Learn How to Turn Your Phone Into a Chick Magnet

Go Back   Don Juan Discussion Forum > Anything Else
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2005, 07:49 PM   #1
mtllcanpssy
Don Juan

mtllcanpssy can only hope to improve
Boners while making out?

Ok So recently I've gotten a girlfriend and taking her to prom (thanks a lot ya guys) First kissing happened recently etc. I was worried and all somewhat about it but I didnt do too bad at all, and through the grapevine I heard that i was a good kisser, so im happy about that. But this weekend we did more making out and i got boners a couple of times (didnt get a huge one but was definitely getting them), but backed away for a little while until it went back. Just wondering what is ya'lls advice for about getting boners when making out with a girl (me and her have been together for about two weeks, and she really likes me. I tried to make allusions to having one and tried to talk to her about it without saying the actual word boner cause i think i was scared to mention it as of of right now but she didnt catch on so i just didnt talk to her about it.) I need to know this cause a couple of times she tried to get me to lie down on a bed, but obviously boners are really noticable when she is lying on top of you, so I had to stop her from doing this, which it killed me cause I so wanted to have her lying on top of me making out and everything! Thanks yall's opinion would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!
mtllcanpssy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2005, 07:58 PM   #2
Big Eee Zee
Master Don Juan

Big Eee Zee is an unknown quantity at this point
isnt the point of making out to get turned on?

I wouldn't be embarassed about it.
Big Eee Zee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:00 PM   #3
NYC Dude
Master Don Juan

NYC Dude is an unknown quantity at this point
What are you, 12? If you're making out with a girl and you hope for it to go anywhere farther, an erection is a GOOD THING. Girls, no matter how much they may deny it, love to arouse their men. If she knows that she is turning you on, chances are it will turn her on too. Now, if you said that you weren't getting an erection in bed with her, then that would be a cause for concern.
NYC Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:04 PM   #4
Maeisgood
Senior Don Juan

Maeisgood is an unknown quantity at this point
If you're not dry-humping, then just position yourself so she won't know about it.
Maeisgood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:14 PM   #5
Layla
Senior Don Juan

Layla has a little shameless behaviour in the past
of course you get a boner when your making out!

unless your gay or something......you dont have to try to hide it....its a natural thing, and be proud that you can get erections. I usually have my boner touching the girl when were making out. It turns them on.
Layla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 08:47 PM   #6
AdrenalynJunkee
Don Juan

AdrenalynJunkee is an unknown quantity at this point
I kind of prefer to sort of put her in a position where she can feel it. Never know, she might take things into her own hands, or mouth.
AdrenalynJunkee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 09:11 PM   #7
J-Unit
Don Juan

J-Unit is on a distinguished road
Quote:
I kind of prefer to sort of put her in a position where she can feel it. Never know, she might take things into her own hands, or mouth.

I like the way you think .
J-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 10:55 PM   #8
mtllcanpssy
Don Juan

mtllcanpssy can only hope to improve
Yes I know that it wouldn't be right to not get a boner, but I think i was just worried it might scare her off this early in the game possibly. Maybe thats wrong's but its what I thought. Obviously I want to get over this hurdle, so give me advice like, what is the best way I can talk to her about without making her uncomfortable, etc. Thanks for everythings broes.
mtllcanpssy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2005, 11:00 PM   #9
AdrenalynJunkee
Don Juan

If you're already mackin' on her, you must be doing a good job. Just continue to do what your doing. Keep checking back, reading the bible, the main site and other guys' problems to see if therse anything you're doing that should be changed. It's more of a "recognize and revise" type system when you're working on your DJ skills.
Old 05-03-2005, 12:39 AM   #10
SomethingCreative
Don Juan

SomethingCreative is off the scale
The worst was one time I was hanging out in a jacuzzi with a bunch of friends and this girl straddles me and I get a boner, although nobody noticed except for her.. I don't think its a bad thing, just feels kind of wierd but it defiantely should happen in some situations.
SomethingCreative is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 02:40 AM   #11
aKademIKS KIDD
Don Juan

aKademIKS KIDD is on a distinguished road
Red face

homie, chances are your gonna scare her away if u dont have a boner, shes either gon think ur small or gay...u dont want either
aKademIKS KIDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 04:48 AM   #12
BrokenPath
Don Juan

BrokenPath is on a distinguished road
lol there's NOTHING wrong with boners.

