Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The official feminism thread [Merged threads]

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sure, you're chatting with some chick and she says, "I'm a total feminist." Of course, she's wearing one of those low-cut shirts and a pair of Juicy pants that scream, "objectify me as a whole, but focus on the T&A, boys." Well, that should be your first clue. Her politics might say equal pay and equal rights..."

It's stated that feminism is all about control and power, and this article above mention that we do benefit from feminism!!!

http://www.askmen.com/fashion/austin_100/120_fashion_style.html

Do we really benefit form them or the benefits are so low compared to the damage they can cause that it's not worth to men society?

What's your perspective on this?

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you next that ***** after you suck on her tits

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just thought I'd mention that there is no, universal, clear-cut definition for 'feminism'. It's like trying to define 'alternative' music... there'll always be arguments over what does or doesn't qualify. There are a LOT of aspects of 'feminism'... and there are a lot of different kinds of 'feminists'.

For instance, someone like the girl in that quote might consider herself a feminist because she's for equal rights/equal pay... while another woman might say "She's not a feminist because of how she's dressed". Some guys like to believe that all feminists are butch, man-hating, lesbians... but that's not the case either. I wouldn't dare call myself a 'feminist' but I do believe in a lot of things thatcould be filed under the broad blanket of 'feminist thought'.

I don't agree with the double standard that it's okay for men to **** around and not women, but would I call the situations in this article 'feminist accomplishments'? No. I myself don't really think that feminism is about "power and control", it's about equality. But then again, I can't speak for all 'feminists'.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
funny you should say that kevin. I was with a feminist for 2 months, and the day before she broke up with me, I got the most a$$ i ever got with her......which was sucking on her tits....lol

Feminists suck, stay away. Feminists that are very liberal, and want everything radically changed. Its not necessarily so bad that they're feminists, its just that their personality is adapted b/c they are feminists in a way thats not so appealing.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
"So...tell me about yourself."
"I'm a feminist...I be-"
"Feminist, huh?? Hey, your friend's kinda cute...what's her name?"

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's really humorous to ME, is that most of these women who will say "Oh well I'm a feminist" most likely has NO IDEA what it means to be a feminist. That is, I doubt she's familiar with ANY feminist theory at all.

I on the other hand, HAVE read a lot on the subject. While I can say I agree with many key points brought up by various 'kinds' of feminists... I wouldn't dare fox-hole myself into the category of "I'm a feminist". It's just stupid in my opinion.

To me, 'feminist' isn't a noun, it's an adjective... and a very vague, varied one at that.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I just thought I'd mention that there is no, universal, clear-cut definition for 'feminism'. It's like trying to define 'alternative' music... there'll always be arguments over what does or doesn't qualify. There are a LOT of aspects of 'feminism'... and there are a lot of different kinds of 'feminists'.

For instance, someone like the girl in that quote might consider herself a feminist because she's for equal rights/equal pay... while another woman might say "She's not a feminist because of how she's dressed". Some guys like to believe that all feminists are butch, man-hating, lesbians... but that's not the case either. I wouldn't dare call myself a 'feminist' but I do believe in a lot of things thatcould be filed under the broad blanket of 'feminist thought'.

I don't agree with the double standard that it's okay for men to **** around and not women, but would I call the situations in this article 'feminist accomplishments'? No. I myself don't really think that feminism is about "power and control", it's about equality. But then again, I can't speak for all 'feminists'.
Maybe all you feminist should sit down and write out a doctrine that fully details your creed. At the moment it is very much like paganism. there is no structure to it. So until you do, you will have to put up with all manner of misunderstandings.

My main problem with feminism is that a) it tries to blur the definition of gender and b) it creates promotes adversarial relationship between men and women.

I think there is such a thing as feminist behavour. The more a woman exibits feminist behavour the less usefull she is to a man and the less she respects him as a man.

I've already posted regarding this issue many times. If you read some of the posts about feminism you will see that there is no guy on here that has had a great LTR with one.

From my experience the less a woman is a feminist the better my relationship with her is. As a result, I no longer date women who consider themselves feminists for ANY REASON. If she says she is a feminist then I NEXT her. I might use her for sex, but that is about it. you can forget about an LTR.

