Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Strong Jawline

Status
Not open for further replies.

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
What exercises do you guys use for developing a strong jawline is there are any?

Does chewing alot of gum everyday help cause this would probably be the easiest way for me as i dont chew gum and if i start my jaw should get a work out.

i just want that nice jawline that makes you look like a real man i know the ladies love it.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JesterX
What exercises do you guys use for developing a strong jawline is there are any?

Does chewing alot of gum everyday help cause this would probably be the easiest way for me as i dont chew gum and if i start my jaw should get a work out.

i just want that nice jawline that makes you look like a real man i know the ladies love it.
you know dave grohl? Foo Fighters front man. drummer in Nirvana.

when i think of someone chewing gum, i think of him, he chews it all the time..

does he have a strong jawline? HELL NO!

guitaronfire411

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Increase your testosterone by working-out with heavier weights. That will improve your jawline.

Gum? Wtf?

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it can be trained like every other muscle

do a search for jawline exercises

solid used to do them until he overdeveloped his jaw

JesterX

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats so funny about gum? it get your jaw working up and down and makes you clench with every chew isnt muscle created by resistance well the gum in your mouth would create the resistance. i guess you guys would know what works though so i wont argue with you and im not saying im right it just seemed logical.

im not looking to get a huge jaw this is what i think when i think strong jawline:

http://www.vh1.com/shared/media/news/images/s/Stone_Temple_Pilots/sq-scott-weiland-orange-int.jpg

Badmannaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a killer jaw line and it was because my father had it.....my father was muscular and a athletic cheer leader dater when he was around my age....

i wonder why the F*ck i couldn't date a cheer leader!!!

:eek:

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think you can build a "bigger" jaw.

The only plausible way I can imagine is to create an illusion.

By working out hard, and cutting up, you can decrease your overall bodyfat, which could help decrease the fat around your face and cheeks, which can produce a more defined look around your jaw.

Also work on improving trap and neck size to create an illusion.

Really though I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Brad Pitt is a great example of a strong jawline and with him it's ALL muscle pretty much.

Brad Pitt has openly admitted to shooting steroids and stuff to buff up for his movies. Incidentally this also increases your jaw muscle size when your working out and grinding teeth...

So working out can help because you have increased testosterone levels and pretty much have general muscle growth (but only very little in those muscles your not really training).

Losing body fat is a great way to create an illusion. If your cheeks fell in further your jaw will appear stronger. Just look at Ben affleck... recent pictures compared to old pictures where he was fatter.

And cosmetic surgery is of course also an option... especially if you have a weak chin.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a well defined strong jaw line that's model like, i think its very dependent on bone structure and secondly low body fat around that area.

My mini friend who's about 5'5" has good bone structure, good jawline, so he is good looking. but the downside is his height in the nature that he's a small boned person.

Anyway my opinion is, lowering body fat around teh face can help give make your jawline more defined. But the most important aspect is your genetic bone structure.

Silly how my fat friend has self image issues. When in fact he does nothing about it. at his current state he's average looking and big boned, but if he lost his body fat, i think his facial structure would be more appealing.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm, gay guys seem to have strong jawlines - Well JesterX - you know what to do. :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brad Pitt took steroids??!?! I'd never be able to tell, the heaviest that guy has looked was like 175 lbs.

Status
Not open for further replies.