Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

just TRY

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dedicate my 1000th post to a kick in the ass.

This is something i have noticed about 'naturals'. They TRY so hard. While everyone here talks about the girl they want to bone and techniques required to maximise interest levels the naturals are out there trying with every girl they have slight interest in.

Most of you dont NEED this stuff. You have what it takes! You probably have the looks, confidence, conversation skills, etc. you just need to put in a bit of effort. Once you put in the effort, what you need improvement on becomes apparent. (For most of you - it's not developing interest that needs work, its the skill of isolating and closing). High school girls are hornier then normal - this should be a breeze!

One of the main ways of developing interest in a girl is by first showing interest in her! People here think they dont have the confidence to number close. They do have it! they just havent put in the effort.

It's all about effort.

Thats the mark of an alpha male - he knows what he wants, and he goes after it. No more, no less. You are the direct result of the direction and amount of your effort.

NEVER put all your eggs in one basket. Go out there and get as many prospects as possible.

You want a root? Stop talking to girls who are caught up in the restrictions of society. Get realistic and start talking to some sluts.

You want a gf? Start talking to some wholesome girls.

People need to find out what they WANT and go after it!!

The guys who get roots are the guys who try. The guys who get the grades are the guys who try. The guys who become millionaires are the guys who try.

The more you try, the more you get. It is not rocket science.

Now get out there and make me proud! :cheer:

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Will do Sammo.....Damn oneitis....

lavida88

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice post, I have just started to realize this recently on my own

Snakk3

Don Juan
Reaction score
i am sad because i just realized this a couple of days ago...
but finally i get it... i think
lets this what will be the results

btw, great post ;)

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadly, I haven't ever considered my effort as the reason for my mediocre relationships with girls. But, now that i think of it, i always appear tired, unemotional, and outright bland. I can see why someone wouldn't want to have a conversation with me. Perhaps i'll try to be a bit more energetic and outgoing, which i know i'm capable of. Thanks!

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
Yes sir Sammo, I will! :up:

Although this is all basic common sense, it was just the lick in the ass that I
(and I suspect the majority of the people on this site) need to jump-start our lives back into gear! :D