You also stated that it is ok for men to f-ck around but not for women. I think you should think this statement through. I hear it all the time from women and quite frankly it doesn't make any sense. How can you blame men for this? Can you really blame a guy for not wanting a woman who f-cks around? Maybe he just wants someone he can trust. We all know that you can't trust someone who ****s around a lot. So why as a woman would you want a guy that ****s around? Why do you even go for that kind of guy? Shouldn't you as a woman say it is WRONG for a guy to be that way. Isn't it up to you as a woman to MAKE it wrong for a guy to be that way? That is the problem here. It is your problem as a woman for being so stupid. You can't blame men for something that YOU are not doing.

As a feminst woman, you are NOT told to be picky and to be smart. You are told to be just like the worst of all the men. The very men that you can't trust yourslef. You are told that you should **** around just like they do. And then you have the NERVE to blame the problem on men! Well F_CK YOU YOU DUMB ASS B-TCH! you are a dirty ass wh-re for even making that stat-ment. If it bothers you that some men **** around and get away with it then it is because you just want to f-ck around yourself and get away with it. Admit it! you just want to **** around. say it again with me, "I just want to **** around". well.. don't expect a good guy who has any respect to take you serious for a LTR. after all, "you just want to **** around"

one of the reasons women get into relationships where their guy cheets on them is because they where not picky enough. They became for some stupid reason attracted to "the player".

men are not that stupid. if we want an LTR we won't go for a sl-t"
it is so f-cken simple, but this b-tch can't even understand that concept. would some here please f-ck her and shut her up?

but yeah.. there is one benefit to feminism. It creates a bunch of women that just want to **** around for all the men that want to do the same.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem about feminism is that those types want everything men want, do everything men do, say everything men say!

This has nothing to do with "equal rights"!

And the worst is that instead of "imitating" good guys, they "imitate" the worst type of men, and then later feminists blame men for being this way (assh@les)!

So WHY do feminists copy them???

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woah Kevin. I don't think I've EVER had someone misunderstand and misinterprete what I've written on this sight as much as you just did. (And that is saying A LOT). And the fact that you're calling me 'stupid' for what you THINK I meant is just the ironic icing on the cake. LOL.

What did you just see a female poster and the word 'feminism' and your little femi-nazi radar went off? If you read my post you'd notice I DON'T necessarily consider myself a feminist (although I do believe in certain things on the broad spectrum that is 'feminist thought').

For those of you who actually do READ what you respond to, THIS is what I said:
I don't agree with the double standard that it's okay for men to **** around and not women, but would I call the situations in this article 'feminist accomplishments'? No. I myself don't really think that feminism is about "power and control", it's about equality.
Since you obviously don't get what I mean though... let me explain...

You also stated that it is ok for men to f-ck around but not for women. I think you should think this statement through. I hear it all the time from women and quite frankly it doesn't make any sense. How can you blame men for this?
I don't blame men for this. There IS a double standard that a man can sleep with any one he wants and isn't looked down on, while a woman who has had more than 1 sexual partner in her life is a slut. No one here can deny that this is true, most of the guys HERE feel that way. Is it fair? I don't think so. Is it the fault of men alone? Of course not. Society is not that cut and dry.

Can you really blame a guy for not wanting a woman who f-cks around? Maybe he just wants someone he can trust. We all know that you can't trust someone who ****s around a lot. So why as a woman would you want a guy that ****s around? Why do you even go for that kind of guy?
When I said '****s around' I didn't mean that they were doing anything non-trustworthy. I'm saying that it is acceptable (in fact, even admired) for a man to have had numerous partners in his life. Do I admire a man for that? No. Do I think that a man is necessarily untrustworthy simply because he has had sex in his life? Of course not. I'm not talking CHEATING or sleeping with everyone you ever met. I'm just saying that the 'acceptable number' for men and women is NOT the same in our society.

