Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Some Thoughts From Pvssy Eater

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Greetings to all my fellow Don Juans. I have some viewpoints and things that I wanted to touch on, and you guys are free to voice your opinions and viewpoints, for this is what makes our forum great!

I want to begin with the notion and definiton of man and woman. Now I have not been here awhile, and like squirrels or other people on this forum will point out, I have at times posted some threads that were totally full of whining and complaining(hehe), but hey, sometimes you get down. The important thing is that I came to the right place to get the right information to get back up. Okay........lets start with this notion.

What is a man? Men have confidence, men have strength, men have conviction and belief, men have testorone, men have goals, men have a lot of things......but these all come with the package of this item called, man.

I mean, if you were to go to a store and there were selling men, you would find that they contained all these things I just mentioned and even more things, but as I stated, they all come with the package.

But if a boy came to you and asked you, Sir, I want to be a man, how can you help me become one?

Well, most guys would just tell the fellow to have some confidence, chase your dream, or so on, but again, these are just included in the package of man.

So what is a man? How would I answer this young boy? Well I would tell the fellow that no one works to become or learns to become a man or a woman, (yeah they can get plastic surgery but that is a totally different issue, hehe)
but instead youngster, is one wishes to become a man or be a man, it is not merely about tactics, but only about acknowledgement.

You see young man, to be a man, you must first understand what a man s nature is. What a mans core is. what a man just, is.

Before the beginning of time, God or nature (whatever you like to call it) created this thing called man. Mans sole purpose was to be in control and rule the things that God put in the earth. God s last creation was man, then woman.

Mans core, mans nature, was to rule his world. To rule and dominant those things in which God placed around him, as well as, to create other forms of things to place in his world, but the man was to rule his world.

Everything within the mans world was to be subject to him, and his wishes, and his desires, or.......... those things would be punished or removed from the mans world.....not nesscary removed from existance, but removed from the mans world.

So what is a woman?

Well it is plainly stated, that woman came out of man. If mans core or nature is ruler, then women must be princess to the kingdom of the man, but.......NOT.......the ruler of the kingdom. The core or nature of the woman was to be seated next to her man, in his kingdom, that he ruled and ran, and she was merely there basically to see to his personal needs such as support, encouragment, and love, so the man could continue to rule his kingdom with power and authority. The woman is not the mans backbone or the mans source of strength though, she is barely the confirmation of his already established route or kingdom. Do you understand me?

So it brings me to this conclusion of this thread that I would like other Don Juans on this forum to comment on, and that is this.............. the only quest a man should have in his life, is not to get a woman, but to control his world, and control his circle. To create what he wants in, and push what he wants out. I ask you, where in the world, does seducation or tactics come into play, when womans nature is to be with man. Womans nature once again= princess, mans nature once again= ruler or king.

I believe that is why most men get rejected. Most men approach women like this,

Guy: Hi, its a good day out here( or something) how are you doing, or whats your name?

Girl: OH, my name is whatever, and yes it is a good day.

Guy: yeah I know.............

Then the guy goes into an interesting conversation in attempts to please the woman. But where in nature does it say please the woman?

Now this is how I honestly believe rulers and kings of their worlds approach women.

(girl is in grocery store, looking at bread)

Guy: Hey, this is the best bread right here, you should get this one!
(gives it to her or throws it at her)
Girl: Oh thanks. I really didnt know which one was the best (or some other things she might say)

From there the ruler just takes control and tells her whats up, tells her what he is doing, and tells her to come with him. He doesnt ask, he tells. Not in a demanding way, but in his nature in his core, he is ruler, this is the only language he knows.

The woman sees he is a man, and she eventually submits to him. Now of course, some women will reject you, but if you are in your nature, they are just messed up women, it has nothing to do with you.

Now some my agrue, that the rulers approach was harsh, or seems crazy, but that is his nature. Do his looks matter, no. Go back and look at what women are attracted to, men. Go back up and read what I said a man is.

You might say, well what if he stinks, or has some bad hygiene or something. Well these things are things that rulers of their world dont have problem with, the reason being, is that they are in control of their world, and their body is apart of that, and if they are stinking, then they need to take control of that part of their world. Do you understand? If a man does not have looks like Denzel Washington this does not eliminate him from the title of man, because physical characteristics and physical facials features were simply put in the world for women to attract men, not for men to attract women. Go back and read why women are attracted to men. It is our nature, to want a pretty beautiful thing, like a woman.

I want you guys opinion on my thread. I know it was long, and damn it, I apology for it (you know!).

al77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PVSSY-EATER
Now this is how I honestly believe rulers and kings of their worlds approach women.

(girl is in grocery store, looking at bread)

Guy: Hey, this is the best bread right here, you should get this one!
(gives it to her or throws it at her)
Girl: Oh thanks. I really didnt know which one was the best (or some other things she might say)

I want you guys opinion on my thread. I know it was long, and damn it, I apology for it (you know!).
What important is how you implement your theory. The implementation.

By the way, do you consider trying this approach at a grocery store? Note, that if you throw bread at her, you might be as well thrown out of the store.. if you give it to her you might be perceived as pushover...
How do you implement it in reality? Did you try anything like that? What were the results? Any convo transcripts?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
well kid to answer your question I did not write down exactly what happened or what I said, I just know the foundation and basis to how I do it.

In all honestly kid, most people will tell you to go out and do some cold approaches, and that women are a numbers game. Well, I work in sales. I went in thinking it was a numbers game, until I LEARNED how to really sale, and it turned from a game full of rejection to a game full of success. Now....follow me here....

A man, a ruler of his world, does not need to think of something to say to a woman, or build up his confidence, or build up his whatever to get women. See, he is an action man everyday in his world, so when he steps out, his remains in that mindset that this is his world, and he is just shopping along to see what he wants to throw in it. Heres an example, like a hungry tiger.

When hes in his cage, he is pacing back and forth wanting something to eat, and that is his mindset. The reason he is in the cage, is that if you let him out, he would clear out everybody around, because the tigers mindset is, eat, eat, eat, bite, bite, bite.

So the same applies to a man, or ruler of his world. He carries the mindset all day in his world about ruling, and dominating, and he is literally the man. So since he is not in a cage(unless hes in prison, hehe, where honestly, most real men are or end up, I ll explain later) and he sees a ***** he wants his approach is totally different than any other males approach and women notice that, and thus define him as a man, and if you read my thread earlier, women are only attracted to what, men.

Thats why in the clubs. A normal males approach to a woman is, Can I buy you a drink? Do you want to dance? You look pretty tonight, want a drink? Can I sit with you girls? A man, a rulers approach is not even an approach at all, it is a take-over. He sees a girl he wants, and goes over, grabs her hand and pulls her to the dance floor. If she wont go, he says fvck her and grabs the next girl. He becomes the life of the party, because he is probably the only male in the party with natural life in him, and thats his manhood.

Do you got me kid?