Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Affirming the belief that you're desired by women

Krassus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a quick, easy and extremely powerful way of affirming your status as a man who's desired by women.

Grab a pen or open up Word, and write down the names of each woman you can remember, who desired you on any level. It doesn't really matter what level, so don't worry if you can't list a dozen girls you've laid. Girls who've expressed interest in getting to know you or simply smiled at you will do just fine.

So look back as far as you can remember, even years or decades. The idea is to come up with as many names as possible. If you can't remember names, give them nicknames. For instance, one of mine is 'the indian flight attendant.' Take your time and make sure you write down as many names as you can remember.

Then, when you're done, add short descriptions to each name. Beside 'indian flight attendant,' i have 'tripped when she saw me and asked me to spend the day with her minutes after meeting me.' As you can tell, the description emphasizes her level of interest in me, and for a good reason. Remember, your goal here isn't to describe her wardrobe, but to affirm in your mind the belief that she wanted you.

When you're done, take a look at your list. Read your descriptions and think back, visualize each of those interactions. You feel differently now than you did before creating this list. You feel better. More confident. Attaining success with women suddenly seems easier than you previously thought. These, my friend, are the immediate effects of the belief that you're the prize.

Remember, read over your list at least once a day before you go out. Even if you're going out to the grocery store, read it so that you can walk through the aisles, knowing that if great chick suddenly pops out of nowhere, you've got the goods to get her.

Most importantly, expand your list. Whenever you have something new to add, or if you simply remember something from the past, add it in. As your list grows, so will your success, and as your success grows, so will the list. This will create a never-ending loop that can carry you in no other direction but to success!

Layla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoa! Nice post.

I just did it- and I cant even remember a fraction of the girls who showed interest in me, there are too many. I listed a lot though. Now theres a confidence boost!

ApocalypseCow2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A couple years ago, I approached a cute girl in a supermarket. She seemed stunned that I had approached her. The whole time I was talking to her, she had this look on her face like, "Wow, this is a great guy and getting approached like *this* does't happen to me everyday!"

That one encounter has given me a lot of courage. I didn't number close her, but I should have.

Since that time, I've had a two year relationship and am now getting ready to start sarging for chicks again. That one girl from two years ago still makes me think how wonderful the idea of cold approaches is.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great idea. I have thought of this but never wrote it down.

My idea was a mental filmstrip of greatest hits that you play back.

This is really a great tip for guys who've had some success in the past but are in a rut now!

Silverback82

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually did this several months back on a boring day and yeah it does make you feel pretty good

avrilishot

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A+, five stars or whatever. That is really smart and good thank you.

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Affirmations really do work, I do these things all of the time and it has had a very positive effect on my life.

Writting out a list of girls names is great, but it is better to speak positive things into your subconcious mind whilst you are lying in your bed everynight before you sleep.

I never thought that this would work, but I am very happy that I gave it a go because it really does work, not only with attracting hot babes, but in every other area of your life, do it, you will be surprized by the results. :up:

KoalaKing

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
:yes: THIS IS WORTH READING - AWESOME - AT LEAST SOMEONE ON HERE CAN WRITE A DECENT THREAD - THANKYOU I LOVE THIS - YOU ARE A TRUE ALPHA-MAN - GOD BLESS YOU :yes:

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, sh*t, this is "all-star". Takes a lot of work, actually.

Though... it is a little depressing to look back on all the pun-tang I COULD have had in the past had I just had the nards to step up. D'oh!

Sweet post.