Shouldn't you as a woman say it is WRONG for a guy to be that way. Isn't it up to you as a woman to MAKE it wrong for a guy to be that way? That is the problem here. It is your problem as a woman for being so stupid. You can't blame men for something that YOU are not doing.
Since when is it the job of all women to 'make' guys be ANY way? How can women 'make it wrong' for me to do anything? It is not the responsibility of womankind to make men not **** around. Perhaps we shouldn't 'accept' that kind of behavior, but as I'm sure you've noticed not ALL women do accept it. However, I'm not going to be a hypocrite though and say "I won't date someone who's had sex with more than X-amount of women" if I don't find that to be wrong. I'm actually SHOCKED that someone on sosuave would even IMPLY that women should 'keep men in check' in ANY way.

As a feminst woman, you are NOT told to be picky and to be smart. You are told to be just like the worst of all the men. The very men that you can't trust yourslef. You are told that you should **** around just like they do. And then you have the NERVE to blame the problem on men! Well F_CK YOU YOU DUMB ASS B-TCH! you are a dirty ass wh-re for even making that stat-ment.
Um. As a 'feminist woman' (whatever you think that means)... we are NOT told to be just like the worst of all men, if at men at all. What I was saying was that the ARTICLE implies that women being sexually liberal is a feminist accomplishment of some sort and that I DON'T agree. That's really not what feminism is about. It's not about "women are good, men are bad"... but it's also not about "women should be as bad as men". It's actually comical that that's what you think I meant.

I don't think that women should **** around just like men do. I just don't think it's fair that a woman who DOES do it, is viewed more harshly than a man who does it. (And again, I never blamed the problem on men and I never said that I didn't trust men).

But to clarify... although there is no handy feminist handbook saying 'do this, do that', I'd imagine that most women who consider themselves 'feminists' ARE picky and smart (or at least think they are). Part of women's liberation was freeing women from the thought that you had to be someone's wife. I think knowing that you don't NEED to settle down and get married and raise a family if you don't want to, women are able to be MORE picky and not just take the first guy that shows them attention.

If it bothers you that some men **** around and get away with it then it is because you just want to f-ck around yourself and get away with it. Admit it! you just want to **** around. say it again with me, "I just want to **** around". well.. don't expect a good guy who has any respect to take you serious for a LTR. after all, "you just want to **** around"
I'm still not sure what YOU think I meant by '**** around' but I never said it bothered me. And I never said I didn't want to **** around, lol. If you've ever read a single thing I've posted on here in the past (I remember that you *were* around back then) then you'd know that there is nothing keeping me from having the sex I want to have and I *am* 'getting away with it'. :p

one of the reasons women get into relationships where their guy cheets on them is because they where not picky enough. They became for some stupid reason attracted to "the player".
men are not that stupid. if we want an LTR we won't go for a sl-t" it is so f-cken simple, but this b-tch can't even understand that concept.
And again, I was NEVER talking about cheating. I think cheating is one of the worst things a man OR woman can do to their significant other. I was talking about double standards. (but mostly I was talking about how any woman who says "I'm a feminist" is probably an idiot).

would some here please f-ck her and shut her up?
FYI: ****ing me doesn't shut me up nearly as well as putting your **** in my MOUTH. ;)

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capitalist society works on the basis of profit maximization.

Feminism movement is beneficial to corporations on many levels. The two major ones are:

1) Women contribute "manhours" :D to the labour force.

2) The disposable income of "liberated" women should go somewhere.

Therefore, the society as a whole functions better when women are actually working. If it were not like this, it wouldn't happen.

And I don't think that the whole idea of feminism influenced the "society" that much. Sure, there are some examples of borderline feminists, who are lesbians... etc...

But the majority of the girls are still looking for a guy and are not as bad as the stereotypical 300 pound feminist lesbian we love to mention so much.

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Benefits of feminism???

Do we really benefit form them or the benefits are so low compared to the damage they can cause that it's not worth to men society?

What's your perspective on this? [/B]

Lessseeee....

What do you see as "...the damage they can cause..."

???

You'll have to explain that, I'm not even sure what you're referring to here. You're making an assumption here that I don't think many of us would agree with you on (I can just hear every other lawyer I've worked with "objection! assumes facts not in evidence... :) ).

Anyway, if you're talking about the divorce rate or the so-called broken families, I would point out that divorce, etc. only recognizes what occurs everywhere anytime anyway--we just have a better way of tracking it than other societies that, quote, "don't have divorce." It's still there. Lack of divorce procedures doesn't make families better.

