Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

pretend shes an ugly girl.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok,

I'll admit it. Yesterday I met this girl for coffee, a girl at my work set it up. Normally I would never do this type of thing, but I thought what the hell, I mine as well use this oppertunity to work on my game and conversation skills.

The girl who set it up described her as cute and smart so I was like oh great. She is not cute at all, so from the word go, I felt very dominant just overall.

Not like talking down to her or anything, just very confident in myself. From the word go, I wasn't interested in her sexually so something strange happened. I was able to have good flowing conversation with her, make her laugh, and be totally dominant the entire time.

Its very strange, had she been a knockout I would have been much more shy and not as funny as I was.

So, what i'm trying to do is put one and one together, and act this way around all girls.

Its not acting uninterested, its one step above uninterested, and you are never desperate. Its just knowing that you are the prize.

The Juan and only

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"pretend shes an ugly girl" - I'll admit that's some good advice. However its very often easier said than done.

MightyMate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If You wanna pretend shes an ugly girlm after some time You will start dating really ugly girls. Hahaha. I dont like tips like that.

You wanna pretend shes ugly to make stuff easier. Why not make stuff easier by getting ugly chicks and thibking they are preety? I think this advice is for people who didnt have chicks anways ;)

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You should try to treat every person the same. You were so confident because you gave her less value than you believe you have yourself. Better than imaging every girl to be the ugliest horse on god's earth would be to give yourself so much value (either by improving yourself or by plain will-power) that you stand above or at the same level as any girl, regardless of her looks. That would be the mature's man approach :)

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ThreeStorms
You should try to treat every person the same. You were so confident because you gave her less value than you believe you have yourself. Better than imaging every girl to be the ugliest horse on god's earth would be to give yourself so much value (either by improving yourself or by plain will-power) that you stand above or at the same level as any girl, regardless of her looks. That would be the mature's man approach :)
Yeah i agree with this sentiment, I would treat everyone the same. In respect a girl that really likes you will use her own tactics to try to draw you in to seperate herself from the crowd. That's how you know "you're in." Treating everyone like they're pieces of garbage will reflect garbage attitude back to you.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the two dudes above...

He said pretend, not treat alright? Get some reading comprehension, especially you Mr. Over 25.

Originally posted by MightyMate
If You wanna pretend shes an ugly girlm after some time You will start dating really ugly girls. Hahaha. I dont like tips like that.

You wanna pretend shes ugly to make stuff easier. Why not make stuff easier by getting ugly chicks and thibking they are preety? I think this advice is for people who didnt have chicks anways ;)
For anybody else including myself, MightyMate got it right in the money. Bad ass description of why you don't lower the girls value, you just raise your own, like JH had it.

Stop believing that thinking they are ugly will work, just think that they are finally good looking enough for you. That way they will have value and you will treat her with the notion of "survival of the fittest"

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's one great way to fvck yourself up man.

Repressing your desires is not healthy and it WILL come out in uglier ways as your relationship with the hot girl progresses.

You may fake and act asexual towards her for some time, but in the end you still want to be together with her. So you will start giving conflicting signals - part of your bodylanguage and behaviour will show that you like her, but you will try and fake your way through this.

This behavior will at the very least confuse her and she'll label you as "weird" or "strange" or something along those lines.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All your doing by treating her like an UG is acting indifferent. Which is one of the most important elements of a successful DJs. :D :D

AmIAFC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This advice is pretty worthless. I'd like to see you, or anyone else, try to imagine an HB9 as some ugly, rag-queen. Reality is more powerful than illusion, and when she's talking right, smelling good, smiling bright, and presenting those boobs, it's downright impossible to paint the picture something else, especially something ugly.

JH6

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Q1
All your doing by treating her like an UG is acting indifferent. Which is one of the most important elements of a successful DJs. :D :D
Someone understood what I was really saying. Just be indifferent, so what if she's a hot girl, just act the same as if you were with a less than hot girl.

I'm not saying imagine that your cute date is some slob.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it sounds good in theory, but when you are standing in front of a woman that you would love nothing more than to **** her brains out, it's kinda easier said than done to think of her as a troll

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad, pretend you're shallow hal after his mindtrick.

eventually the hottie who he used to like begged him to go to dinner with her (she even insisted it was just to talk) and she still make all the moves

nice

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but then id be scared of coming off as interested.