Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ross Jeffries Is Mocking David D. Does Anyone Knows Whats Going On?

ROOKIE OF THE YEAR

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ross posted this not too long ago,

"above is good case study of emotional politics and emotional-territorial kindergarden circuit of the human mind in the 21st century. Land territory has now become thought space, intellectual territory, e-space, community status,leadership roles...so predictable, the ritual going on here. whose trying to be alpha male?

student is questioning teacher, challenging mentor, rebelling against master, guru, trying to make his own big way. make no mistake, he's doing it for himself. he is absolutely selfish with own agendy like everybody else. that does not mean they are lying or being honest. just strategies and attempts

DD's getting the message out to his master that he doesn't give a ****. i think sser should fight back and release the mp3 so we can all hear and have fun and david d be big time humiliated. haha that would be a laugh, and we'd all get laid more.

so predictable, happens all the time. what a gas. 2 free spirits, one hoping to be like the other, freer, independent in his own right, big self-made like the other, not in a debt that he surely believes in but refuses to acknowledge, represses. i don't need any help from you, you old man you. i did things my way, i'm big tough man. and trying to capture market??? i'm not a mind reader tho

i laugh because i know i'm ok, i think you're all ok, some of you moreso than others. hehe. nothign more you guys can teach me now but that doesn't mean i have a hellofalot more to learn. just not from anybody else for a change."

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares, they are both wankers.

n00bPimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea on ross' last newsletter he reffered to David's program as doubleyourmasturbating and talked a lot of other shyt about it. This is in a way contradicting to his teachings of self control and being confident of your abilities and having leadership. If you have a rival you should stick to what you know and be the best at what you do, not talk shyt about your rivals. I think its very immature of him to start crap like this. By not following his own beliefs i now think he's full of it.
Deangelo would **** him up btw.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
both of their material sucks in my opinion, so I don't really care for this nerdy e-2pac vs e-biggie war, lol