Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

David Deangelo VS Ross Jeffries

Reaction score
What's your favorite Guru? Do you guys like more D.D. or R.J. ? Rahter ****y & Funny or rather more patterns etc.?

Or is someone there who mixes up the strategies?
I just wanted to read some opinions, ideas etc. THX...

Tyron

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't even heard R.J so Im not gonna compare them, or tell you any favorite guru for that matter.

But all of these guys talk about the same thing, some do it better some worse, and often from different perspective. There are probably tons of similiraties too. So I would say that I mix strategies and explore what works for me, not what works for David. cheers :)

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RJ

I've kind-a-sorta looked at some of his material. I'd like to hear from someone who can really make this stuff work.

I am not educated enough on his material to say if it works or not. I've stolen tid-bits of wording he suggested but I have no tried the "embedded commands" or the meat and potatoes of his approach. I have to tell you that I am terribly skeptical, though.

If it can be made to work, I would think one would need to do some basic research on the subject before being able to ge his material to work.

Anyone actually tried this on a serious level?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like anyone of them anymore.. anyone who dedicates their life to perfecting skills just to get women have too much spare time on their hands. It's just my opinion.

hck332

Don Juan
Reaction score
i think thar ross's stuff sucks. I've read the book and all that patterns/nlp ideas sounds too weird to be used in real life. And he says they work wonders. I'd rather say that they're just geeky crap lines - BUT again, I havent tested them, so my opinion is not important.

locarius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave D is not about skills at all. If this is what you believe, then you need to dig deeper into his material.

I'm not into NLP or any hypno-seduction, so I'll stick with the DYD material.

Harvey101

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lifeforce
I don't like anyone of them anymore.. anyone who dedicates their life to perfecting skills just to get women have too much spare time on their hands. It's just my opinion.
You are aware of the fact that both of them (or atleast David D) makes a lot of money from it and that this actually is his JOB?

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki

The truth is that C/F people have fun alright but they are probably not making any real genuine friends, infact you'll piss of quite an amount of people with that attitude. And talking about girls, with alot of C/F you WEED OUT the good girls, and attract the mentally unstable partygirls.
good girls? are there any of those left?? btw why would you use C/F with your real friends? you only use C/F with the b1tches and in social circles to make yourself popular. I don't know why you would be using it with your childhood best friends.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good girls? are there any of those left?? btw why would you use C/F with your real friends? you only use C/F with the b1tches and in social circles to make yourself popular. I don't know why you would be using it with your childhood best friends.

yes my gf is a good girl and she responds to some ****y shyt..but only when im talking about myself not her.

she doesnt respond to any form of negativity...but she loves me for confidence.

good girls want a genuine man..not a robot.

the perception of a real man on here is wack.

dont you guys watch sports, tv or listen to the radio?

most of the great men out there are not like the robot alpha male described here.

they seem to be doing fine.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21

good girls want a genuine man..not a robot.

the perception of a real man on here is wack.

dont you guys watch sports, tv or listen to the radio?

most of the great men out there are not like the robot alpha male described here.

they seem to be doing fine.
so you're telling us to look for sports figures and guys on tv for role models? you do know that those 2 type of men have thousands of female fans all over the world that would give it up to them no questions asked if they had the chance. We are not pro athletes or tv stars. What works for them (just being on tv) is something we don't have so we average guys use other methods.

What women want = real men
Traits Real men = CONFIDENT, strong, doesn't take bs.

C/F is only a simple to understand method of gaining/showing confidence which so many men lack. Confidence is more important than being strong/powerful and other qualities men should have. You can be skinny but with confidence you can still get the hot girls. This is why C/F is so great, it lets you gain 1 of the traits of real men which is the most important.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think if a person reacts very negativley at ****y and funny (assuming you did it right and your statement was not only ****y but ALSO funny), that usually means low self esteem and/or insecurity.

Now on the debate of DeAngelo v. Jeffries, I like them both. I also like the Mystery Method, and Tyler Durden's social vibing stuff.

These methods arent always mutually exclusive. For example, you can approach and open using Mystery Method techniques, as one of your routines you can run some of Ross Jeffries routines, make sure you got good body language and you otherwise adhere to social vibing principles as presented by Tyler Durden, and finally pepper all your communication here and there with some ****y funny.

They all work together.

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stuff I've tried

I've tried some of Mystery Method. It definitely does work. If you do not believe it, go out and use the ESP routine on 50 women. You'll quickly see it works.

Ron & Louis: There stuff works in so far as picking up women on your level and it works well when combined with approaching HUNDREDS of women. With this method, there really isn't any tricks. You just use an interesting, be yourself with a few key conversation starters approach. I've layed exotic dancers using only these techniques since that's all I knew.

Ross Jefferies: His stuff seems really advanced to me, if it can be made to work. I wish I had more time to actually test it. Sadly, I cannot give it a review. Who here has specifically used this method to lay hot women?

David D: He covers a lot of interesting topics. I don't know that his specific techniques are that great but he does give one an overview of a lot of material that's out there. I would say his stuff would be quite an eye opener for someone whose never heard any of these ideas before.

"Without Embaressment" This ebook tends to rattle on and on in the later chapters. The first few chapters would be another good eye opener for an absolute beginner. I also like some his stuff like touching her early and moving closer (although I prefer whispering to simply moving closer and I think it actually comes across as less weird/more intimant). I can never remember to check the eye elicitation patterns. I find that somewhat distracting, and I've not been able to tst it's reliability first hand.

Still, if I had to do the first cold approach of my entire life, knowing the materials I know now, I think Mystery Method would give me the most confidence to ge started. Although, any of the stuff mentioned about should work, save RJ which seems the most intimidating to try for me personally.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care for Ross Jeffries or his NLP crap. Not to say it doesn't work - I'm inclined to say that it does. I just don't see myself going up to a girl and saying "Now, pretend the feeling emotion is a color purple, and it's floating around your body in a double-helix, and now it's in the palm of my hand" blah blah blah. It's not material that's going to do any good for the beginner or the even the intermediate. I'd rather work on my general social skills than memorize dozens of rediculous routines.

And Suzuki, you clearly aren't familiar with Dave D's standpoint, nor the underlying concepts of what he's talking about, so why trash him out of your own ignorance? People like you annoy the hell out of me.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, Tyler Durden is really amazing. One of the coolest figures in the industry/community if you ask me.