Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David Deangelo VS Mystery Method- Which works best for you?

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Fellow DJ's,

I just wanted to know which one of these is best to get the David deangelo Method or the Mystery Method. Which one did you think was effective?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kalel21
Hello Fellow DJ's,

I just wanted to know which one of these is best to get the David deangelo Method or the Mystery Method. Which one did you think was effective?
Mystery Method will work a lot better if you already learned and practice the David D. stuff, specially his inner game concepts.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: David Deangelo VS Mystery Method- Which works best for you?

Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Mystery Method will work a lot better if you already learned and practice the David D. stuff, specially his inner game concepts.
I agree.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I concur!

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
So should I start with David Deangelo first or Mystery method first?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see, everyone in here, so far, agrees that Mystery Method will work better if you know the David Deangelo stuff; hmm, maybe you should start with Mystery Method and not get the most out of it by learning the DYD stuff. Don't know, just my opinion.

I'm being sarcastic, off course, but it is obvious, by your approval seekin' post, as it sounds very much like you need to be told what to do, you definitely have no business with the Mystery stuff at this moment. The Mystery DVD program is mostly techniques, and it is not long enough for him to really explain why he's doing all the stuff; I saw the Mystery DVD's, very good stuff, but I do know that had those been the first discs I ever saw, I wouldn't have gotten much out of them, it wouldn't have made sense.

As soon as I mention that MM is mostly techinques, that is exactly what appeals the most to newbies, who think that they already know everything from free sources like this site, etc. and who would benefit more from David D's stuff. My advice: Get the Advanced Dating Techniques DVD set, view it, study it, practice it, live it, then in 6 months, reward yourself by graduating into MM and giving it to yourself as a gift.

The DYD program is like your basic, main field of study, your undergraduate education. After you are done, you can specialize by starting your graduate work, as in Mystery Method, DYD Mastery, or any other specialized programs, wich would be the equivalent of your graduate/masters degree.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As soon as I mention that MM is mostly techinques, that is exactly what appeals the most to newbies, who think that they already know everything from free sources like this site, etc. and who would benefit more from David D's stuff. My advice: Get the Advanced Dating Techniques DVD set, view it, study it, practice it, live it, then in 6 months, reward yourself by graduating into MM and giving it to yourself as a gift.
I couldn't have said it better myself!:eek:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
This is like saying which martial art is the best.

JC
Well, as we all know by know, thanks to our friend BlackItalian, NINJAS are the most powerful of all.

Ninja Out!

thekingdooder

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Fellow DJ's,

Yeah.

You've gotta work from the inside out.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
This is like saying which martial art is the best.

JC
Well JC Jerkson have you tried any of the 2?

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets see, everyone in here, so far, agrees that Mystery Method will work better if you know the David Deangelo stuff; hmm, maybe you should start with Mystery Method and not get the most out of it by learning the DYD stuff. Don't know, just my opinion.

I'm being sarcastic, off course, but it is obvious, by your approval seekin' post, as it sounds very much like you need to be told what to do, you definitely have no business with the Mystery stuff at this moment. The Mystery DVD program is mostly techniques, and it is not long enough for him to really explain why he's doing all the stuff; I saw the Mystery DVD's, very good stuff, but I do know that had those been the first discs I ever saw, I wouldn't have gotten much out of them, it wouldn't have made sense.

The DYD program is like your basic, main field of study, your undergraduate education. After you are done, you can specialize by starting your graduate work, as in Mystery Method, DYD Mastery, or any other specialized programs, wich would be the equivalent of your graduate/masters degree.
Did you find the Mystery Stuff useful?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you find the Mystery Stuff useful? [/QUOTE

Ok, so you want me or someone else to tell you to get the Mystery stuff first. Go ahead, GET THE MYSTERY DVD's instead. Yes, there is a lot of good useful information there.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score

Ok, so you want me or someone else to tell you to get the Mystery stuff first. Go ahead, GET THE MYSTERY DVD's instead. Yes, there is a lot of good useful information there.
NO NO NO I dont want you or someone else to tell me to get MM first its just a general question. I understand MM got some bad reviews thats y I asked. DD seemed to get better reviews.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...I'm being sarcastic, off course, but it is obvious, by your approval seekin' post, as it sounds very much like you need to be told what to do, you definitely have no business with the Mystery stuff at this moment...
D@mn, call a brother out! :crackup: But seriously, tell us how you really feel.... :p

MasterYoda

Don Juan
Reaction score

From his post he seems pissed. Anyway since we are on a post of comparing How about GM style vs Mystery Method?

Also where the hell can I get my hands on some GM stuff? I have looked everywhere.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda
From his post he seems pissed. Anyway since we are on a post of comparing How about GM style vs Mystery Method?

Also where the hell can I get my hands on some GM stuff? I have looked everywhere.
The Layguide has a bit on GM style. The method I find best is one I created after studying MM.

MM is,

approach, story tell, neg to get IOIs, Hock bait reel release (you show IOIs and only now you start kino), then you go into comfort and isolation etc.

I find it hard to just start telling a story to someone straight away. So I approach, role play (straight into kino escalation), story tell, get number/email, back to role playing (now I kick in my little routine which freakily amplifies the attraction), kiss close.

Back to the topic,

first off read THE GAME, then DYD stuff untill you can work the ****y/funny stuff out, then study MM (I've only been studying it for 2 weeks and my head is just overloaded, it will open your eyes).

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MasterYoda

I hope he's not pissed :(

We are all trying to help each other.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NO NO NO I dont want you or someone else to tell me to get MM first its just a general question. I understand MM got some bad reviews thats y I asked. DD seemed to get better reviews.
:)
There, don't think I was yelling or scolding you, but I really was. What were the bad reviews for Mystery Method? My only beef with his DVD's is the lenght and lack of detailed explanations that are stardard with DYD materials.

The Mystery presentations on DYD, while only fragments of the overall method, were very detailed and better produced. Oh, and for the price, he should have included a workbook/manual with the course, or include a separate cd with a pdf file, or give you access to download it online; but maybe that would kill some of the sales on the handbook he's selling online.

Mystery's DVD's, you're done with volume five and you are left thinking: "Is that it? I want more", it might give newbies a feeling of incompleteness, or might come across to some as an ad, appetizer, teaser, or infomercial for his seminar/bootcamp. Tons of great info compressed in about 5+ hours of video. I am a geek when it comes to learning how and why something works and details on things, so I would have wanted them to be twice as long. That is why I'm a sucker for David D.'s programs.

If you can afford it, it will be well worth it. If you can afford both, get both. Watch MM first, then go learn the DYD stuff, pop MM again after that, and you'll appreciate it a lot more.

Kalel21

Don Juan
Reaction score
:)
There, don't think I was yelling or scolding you, but I really was. What were the bad reviews for Mystery Method? My only beef with his DVD's is the lenght and lack of detailed explanations that are stardard with DYD materials.

Can't find DD vs MM comparison but here is another one.

Check this link

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=89441