Divorce (or something like it) is done anyway, they just don't give anyone a means of working out the legal or financial arrangements decently.

BTW, this reminds me of a joke from an Italian acquaintance of mine -- he said "We don't have divorce in Italy, we just..." (here he just made the sign of pulling a trigger of gun--hilarious!)

I would point out what was hinted at above - societies that have had "feminist" movements tend to be both politically and economically more advanced than those without it.

Quick case in point: UN studies have shown the best way to get backwards societies moving is to give the women educational and economic power (or choice, same thing...)

Sure, it causes disruption. But those that can't handle it--?--fvck 'em! Their history's losers! Adapt or die!

I won't say that feminism (or the black civil rights movement, for example?) has been THE key to certain societies political and economic advance, but these DO appear as an important factor.

Reverse the question: does the "lack" of a feminist movement, or the successful frustration of such worth the cost to society (and not just "men" as you put it) for the backwardness and economic retardation that ensues?

But that assumes facts not in evidence, doesn't it? My bad.

Alright, let me restate. Show me societies with the lack of feminist movements or that have successfully frustrated such that are politically or economically advanced.

Go ahead, give me a list. I'll wait.

While you do that, I'll take one or two examples that come to mind.

Take any "traditional" society. What do you have? Most of these are politically and economicly stagnant or still in the middle ages. I shyt you not -- look at the run-of-the-mill islamic country (as the most "un-feminist" society example you can find) and you have a society still struggling to get out of the middle-ages politically, economically, culturally. Not to pick on the islamic societies--I'll even give you Japan as an example: even though it's the world's 2nd largest economy, they are politically and economically stagnant (going on 15 years) in part because they draw from only 1/2 of their talent pool. This is a traditional society and it's hamstrung but just that -- I can't tell how many Japanese women I've met who left Japan for Hong Kong or the US because they knew they couldn't get a chance there. What did I take away from meeting them? Japan's loss, our gain.

A last word -- people who trot out "feminist", "liberal" or "nazi" usually raise a red flag for me. Why? Because I hear Orwellian double-speak going on, where someone has defined a political agenda and re-labeled these words with other than their original meanings and uses it to manipulate. The words are robbed of their meaning and all that's left is "spin" or manipulation. Those that use it (with all due respect, blue...) are 2nd rate intelligences or decent people who got suckered into someone else's manipulation (take the ditto-heads, for example..).

The key red flag for me here is that when I see someone using one of these 3 words, I feel my intelligence being insulted.

Anyway - reverse the question: can we afford not having it?

History has already judged and it continues to do so. Those "traditional" societies have been losing out and the pace is increasing.

They either adapt or die. Most lost the fight 50 years ago.

Sorry dude, but get pyssy about "feminists" (or liberals or nazis or whatever) and my sense is you're zeroing in on inconsequentials while the big things go rushing by.

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blue Phoenix
Until there, take a look at this article:

Would You Take a Bullet for a Feminist?

I just need time!
I read it (total half-truths and stereotypes). Then I looked at the front page and found this:

My life was dysfunctional until the age of 50 because I naively accepted the feminist assumptions purveyed by the mass media. I never imagined the financial elite is engaged in a war to destabilize society by trashing heterosexual roles. This hateful attack on the traditional family continues unabated today. The purpose is to create a totalitarian New World Order.

And further down...

6. Now that I have emerged from the hormonal haze at age 55, I can see that sex is a fraud and really a minor part of life. Sexual frustration is used to distract us while they establish a police state. People wouldn't be frustrated if they got married at a young age as they did in the 1950's and started families. Women should marry and have kids before going to university; men after beginning their careers.

:rolleyes:

TesuqueRed, I am relieved to find I'm not the only guy on this forum who doesn't find feminism vile. It's hillarious how half these guys call feminists "angry man-haters" while they simultaneously hate on women who want to do more with their lives than serve their husband.

There seems to be this mass delusion that pops up here intermittently that there was a time when "men were men, and women were women". I can't believe people buy into that simplistic Disney fairy tale sh1t -- the Kinsey report all the way back in 1948, for example, found that 37% of all men had had a homosexual experience. Turns out that people back then were just as much adulterers, perverts, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, cross-dressers, etc etc as there are now. The only difference was that society was so repressive these people kept their activities in the closet and under a heavy layer of shame.

