Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do I go about handling this situation?

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so this girl and I have now hookupped 3 times. Twice before I left for Florida and then last night on New Years.

Nowww...I've never been in this sitation before its usually I just get with a girl and just usually not ever get with her again, but with this girl its an ongoing thing. Now how do I go about making this into an LTR? Like whats the next step I should take?

kegger

Don Juan
Reaction score
I would need to know what you are meaning by hook up. This term is used different ways but I think wait a few days, about wednesday, then call her and see if she wants to "hookup" again.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well no its not like that...like both of us know that if we go to a place where both of us are at....were hooking up (makin out) so its been 3 times already and i just want to make it so pretty mcuh that i just get with her and thats it (not gf bf yet just liek "together")

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
You'll need to give more information.

Hookup - One..Two time deal. No real relationship

Going Out - As Boyfriend/Girlfriend

LTR - Where you connect and hold Going Out for a long time.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I'll go over this in detail now.

Me and my fuy friends are friendly with 1 specific group of girls (for like 3 weeks we've only hung with them). So about 3 weeks ago one of the girls is like hey toddC why don't you get with A. I tried playing it off like yea w/e i'm down...w/e...So that weekend my friend had me him and my other friend with 3 girls (1 being this girl I'm talking about) We all got a$$ and I got from this girl obviously. She texts me the next night to hang out. Which we did I got with her again. Then I hung with her the night before I left for vacation where I got wtih her again.

Then over vacation I talked to her on phone/AIM. On her AIM profile she wrote somethign like I'm missing you so much
I'm going crazy without you

So I'm like arite w/e thats kinda sweet shes thinking of me. But also while I was gone she got with some other guy...(whcih she later told me shes so sorry it was a mistake blah blah blah)

So I got back on friday. She invited me over cause she was having people over. So I ended up not getting with her cause cause she just had a lot of people to entertain at her house.

So then taht night online shes like So do I get a 12 o'clock New Years kiss? and i was like only if ur lucky. So last night, we were at some party, were all trashed, and I'm makin out with her the WHOLE ENTIRE NIGHT. So here I am. My friend has a GF and I'm just sick of getting with diffrent chicks. I'm starting to really like this girl and I want to know what the next step is and how I can take it so we'd consider ourselves to be like "together"

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
That is a lot better. Thank you.

This is the problem with this site, it's all about hookups..but when it comes to relationships, everyone knows sweet f-all.

I'll try to answer however. You know she likes you. You've hooked up, made out..the whole nine years. The next thing is to progress into the relationship. How do you go about it? Have you been on a date with her? Have you been to her house to enjoy a night with her (outside of sex, bed)? Have you found common interests, secerts, desires, dreams?

This is where PUA's fail, and few tread this ground. This is the territory of a becoming Don Juan. I'm sure you've read a lot of posts and the bible. This is the point where the rules are to be bent. From now on, just like ACDC, your objective is to connect with her. It also helps to get her to consider the relationship as a boyfriend/girlfriend deal. The main point is she has to get comfortable with you so she thinks it's not crazy to be with you for more then a hookup.

I hope I assisted.

toddC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well we went to lunch just me her my friend and his girl.then today i was supposed to go over to her house and watch a movie with her. And yes I believe I Have connected with her somewhat. We both have some common interests...shes also never tried sushi so i took her to a sushi place when we did our lil group thing. now i know that she likes me like u said...but how cna i portray to her that i want something more than just a makeout session every weekend night.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
but how cna i portray to her that i want something more than just a makeout session every weekend night.
This is the simpliest answer ever.
Don't make out every weekend night!

Take her out somewhere for a date..show her how your cooking is, let her drive the car, etc.

End result: Intergrate her into your lifestyle ever so slowly, she'll figure it out if she wants it too.

An example I guess. Pick her up and go cook her favorite food. How do you do that, hell, take her shopping with you! Bring her back home and cook it together, share your meal and after that, do something interesting together (let her take control of the car, let her show you a cool place or something)

The point is that instead of a night thing, or a few hours here and there, transition it to half a day, etc.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Doc, I like that approach! It's brilliant, sexy, with some mystery.

I will do that next time, it's awesome.

The simplest approach is to merely ask her out on a date, but I agree with Docs method. It's much more effective.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
See, the point of a relationship is to spend time and connect with each other, and that is something a date here and there won't cut.

There are so much more ways to bring her into your life, that was just one...with the ultimate weakness of cooking :woo:

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
See, the point of a relationship is to spend time and connect with each other, and that is something a date here and there won't cut.

There are so much more ways to bring her into your life, that was just one...with the ultimate weakness of cooking :woo:
I find ways to connect on dates, though. The method you presented varies on the age group of the couple, though. I would find it difficult to implement this idea; it may "scare" her. At my age, dates work. When I hit college, however, I will begin with that wonderful method you introduced.

Thanks for the input. :)

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fitch
I find ways to connect on dates, though. The method you presented varies on the age group of the couple, though. I would find it difficult to implement this idea; it may "scare" her. At my age, dates work. When I hit college, however, I will begin with that wonderful method you introduced.

Thanks for the input. :)
You wouldn't use this idea..with a totally new girl (unless you're crazy at seduction). You'd use it when you got some comfort built up, as it appears to be with the OR's case. I know high school relationships are not really lasting, but if you got the comfort, nothing's stopping you (except parents) from cooking up that meal, or showing her how you play guitar, or even just to talk and cuddle with her all evening.

Spot dating is for the average hookup and only when you put in the time to show her how your life is (and vice-versa), is when relationships really start to take off.

Fitch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
You wouldn't use this idea..with a totally new girl (unless you're crazy at seduction). You'd use it when you got some comfort built up, as it appears to be with the OR's case. I know high school relationships are not really lasting, but if you got the comfort, nothing's stopping you (except parents) from cooking up that meal, or showing her how you play guitar, or even just to talk and cuddle with her all evening.

Spot dating is for the average hookup and only when you put in the time to show her how your life is (and vice-versa), is when relationships really start to take off.
Touche.

Good point, so I can still use this method with my new girlfriend! :: expresses excitement beyond the written word ::

It's hard to do much at this age, though, due to parents; as you previously mentioned.

Ah, oh well. Live every moment to the fullest! Aye?