Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

why do fat chicks think they deserve "in shape" guys?

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
I was browsing through some personal ads on a dating service, and I noticed something very strange. Why do some fat chicks REQUIRE thin, or physically fit guys?

I think it's incredibly hypocritical. It's kind of like a person who never showers, asking to date people who are very hygienic.

Have women become so arrogant that they think they can be fat slobs, but their men must be in great shape?

How ****ing dare you require something of your mate that you can't do yourself.

Just an observation.

Not Quite There

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i agree.

I don't spend all my time in the gym to end up with a fat slob!

maybe its something to do with 'opposites attract' :D

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cause, tall skiny guys usually have long "rods" so they can reach inbetween the tires all the way to the sweet spot.....:D

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
cause, tall skiny guys usually have long "rods" so they can reach inbetween the tires all the way to the sweet spot.....:D
LOL

LoveBOT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
AHAH that's just brillaint ahah

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's true, You'll see lot of fat short chicks with tall skiny guys.....my cuz is one of them...

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They possess what men want, so they can choose who gets it.

:cheer:

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
Why women think we need validation from them?

i mean why do they think that they are the prize to be catched,the only ones who can choose a man, who gave them that authority? where is it written that they are the picky ones and not us? how come fat and ugly chicks think they are all that and also that they can do whateva they want because they have *****?

i say **** them, **** woman and all their pretenses, **** ugly chicks and war pigs that think they have great asses and big boobs when they are just fat.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ****ing dare you require something of your mate that you can't do yourself.
I completely agree. Another thing, I'm sick of fat women trying to tell us "big is beautiful" like it's a fact. It's as if they're brainwashed to the point where they believe it too.

But on the same note, look how many fat/slobbish guys are brainwashed by the whole "looks don't matter" dogma and think they deserve fit women because they use a few c+f lines.

NoMoreAFC

Banned
Reaction score
now we need validation from war pigs too? yeah i dont ****ing if an ogre has a ***** or not, if she doesn't meet my requirements she can go **** herself. if they picky and shallow why shouldnt i?

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a backlash of the whole 'i'm beautiful on the inside and everyone who says i'm not sexy can go f*ck themselves' mentality that fat chicks these days subscribe to, instead of getting off their over-fed, pampered, anglo asses and doing something about it.

Although, us guys MUST take some of the responsibility for this laughable state of affairs. It is through (some guys') relentless and non-discriminating search for p*ssy that these women even get a chance in the first place! I would rather go without sex for a year than succumb to a pompous, self-aggrandizing war pig.

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now that we are on the subject of fat chicks (poor things). I had a good laugh reading this post:

http://www.enctoday.com/mess/index.cfm?page=topic&topicID=2206

And another thing I picked up while surfing, this is what women usually mean when they describe themselves:

BBW = fat
Voluptuous = fat
Curvy = fat
Curvaceous = fat
Thick = fat
Rubenesque = fat
Womanly = fat
Gives bra size only? = fat
Busty = either saggy or fat
Naturally busty = saggy and fat
Real woman = saggy, fat and ugly

:crackup:

Maybe a bit of an exaggeration, but not by much if you ask me.

jprjrjr

Banned
Reaction score
People can't help what they're attracted to, but come on.....

I find it sooooooo hypocritical of these HOGS. I'm in the gym 3 days a week busting my ass to stay in shape..and she gets to sit on the couch eating mint bon bon's????

Let me clarify; I don't even mind fat chicks. Some of them are kind of pretty, and do actually have a great personality. But to REQUIRE a guy who's in shape, when you're the "staypuff" marshmellow chick is down right ridiculous.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what? You can call me a horrible person for not comforting and consoling people who are fat. But the bottom line is this:

If you are fat, it's a sign that you don't care about yourself, or your body. Why on earth would I want to date someone who won't even take the steps to ensure that they have a longer, happier life? **** that.

I'll take a skinny, fit, chick ANY day over a fat chick, nto necessarily because they look better (though they do), but because it means that they actually care about taking care of themselves. Same with smokers. Won't ever date them for the same reason.

DrSassyPants

Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a pharmacy and was ringing up this very large lady the other day....and she was eating a chicken leg. Ok, nasty, but whatever. I pass her the slip to sign for her prescription (FOR DIET PILLS), and she leaves the chicken leg hanging out of her mouth so she can use her hands to sign her name.

I'm sure those diet pills are going to work real well for her.

Smooth Player 056

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by BClanc159
thats why every in-shape guy must own a "NO FAT CHICKS" shirt.
actually most guys in general should, no one likes fatties:down:
except maybe fast food places
:crackup:

- Smooth Player 056 -
Founder and Creator of the HSDJBC/ Contest
Founder of Ultimate HSDJ Technique

true|hockey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by nishbuk
You know what? You can call me a horrible person for not comforting and consoling people who are fat. But the bottom line is this:

If you are fat, it's a sign that you don't care about yourself, or your body. Why on earth would I want to date someone who won't even take the steps to ensure that they have a longer, happier life? **** that.

I'll take a skinny, fit, chick ANY day over a fat chick, nto necessarily because they look better (though they do), but because it means that they actually care about taking care of themselves. Same with smokers. Won't ever date them for the same reason.
my sentiments exactly. chances are a more over weight girl would not even like to live my lifestyle. that would never work out in a relatioship , no matter how "nice" they were.

spelling