Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Roommate wars : The beginning

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It all started last evening; I was watching dr Phil while relaxing with a beer when my female roommate walked in. We exchanged the usual pleasantries and she asked me what I've been up to for the last week or so since she hadn't seen me. I told her I was just doing the usual stuff, you know, drinking, smoking and fooling around.

I don't know what the **** came over her, but she suddenly started talking about all these guys that she has f*cked. She kept telling me about this guy she had picked up at a club and how she has f*cked 5 guys in our bathroom. She also showed me all these text messages from all these chumps had sent her.

I mean, what the **** is up with this sh*t!!? What makes that b!tch think I actually care about how she's whoring around. Stupid b!tch.

All through this I'm like : "uhuh" *sips beer and continuous watching dr Phil*

Suddenly I realized that she has gone silent for a minute or two. I turn around and go

Cent : "hmm what!?"
RM : "what do you think about this?"
Cent " "uhh good for ya..."

And then the b!tch just blows up and asks me if that's all I have to say. I reply with

Cent : "wtf do you want me to say? Want me to say that you've earned your money as a slut!?" *sips beer and continuous watching dr Phil*

Now she started throwing a sissy fit, she was seriously screaming that I'm such an ******* and a bad person.

:rolleyes:

I mean like, I don't give a **** about what she does, What the **** has gone into b!tches these days? Do they actually think that they should be applauded for being the local ***-deposit!?

white cloud 8

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just tell her "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b*tch?"

OneArmDeeJay

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not another....

Women Roommate post :rolleyes:

Brotha, we have been telling everybody this a thousand times so I’ll humor everyone and say it again.

DO NOT have A WOMAN as a ROOMATE!!

Just ask our good o’ buddy Juan_Don.

He can tell you some good o’ stories about a roommate name “K”

Now to comment on the rest of your post,

Originally posted by Centaurion
I don't know what the **** came over her, but she suddenly started talking about all these guys that she has f*cked. She kept telling me about this guy she had picked up at a club and how she has f*cked 5 guys in our bathroom. She also showed me all these text messages from all these chumps had sent her.
This right here reminds me of when a cat brings home a dead or sometimes alive but seriously injured bird home to show it’s master what so called good thing it did but only to get yelled at and to make a good storie.

She is doing the exact same thing she is trying to say hey look at me I’m a wh0re I bet you would like a sample.

Just look at how many guys try to come back for some more. Look! (show text messages)

I mean, what the **** is up with this sh*t!!? What makes that b!tch think I actually care about how she's whoring around. Stupid b!tch.
Maybe you do…..

All through this I'm like : "uhuh" *sips beer and continuous watching dr Phil*

Suddenly I realized that she has gone silent for a minute or two. I turn around and go
Surprised that you just realized your living with a wh0re huh?

Yeah just wait into you walk in on her and her buddies doing it on your bed or shower. :D

And then the b!tch just blows up and asks me if that's all I have to say.
You insulted her. You were supposed to ask how it went and don’t want any details left out. ;)

Cent : "wtf do you want me to say? Want me to say that you've earned your money as a slut!?"
Exactly. Pat her on the back and say “Good job ho. Now you can pay the rent. And maybe a bigger boob job to make some more money.” :woo:

Now she started throwing a sissy fit, she was seriously screaming that I'm such an ******* and a bad person.
Yeah cause you didn’t ask those questions and congratulate her for being such a good wh0re and how proud you are because her daddy won’t.

I mean like, I don't give a **** about what she does
Are you sure?....

What the **** has gone into b!tches these days?
The media

Do they actually think that they should be applauded for being the local ***-deposit!?
Yes because the media says so, so they must obey their master. Only the ones that are unplugged are the ones you want

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey mate, it's not like I get to choose who my roommates are going to be. I live in a dorm and they just randomly assign us to each apartment.

I'm sure that she wants my man-meat, but you should think that b!ithces would have more tact than to list up all their sexual partners. Gee...she's slept half of the dorm...like that will make me want her... Sometimes you gotta wonder about chick logic.