At the same time, straight guys were being taught that jerking off gave you hairy knuckles and made Jesus cry, that marijuana made you homocidally insane, that Communist agents were lurking everywhere, that sex before marriage was wrong and you should be ashamed for even desiring it, etc.

The sexual revolution changed all of that. Turns out women like sex just as much as we do, for one thing. But the deal is that everyone gets to live with their sexual identities without some assh0le trying to make them ashamed of themselves (be they calling them a sinner, a f-g or a sl-t).

So that's the deal, boys. You want to go back to the 40's? Be ashamed of your sexuality? If you want to do the same to women and everyone else, it's only fair the same happens to you.

Last edited:

alboh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another point, while I have time. As Kinsey argued, homosexuality and heterosexuality are not some binary switch that's either set to on or off. Everyone is some part hetero and some part homosexual. It could be 95 to 5, or 60 to 40, or 50 50, 30 70, etc. So that means almost everyone on this forum is at the very least 5% gay! I find that hillarious...I can't wait for the angry replies I'm going to get back on this one from self-described "real men". Bring it on!

One more anecdote to further stress my point -- I read a few years ago about a sexuality experiment they did at a university in the US. It was well-publisized at the time and I'm sure an internet search would turn it up. The researchers would take a heterosexual male, strap a bunch of equipment.... down there (I hope they paid these guys well) and screened porn. Sounds like a pretty sweet experiment huh? Only they showed straight and gay porno. And it turned out that a majority of the guys got more excited by the gay porno. Which is not to say that they are gay, but more likely that the novelty of it was what turned them on. Once again, it just goes to show that sexual preference is not some on-off switch. Humans are infinitely more complicated.

Have I alienated myself from you guys yet, or should I try harder?

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a kinky fantasy of f*cking a feminist up the ass.

Last edited:

diplomatic_lie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
There IS a double standard that a man can sleep with any one he wants and isn't looked down on, while a woman who has had more than 1 sexual partner in her life is a slut.
There is also a double standard that a woman can flirt with men at work without trouble, but when a man flirts with women, its harrassment.[/B][/QUOTE]

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lie
There is also a double standard that a woman can flirt with men at work without trouble, but when a man flirts with women, its harrassment.
[/B][/QUOTE]

this can be sexual harrassment either way. men can sue the company and the woman just like a woman could sue the company and the man.
everyone has to realise that sexual harrassment goes both ways.

so if you have an ugly fat boss who backs you into a corner, do not be chicken to say "get off me bi+ch"

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by alboh
TesuqueRed, I am relieved to find I'm not the only guy on this forum who doesn't find feminism vile. It's hillarious how half these guys call feminists "angry man-haters" while they simultaneously hate on women who want to do more with their lives than serve their husband.

There seems to be this mass delusion that pops up here intermittently that there was a time when "men were men, and women were women". I can't believe people buy into that simplistic Disney fairy tale sh1t -- the Kinsey report all the way back in 1948, for example, found that 37% of all men had had a homosexual experience. Turns out that people back then were just as much adulterers, perverts, gays, lesbians, bisexuals, cross-dressers, etc etc as there are now. The only difference was that society was so repressive these people kept their activities in the closet and under a heavy layer of shame.
Kinsey was himself a pervert (child molester) and was gay, and he did his studies on men convicted for sexual crimes and made them out as average men. Because of this, his report is wildly inaccurate, and would be almost funny in a sick sort of way if so many people didn't actually believe it.

Naturally, if you only study perverts, you're going to get a result which suggests that most perverts are perverts. Duh.

And that masturbation to porn experiment doesn't prove anything. After all, it was well publicized. What I'm guessing is that a bunch of queers decided to take the experiment because they want to show that most men like gay sex.

Strange how you laugh at the possibility of Communist agents and conspiracies, yet you take the Kinsey report as gospel truth. Stunning. And the sexual revolution wasn't just some happy-go-lucky phenomenon. Before, divorce was rare and far between, and afterwards? I suppose you think it's wonderful that half of all marriages end in divorce and that many children grow up without seeing their fathers? Or that people fvck others without accepting the responsibilities?

BGMan :rolleyes:

Last edited: