landlady LTR?

gongxia649

Don Juan
Reaction score
i dunno if this is weird? im having a relationship with my landlady. im 26 and shes 37 and shes divorced, she hot too. No kidding men. Do you DJs agree with this kind of relationship? i mean a LTR?
Ive been with her for like 4 months. Had sex with her several times, she really likes it, she even asked me where i learned this and that, shes kinda compliment me about how good she feels.

I talked to my mom and older brother about this. Just wannted to have some view from them. they told me im crazy and yelled at me to stay away from her. Also told a guy friend about it. asked him to give me some comments about it. He says nothing. cant comment at all about the relationship i have. This shows me why he doesnt have a girlfriend.

so i wanna know every master DJ opinion about the relationship i have with my landlady. should i continue or just stay away from her?

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not LTR, maybe fbuddy - but you should move out if you plan to date other women.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Ask her how she feels, her description can be your conviction.

Listen to her words, command her to give you the honest truth if it is not there at first.

If she can tell you honsestly that you are both getting what you want in the relationship, than you can sit, boy.

Otherwise you may just turn out to be ffriends, good Ffriends. Don't be afraid to ask the right questions and demand answers. Make sure you listen to what she says, notice her movements as she speaks to you, her eyes and her habits do they dissapear.

This is going to be a tough question, don't fret. This simple conversation will liven both of you up.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol completely forgot about that point. You better be getting free rent sonny boy!!!!

That crossed my mind during my post though. The reason you are asking your LANDLANDY this message is... are you the only man she is sleeping with? No, yeah, maybe... is she the only lady you are sleeping with? No, yeah, maybe?

Whatever the answer is, you need more information. It's in your heart what you want from her. She might just be enjoying the free sex she is getting from one of her occupants. Heck, your basically living together already.

Forget everything I just said above, **** her, keep her, control her. Let her be your run to the store ho.

gongxia649

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FRëSHURE
Free rent would be good :)
now we get to the point.

She and i were in the kitchen. I asked her yesterday if shes is possible not to charge me for the rent. she said no i cant. this is not possible. Then i asked her why are good to me (like cooking dinner and breakfast for me sometimes)?. Not sure if she misundertood me with what i said. Then, she sunddely starts feeling sad, eyes turning red like trying to cry. Then i asked her again why one more time?. She told me to go and she went back to her room and closed the door. Then i left to my room.
does this mean that i ****ed up completely or what? I didnt mean to hurt her or something.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gongxia649
now we get to the point.

She and i were in the kitchen. I asked her yesterday if shes is possible not to charge me for the rent. she said no i cant. this is not possible. Then i asked her why are good to me (like cooking dinner and breakfast for me sometimes)?. Not sure if she misundertood me with what i said. Then, she sunddely starts feeling sad, eyes turning red like trying to cry. Then i asked her again why one more time?. She told me to go and she went back to her room and closed the door. Then i left to my room.
does this mean that i ****ed up completely or what? I didnt mean to hurt her or something.
idiot.

translation: you want to pay for housing with sex. she takes that as meaning that you don't really care about her.

I'm inclined to agree with her. what kind of selfish jackass would ask her to do something like that? she's renting room out to you because she needs the money. I wouldn't ask my girlfriend to pay my rent, but you apparently have no qualms.

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
now we get to the point.

Dude, yeah - way to be direct about it. That's not something you just ask directly. Being a landlady is what she does. It's her job. She needs your money to live. What you can hope for with a relationship like that is occasional breaks on the rent, late fees, etc.

If you care about her, take her out to dinner, man. And show her that you care, don't tell her. You probably hurt her a lot. She probably feels pretty used. Be sweet, but don't be an AFC. If there's anything you don't want, it's a bad relationship with your landlady.

~Vibe~

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
any advice how to revert everything?
Apologize. You f*cked up. A real man admits when he's f*cked up. Explain that you didn't mean it that way, take her to dinner (nothing TOO expensive) and leave it at that. Or make her dinner. Do something. Just make it up to her, give her a good f*ck, and call it a night.

~Vibe~

gongxia649

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vibe
Apologize. You f*cked up. A real man admits when he's f*cked up. Explain that you didn't mean it that way, take her to dinner (nothing TOO expensive) and leave it at that. Or make her dinner. Do something. Just make it up to her, give her a good f*ck, and call it a night.

~Vibe~
Thanks. ill apologize. hopfully she understands.