HAHA.

i used to have skin tight pants and i'd have my d1ck completely showing because i wouldn't wear boxers.

show that sh1t loud and proud.

are you afraid to be a man?
BrokenPath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 08:21 AM   #13
Aztec
Master Don Juan

Aztec is off the scale
Tell your girl that someone in your pants is struggling and you want her to be the great emancipator.
Aztec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 08:29 AM   #14
Capt.Jack Sparrow
Master Don Juan

Capt.Jack Sparrow will become famous soon enough
rofl dude its alright

I was making out with some chick i wasent with once and than i felt my boner start poking my pants so what did I do? I lead her hand down there and you can imagine the rest ^_^

Ahhh good times.
Old 05-03-2005, 01:40 PM   #15
flyinshark
Senior Don Juan

flyinshark can only hope to improve
If you don't mind revealing this info, i would like to know how old you are, mtllcanpssy. And how old SHE is. I think the advice we can give you can be more appropriate if we know your ages.

I think her age is more important than yours here. Oh, and her experience with guys too. If she's young (15-18) and not very experienced, then maybe your boner WILL intimidate her and will cause her to feel uncomfortable. Otherwise, do like all those guys said, be proud of it

There will be one day when you might NOT have a boner when you want to bang a chick, and trust me your main goal in life will become to have an errection and for her to know it when it happens
flyinshark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 03:38 PM   #16
Ever onward
Master Don Juan

Ever onward is an unknown quantity at this point
I've talked it over with girls I've made out and most find it reassuring when they can "feel" how turned on I am.
Ever onward is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2005, 05:27 PM   #17
AdrenalynJunkee
Don Juan

Quote:
Originally posted by flyinshark
If you don't mind revealing this info, i would like to know how old you are, mtllcanpssy. And how old SHE is. I think the advice we can give you can be more appropriate if we know your ages.

I agree with that. But you also have to consider her personality. Usually the shy, reserved, quiet girls, not to mention the prude ones, will be more intimidated by your growth. The other types, might just like it. I've had expirience with both. I've had expiriences range from them just looking down, smiling, and continuing to make out, to full out dry humping right in the movie theater. You probably have to judge her reaction, press it up against her. If she pulls back, relax a bit. If she seems to react positively, get into a position where you can press it up against her a little more. A lot of chicks seem to enjoy that.
Old 05-03-2005, 07:02 PM   #18
Fitch
Master Don Juan

Fitch is on a distinguished road
Re: Boners while making out?

Quote:
Originally posted by mtllcanpssy
Ok So recently I've gotten a girlfriend and taking her to prom (thanks a lot ya guys) First kissing happened recently etc. I was worried and all somewhat about it but I didnt do too bad at all, and through the grapevine I heard that i was a good kisser, so im happy about that. But this weekend we did more making out and i got boners a couple of times (didnt get a huge one but was definitely getting them), but backed away for a little while until it went back. Just wondering what is ya'lls advice for about getting boners when making out with a girl (me and her have been together for about two weeks, and she really likes me. I tried to make allusions to having one and tried to talk to her about it without saying the actual word boner cause i think i was scared to mention it as of of right now but she didnt catch on so i just didnt talk to her about it.) I need to know this cause a couple of times she tried to get me to lie down on a bed, but obviously boners are really noticable when she is lying on top of you, so I had to stop her from doing this, which it killed me cause I so wanted to have her lying on top of me making out and everything! Thanks yall's opinion would be greatly appreciated, thanks guys!

He is 17 years old, as stated in his profile.
Fitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:06 PM   #19
Luveno
Master Don Juan

Luveno will become famous soon enough
Last time I checked I liked it when girls nipples become erect when they're turned on.
Luveno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 11:34 PM   #20
AdrenalynJunkee
Don Juan

It seems we all agree. Let her know you've got wood.