around resistance and reframe it. I told her i knew what i was doing is an @$$hole move, but "oh well". Just take it lightly and make a joke out of it.

Charm lets you get away with anythiing. If they refuse, STOP. Just do it at another time.

LongDrinkofWater

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing this for a while, but in a slightly different way. I always greet my girl friends with a hug and kiss. The ones that are special (i.e. not attached and are hot), I'll squeeze a bit tighter, then lift her an inch or so off the floor. Thats all it takes. They all like to be hugged tightly, and I'm not complaining.... Not only that, but it establishes a bit of dominance, and she won't soon forget being literally picked up......

Ace of Flames

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everywhere you want to be.... I'm like a Visa card
i like this move, it adds something different into your arsenal.

i think we should make a small warning though. if u arent all that strong, at least your upper-body, u might wanna skip this one. i dont imagine dropping a girl on her ass or head will score u any points in the long run.

of course, if u really cant pull this move, u need to do one of two things:

1. build up your upper-body
2. talk to lighter girls ^_-

Turncoat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey longdrinkofwater, i also use that "hug and lift" technique, girls love that!

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ace of Flames
i like this move, it adds something different into your arsenal.

i think we should make a small warning though. if u arent all that strong, at least your upper-body, u might wanna skip this one. i dont imagine dropping a girl on her ass or head will score u any points in the long run.

of course, if u really cant pull this move, u need to do one of two things:

1. build up your upper-body
2. talk to lighter girls ^_-
I'm 125 and I lifted my 140ish ex. (yea...wtf!?) I've given her piggyback rides, however I had to stop because my legs were dying (and I got strong legs for my size), picked her up in my arms, carried her up stairs, etc.

If you think you need practice lifting, lift BOXES. Best damn thing, work on lifting properly (knees, not your back) and the carrying and setdown of the box. If you get to lift boxes semi-regularity (twice every two weeks persay, or one good session every so often), it's excellent. Over time, you'll just pick her up and you'll be able to carry/hold her longer.

I know because when I needed to move 24 sizable boxes by myself, up 3 floors and a flat distance equalling 100 metres, kicking doors and everything, it's definitely a workout. 3 boxes and a break. whew!

However, lighter girls help a lot. :woo: Go current!