Dr Box

Don Juan
Reaction score
Through that entire post all I could think of was
"AHAHAHA he watches Dr Phil"

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHAHA :D

i think she was trying have a pissing contest with you

i have slept with 5 guys in our bathroom BEAT THAT !

understand that a wh0re is no longer a woman

she no longer thinks and acts like a true woman

a wh0re a real wh0re takes on the mindset of a MAN

so she tried to say she was a better man than you

and you just sat back cool as f*ck and watched Dr Phil

this infuriated the wh0re because for her to be able to wh0re herself and not reap the intense emotional and mental damage that a women reaps from these actions as they are outside her nature

she lies to herself and says SHE IS IN CONTROL

we see a perfect example of this from the movie : PRETTY WOMEN

Julie Roberts and her friend are talking about their rules for being prostitutes

"we say who we say when"

the truth is they f*ck men for money

if they need the money they will f*ck anybody

but a wh0re cannot stomach this so she lies to herself and says I CHOOSE WHO

it is a charade of control

i have seen this in many young women who consider themselves "female players"

the real truth is their lives are out of control

p.s hope you smart enough not to leave your toothbrush in the bathroom so these random guys can use it after they lick her out

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hell LIT, the first thing I did was to throw away all my toiletries.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. She's trying to conduct some kind of mental-warfare with me. Today, just out of the blue, she was telling me all about her schedule and how she is busy with this and that guy. She even went as far as telling me that Saturday was her only day 'open' on her busy schedule *hint hint*

I mean...please b!tch :rolleyes:

Oh oh, the best part was when she telling me how other chicks hated her because of her voluptuous curves and how this one guy loves her ass. And the Coup de'Grace was when she came storming into my room asking me if there were any chicks in Norway (I'm from Norway). I was like 'wtf!?' and she goes :

RM : "Yeah this guy I used to f*ck went back home to Norway, now he keeps emailing me about how he misses me and how there aren’t any girls there..."

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sh!t. B!tches today.

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by white cloud 8
Just tell her "Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a b*tch?"
HAHAHAHA

that bit on chappelles show was sooo funny.....

Morphiex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol hell LIT, the first thing I did was to throw away all my toiletries.

I think you hit the nail right on the head. She's trying to conduct some kind of mental-warfare with me. Today, just out of the blue, she was telling me all about her schedule and how she is busy with this and that guy. She even went as far as telling me that Saturday was her only day 'open' on her busy schedule *hint hint*

I mean...please b!tch :rolleyes:

Oh oh, the best part was when she telling me how other chicks hated her because of her voluptuous curves and how this one guy loves her ass. And the Coup de'Grace was when she came storming into my room asking me if there were any chicks in Norway (I'm from Norway). I was like 'wtf!?' and she goes :

RM : "Yeah this guy I used to f*ck went back home to Norway, now he keeps emailing me about how he misses me and how there aren’t any girls there..."

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Sh!t. B!tches today.
hehe sound like you got yourself a handfull of trouble.... just hope she aint one of those obsessive sneaks into your room and watches you sleep kinda girl....

hold deg unna dem =p

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmmmm

Unless she's intolerably ugly just bang the shyt out of her, then make her bring gfs over for you two to tag team.

No more picking up women, make her do all the work. Just park yo ass in the recliner with a 40

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
RE:

Ive had the same female roomate for like 3 1/2 years. We get along just fine. Anyone that says dont have a female roommate doesnt know. It can work out. My roommate is 8.5 - 9 on scale of 1 -10. And she has female friends!!!! And before you all say "doooood, why arent you banging your roommate? I dont see her that way. Thats like my sister, we've been friends for 7 years and plus she has a boyfriend of 3 years.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah you shocking her Centaurion

she is not used to guys not trying to stuff dollar bills in the front of her jeans

you are an enigma Centaurion

you are driving her mad

SHE CANNOT CONTROL YOU THROUGH USING HER BODY

SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING

daddy issues she wants some attention

Centaurion
she came storming into my room asking me if there were any chicks in Norway

:crackup:

she telling you all about her clients

maybe she wants a pimp ?

Lost In Translation :D

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

“ You guys wont eat off of a spoon at a restaurant because it has a speckle of dust on it but you readily indulge in that which is covered infinitely worse in germs, disease, and sperm!!! Quit eating pvssy!!!! “

“First off - she is just another hor who has opened her legs to another man - you are no one special - and there are no "Greatest" to hors - you are just the next pimp in line!!! “