Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

So you think you really want to be a Don Juan

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What’s up fellow DJs, this is the story of my life. It’s about how I’ve developed myself into the type of person I want to be. I could write a whole book about this, but I thought it’d be more interesting if I highlighted the main points.

I saw females date guys in high school who were popular and I made it my personal mission to become that type of guy. I was in high school from Aug 95 – May 99 and only had one legitimate girlfriend. We started going together the last semester of my 12th Grade year. She was my first and for that reason I put a lot importance on her.

I gave her everything within my limits even down to my last cent just to keep her happy. I joined the Army in July of ’99 and that only increased my desire more for her. I’d be in Basic Training thinking about her every moment of the day. Being isolated from her and the world caused me to think negatively. The thought of her cheating on me crossed my mind constantly.

I almost gave up just because I wanted to be with her at all times. We did the whole long distance thing for a while but it got old quick. As time went on, my experience increased to the point where I thought nobody could touch her (July 1999 – July 2001). Then out of nowhere she confesses to me about one incident between her and another guy in Jul 01.

This caught me by total surprise and being 600 miles away (North Carolina to Alabama) didn’t help much at all. Once she told me that, I flipped and started punching walls trying not to cry. I immediately broke it off with her only to take her back that same night. I was a faithful guy all the way up till this point, then things changed for a couple of months. I cheated on her for the first time and I didn’t know whether to feel good or bad about it. At that point I started venturing out more, meeting more females and losing that faithful guy attitude. I didn’t have game like I thought I had and expected every girl will respond to me like my current girl at the time. That’s when I met another girl who soon became my wife.

When I met my wife I was still dating my girl back in Alabama. I thought this was just going to be a little fling, but me not having many girls in the past also played a role in this situation. The more I saw this girl the more I felt I wanted to be with her. A couple weeks went by and we started talking. It took me a week to f*ck and I thought I was at the top of my game.

Instead of me playing my cards right, I broke it off with my girl back home and concentrated on the new girl. I quickly became obsessed over this girl and fell into the same routine. I moved in with her two months after meeting, which was my first mistake. We got married seven months after we met which was detrimental to the relationship from the jump (2nd mistake).

I was only 20 and she 18 which obviously was the 3rd mistake. I cared about her well being more than my own which tallied up the fourth and final mistake. We married in Apr 02 and it felt like life couldn’t get any better than that. I was on top of the world and nobody could tell me anything different. A little over two months later my world began to change.

The girl I married did a 180 on me and couldn’t be controlled. She would go out to clubs, meet new guys and have them calling our phone at all times a night. She said they were guy friends and me being the person I was, wanted to believe everything she said. That led to her not coming home on the weekends. I’d stay at the house wondering where the hell she could be. My self-esteem dropped to an all time low and I didn’t want to believe she was out with other dudes.

After being married for only eight months we separated in Jan 03 and I had hit rock bottom. We got into a physical fight that she started and used that as a reason to leave. I never saw the signs even when they were right in my face. She would say things like I need space or I need to find my self it’s not you it’s me. I didn’t know what all that was meaning. I was down for a couple of months until I came across David DaAngelo’s dating tips and it enlightened me from the begging. The thing that caught my attention was when he stated “Have a girl ever said one of these things to you: I need space, I need to find myself, it’s not you it’s me.” I said to myself, that the same thing she use to tell me, so I continued reading.

It took me a couple of months to grasp the concept but I eventually got it down to a science. My self-esteem was steadily going up and females paid more attention to me, which was something new. I thought he was a genius then I realized it was a whole lot more to it. I became hungry for more information and used the web as my guide. I came across sosuave in 2003 and basically lived on this site. I used it as tool for everything I began doing. It was to much information that it overwhelmed me until I learned how to manage it.

Towards the end of the year I was at a new all time high. I had came across more chicks that year, than all of my 21 years prior. The information I found out here, I used on a chick a couple of days after I turned 22. That was actually the first real test after five months of being in training.

I must say that It worked like magic and David D and Sosuave were my new best friends. I deployed to Colombia a week later and stayed there for a month. Over that month I bagged four chicks and still had a girl to come back home to. Once I returned home I became a real DJ.
To Be continued tomorrow for those of you who want to know the ending it only get intresting.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds interesting.

And Life-... I see paragraphs, dunno about you...

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by FOL!!!
sounds interesting.

He updated it. Thanks F-Image. That story is a sad one, but I can tell that's it's helped you to build alot of chracter. Thanks for sharing with us.

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
good job man... always nice to hear a story with a happy ending.

Faded Image

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And to think about it, all of that was 2003. To tell you the truth, 2004 and 2005 are the years that have molded my life today. I've grown up a lot since I originally posted this but the moral of the story remains the same even to this day.

I really want to speak more on this topic tonight but "Mr. Bud Light" has over indulged my ability to convey everything in a sensible manner. I'll speak on it within the next couple of days so don't let me forget about it because it's been four years already.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
nishbuk said:
FOL!!! said:
Life-Trainee said:
For Christ's sake!! Use paragraphs!
sounds interesting.

He updated it.
Well nishbuk, I'm glad we finally took care of that dire issue! :p

jayhood

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep, there is this tingling sensation when you learned THE CODES. It's like owning a new set of eyes. You no longer see things on the surface ( being nice to women and always bend over backward to put their well being before yours) but you see the THE CODES and SECRET that lies UNDERNEATH: on BEING A MAN. One of the best movie that illustrate this is BRAVEHEART by mel Gibson. He chose what he believes in over the love he had for the princess . I don't know where I read this quote but it's very true: MAN build TOWERS while WOMEN Build WEB.

women see PERSONALITY first, because the personality is what's mostly going to give them the FEELING that she wants. But men on the other hand look for LOOKS first. If personality is what women are seeking, then it makes perfect sense that the more you improve your life ( learn new skills, get more involved) the more appealing you are in a women eyes. Right now I'm still in the phase of gathering as much info as I need. Some of the info are really true and also mind boggling. For the first time I'm starting to see the mistake I made in the past.

caliente05

Reaction score
Wow Faded Image. I see you haven't came back to this post in a while after your night of drinking. Can you still give us an update. I'm curious to know how things worked out afterwards.